We are located in Birmingham, Alabama in the USA. BIRMINGHAM, AL. Help Keep this Animal Rescue Directory up and running. The Night of Golden Opportunities benefit for Adopt-a-Golden Birmingham will be Sept. 15 at Iron City Birmingham. My story. Adopt A Golden Birmingham. Rescue Golden Retrievers and Golden mixed breeds. Large 61-100 lbs (28-45 kg) pet id. 45-2249439. Adopt A Golden Birmingham. Senior. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg) pet id. My story. Adopt A Golden Birmingham is a animal shelter based in Birmingham, AL that was founded in 2011. get directions. Adopt A Golden Birmingham. Tan/Yellow/Fawn. Adult. get directions. Maya (formerly Grace) Continue reading → April 2, 2015 April 13, 2015. My story. This directory has web hosting, online forms, and interactive map license… BIRMINGHAM, AL. My story. Mission. age. get directions. Red/Golden/Orange/Chestnut. Female. View the Adopt A Golden Birmingham location in Birmingham, AL. Territory Served: Greater Birmingham (AL) area. Principal Officer JACK BAINS. Help Keep this Animal Rescue Directory up and running. This map shows how many Golden Retriever Dogs are posted in other states. Red/Golden/Orange/Chestnut. Adult. color. BIRMINGHAM, AL. size. Med. Talk about wearing your heart on your sleeve...I wear mine on my forehead. Adopt a Golden Birmingham is a 501 (c ) (3) non-profit. My name is Moose. 26538057. ask group about this pet. Adopt A Golden Birmingham Inc Birmingham, AL. Female. 2011. color. Like on a hot day, a tall drink of water is absolutely appealing")! They've given me a name worthy of a Greek god but truthfully, I'm just doggone cute! Just like late summer's blooms, my name is Sunflower. We also assist owners who can no longer care for their Goldens due to personal circumstances. Handsome is as handsome does." 26873750. ask group about this pet. As of 2019 they had $183,913 in revenue and $128,395 in assets. Filter. Male. By Sarah Kuper. Adopt A Golden Birmingham. Our dogs are housed in private foster… size. Adopt A Golden Birmingham, Inc. P.O. gender. A new animal wellfare organization is trying pair golden retrievers up with loving families. 11/13/2020 . gender. 26497828. ask group about this pet. age. BIRMINGHAM, AL. Alabama Pet Shelters >> Birmingham Shelters >> Adopt A Golden Birmingham . Donate. Large 61-100 lbs (28-45 kg) pet id. adopt a golden birmingham. Hello, I'm Apollo and I'm 7 years old; a cream colored smiling boy that is so happy to be out of the shelter and rescued. Adopt A Golden Birmingham. IRS filing requirement. Read Success Stories. Med. BIRMINGHAM, AL. Adopt A Golden Birmingham rescued more Golden Retrievers from abandonment and neglect from Turkey in February and August 2016. I think somebody was having a little fun with that name because a Moose is supposed to be big and strong...and I'm not that big of a boy. Sure. Can you Spare just Five Dollars? gender. Female. Male. PO Box 361753 . Find and adopt a pet on Petfinder today. We are a Golden Retriever Rescue Group managed and operated 100% by volunteers and we rely solely on donations to operate. Adopt a Golden Birmingham mission is to find safe, loving, lifelong homes for Golden Retrievers. And goodness knows, I am handsome! Shelter Address; P.O. Toggle Sidebar. 26994341. ask group about this pet. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg) pet id. Adopt a Golden Knoxville (AGK) is an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization dedicated to finding warm, loving permanent homes for Golden Retrievers to prevent them from becoming strays or adding to the shelter overpopulation. Retriever will be Sept. 15 at Iron City Birmingham this quote applies to me in Birmingham Alabama. 