In stock at Wenatchee. This discount can be used in-store and online. Use the 25% off one toy Circle offer $4.00 + shipping . Check out all of these deals! Use your unique 25% off toy coupon Just a plain, not themed, Ken doll? ‍♀️. Reflecting the radiant wonder of the season, 2020 Holiday Barbie doll glistens in head-to-toe gold. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Her gown dazzles with a glittering golden bodice, bow-detailed belt and a tulle skirt with a shimmering snowflake-printed … No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission. Mattel 1991 Golden Evening Target Exclusive Barbie Doll #2587. Target 35th Anniversary Barbie 1997 NRFB top of box bent. Picture Information. 0 bids. © 2011 - 2021 All rights reserved. Opens image gallery. Don't Miss Out! Barbie Dream Plane $59.99 (regularly $64.99) For information about the charity, visit: 1stRCF.org . Barbie Pink Passport 3-Story Townhouse $89.99 (regularly $99.99) You are right – it is never really on sale and you can’t use coupons on it. If you're a Target RedCard holder, you'll get an additional 5% off your order plus free shipping on any size order! You can head here and all of the Barbies on that page will be included in the Circle offer! Use the 25% off one toy Circle offer Your email address will not be published. Barbie Dreamtopia Sparkle Lights Mermaid $11.99 (regularly $15.99) Mattell Disney Ultimate Princess Collection -7 Dolls,Target Exclusive -YEAR 2009. Barbie Extra Doll #1 in Rainbow Coat with Pet Poodle. AND, orders may arrive as early as the next day! For information about the charity, visit: 1stRCF.org. *Offer is valid at Barbie.mattel.com and at participating retailers (Target, Walmart, Amazon, and Kohl’s) in all 50 states of the United States. $19.99. Hey Ann! One time only, but just use another email to sign up for a new account.. you will then get another coupon. $10.99. Image not available. Final cost $10.05! Barbie Hugs ‘N’ Horses Playset $42.49 (regularly $49.99) Regular $39.99. Today, November 7th only, hop on over to Target.com where they are offering up 25% off select Barbie Dolls & Toys – no promo code needed as prices are as shown. Use the 25% off Barbie Dolls Circle offer But the town I live in right now is so small. Through November 27th, Target is hosting a new Kids Daily Deal each day and offering up to 40% off select kids toys with daily Circle offers! Final cost $13.49 shipped! Not worth $67! Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Dolls – Girls and boys love playing with dolls and at Target, we have an excellent selection to suit the kid in your life. I’m sure they’ll take care of this in store, again, just bugs me. I would not recommend that doll house to anyone!! Ending Nov 29 at 6:00PM PST 4d 22h. Shop for black barbie dolls online at Target. You may also be able to opt for free in-store pickup if items are in stock and available near you. Target Semi-Annual Toy Sale | Up to 50% Off Paw Patrol, Play-Doh, Barbie & Lots More! I got ours for $50 on clearance in January! My daughter has wanted it for two years now…… $179 is too much. $19.99. Which one did you get? There’s several designs/sizes that accommodate barbies and waaayy better quality. Had an issue adding my gift card…again…this has happened before. I went with the Kidkraft So Chic dollhouse ($119 sale @ Target + you should be able to use 25% off text coupon), I decided to buy one used from a local FB swap page. (41) Regular $29.99. Use the 25% off one toy Circle offer Thanks for sharing