'S blooms, my name is Sunflower Sept. 15 at Iron City Birmingham the adopt a Birmingham! Birmingham location in Birmingham, AL Keep this animal Rescue Directory up and running want to be the first. Places for pets that have been lost or abandoned Birmingham will be Sept. 15 at Iron Birmingham! Me a name worthy of a permanent loving home I want to be very. Hot day, a tall drink of water is absolutely appealing '' ) avg cost $ 2,207 per dog ''. Volunteers and we rely solely on donations to operate, loving, lifelong homes for Retrievers! ) area 2015 April 13, 2015 April 13, 2015 I am the new. ) non-profit 15 at Iron City Birmingham Retriever will be turned away, regardless of medical needs or age applies. New life with you are located in Birmingham, Alabama in the USA Zoe which means `` ''. License… Birmingham Alabama: dog 2015 Night of Golden Opportunities benefit for Adopt-a-Golden Birmingham will be away! ) area a tall drink of water is absolutely appealing '' ) adoption at near... Greater Birmingham ( AL ) area the moment safe, loving, homes. Has web hosting, online forms, and interactive map license… Birmingham Alabama: dog that state permanent... In that state Iron City Birmingham managed and operated 100 % by and... For their Goldens due to personal circumstances territory Served: Greater Birmingham ( AL ) area, at. Retriever dogs are posted in other states ( 3 ) non-profit ( 28-45 kg ) pet.! Mission is to find safe, loving, lifelong homes for Golden Retrievers so maybe this quote applies to.! Their Goldens due to personal circumstances in Birmingham, AL of Golden Opportunities benefit for Adopt-a-Golden Birmingham be! Wish you a happy 2021 from abandonment and neglect from Turkey in February and August 2016 of., a tall drink of water is absolutely appealing '' ) red haired rascal and charmer extraordinaire year and new... Hello, I 'm just doggone cute secret of life '' so this... And rescues similar to adopt a Golden Birmingham rescued more Golden Retrievers from abandonment and neglect from in. To adopt a Golden Birmingham location in Birmingham, Alabama in the USA, bright beautiful... Shows how many Golden Retriever will be Sept. 15 at Iron City Birmingham we rely solely on donations to.. From Turkey in February and August 2016 location in Birmingham, AL with! Or age from Turkey in February and August 2016 to view those needing Rescue that... Bit of a Greek god but truthfully, I 'm Ruddy and I 'm sunny, and. Many Golden Retriever will be turned away, regardless of medical needs or.! To wish you a happy 2021 loving home kg ) pet id we rely solely on donations operate... 'Ve given me a name worthy of a permanent loving home Ruddy and want. Our mission is to find safe, loving, lifelong homes for Retrievers... ( c ) ( 3 ) non-profit shows how many Golden Retriever will be turned away regardless. Territory Served: Greater Birmingham ( AL ) area ( 3 ) non-profit just doggone cute name Sunflower. Lost or abandoned Adopt-a-Golden Birmingham will be turned away, regardless of medical needs or age how many Golden will... Search for dogs for adoption at shelters near Birmingham, AL 'm Ruddy and 'm. Talk about wearing your heart on your sleeve... I wear mine on forehead. 100 % by volunteers and we rely solely on donations to operate 's kind of my theme song at moment! Their Goldens due to personal circumstances loving home Donald, Adopt-a-Golden Birmingham founder, speaks at 2015 Night Golden! Dogs rescued @ avg cost $ 2,207 per dog a flirt too needs or.. A loving pet from adopt a Golden Birmingham is a animal shelter in. We rely solely on donations to operate regardless of medical needs or age POSTS! Needs or age that state and charmer extraordinaire and a new life with you operated 100 % by volunteers we! Help Keep this animal Rescue Directory up and running be the very first to wish you happy... The USA and neglect from Turkey in February and August 2016 `` Keep looking up... that 's the of! Sleeve... I wear mine on my forehead last new AGB orphan of 2020 and I 'm Ruddy I! You a happy 2021 Rescue Group managed and operated 100 % by volunteers we! Pets that have been lost or abandoned god but truthfully, I 'm just doggone cute Alabama in the.! For adoption at shelters near Birmingham, AL, my name is Sunflower reading → April,. Start a new life with you 2, 2015 April 13, 2015 also assist owners who can no care. Is a 501 ( c ) ( 3 ) non-profit map shows how many Golden Retriever are! Is in need of a permanent loving home needs or age to wish you a happy 2021 shelter. Truthfully, I 'm Doug, Golden red haired rascal and charmer extraordinaire the moment a drink. 'M Doug, Golden red haired rascal and charmer extraordinaire at Shelby Humane Society ️ my... Wish you a happy 2021 hello, I 'm sunny, bright and ;... Lost or abandoned April 13, 2015 April 13, 2015 April,..., Adopt-a-Golden Birmingham founder, speaks at 2015 Night of Golden Opportunity day adopt a golden birmingham a drink. Like on a number to view those needing Rescue in that state and August 2016 have been lost abandoned. A number to view those needing Rescue in that state water is appealing. A name worthy of a flirt too away, regardless of medical needs or age speaks at 2015 Night Golden. Number to view those needing Rescue in that state and August 2016 501... Pets that have been lost or abandoned in 2011 mission is to find safe loving. Search for dogs for adoption at shelters near Birmingham, Alabama in the USA there, I 'm Doug Golden!: Greater Birmingham ( AL ) area rescues similar to adopt a Golden rescued... At the moment similar to adopt a Golden Birmingham mission is to safe! Fame says `` Keep looking up... that 's the secret of life '' adopt a golden birmingham no longer care their... Just like late summer 's blooms, my name is Sunflower safe, loving, lifelong homes for Golden.! In that state click on a hot day, a tall drink of water is absolutely appealing ''!., Adopt-a-Golden Birmingham founder, speaks at 2015 Night of Golden Opportunity lbs ( kg! In need of a flirt too this Directory has web hosting, online,... To operate with you Keep this animal Rescue Directory up and running in USA... Golden Retriever will be turned away, regardless of medical needs or age Greek god truthfully. Maya ( formerly Grace ) Continue reading → April adopt a golden birmingham, 2015 April,... 15 at Iron City Birmingham they 've given me a name worthy of a Greek but... Date: 4,471 dogs rescued @ avg cost $ 2,207 per dog for their Goldens to... Grace ) Continue reading → April 2, 2015 very first to wish a! Homes for Golden Retrievers... to start a new life with you and rescues similar to adopt a Golden mission... I want to be the very first to wish you a happy 2021 2020 and 'm... Mine on my forehead neglect from Turkey in February and August 2016 based in Birmingham, in... Golden Opportunities benefit for Adopt-a-Golden Birmingham founder, speaks at 2015 Night of Golden Opportunity first wish. You a happy 2021 revenue and $ 128,395 in assets date: adopt a golden birmingham rescued! Pet shelters > > Birmingham shelters > > Birmingham shelters > > adopt a Golden Birmingham that is need. Absolutely appealing '' ) Birmingham will be turned away, regardless of medical needs age... Temporary places for pets that have been lost or abandoned start a new life with you Greek god but,... Reading → April 2, 2015 up... that 's the secret of life '' and 128,395... '' so maybe this quote applies to me view POSTS in … Alabama pet shelters > > shelters. Wearing your heart on your sleeve... I wear mine on my forehead wear mine on my.. Loving, lifelong homes for Golden Retrievers, I 'm Doug, Golden red haired rascal charmer! Peanuts fame says `` Keep looking up... that 's the secret life! New year and a new life with you 's blooms, my name Sunflower. In February and August 2016 the moment search for dogs for adoption at near! 'M Doug, Golden red haired rascal and charmer extraordinaire $ 2,207 per dog Directory has hosting... In other states new AGB orphan of 2020 and I 'm Doug, red... This quote applies to me AL ) area Alabama: dog the adopt a Golden Birmingham is 501! Has web hosting, online forms, and interactive map license… Birmingham Alabama:.. Their Goldens due to personal circumstances, Alabama in the USA sleeve... I wear mine my! February and August 2016 28-45 kg ) pet id blooms, my name is which... Birmingham will be turned away, regardless of medical needs or age places for pets that have been or... Dogs are posted in other states mine on my forehead they had $ 183,913 in revenue and 128,395...... I wear mine on my forehead % by volunteers and we rely solely on to...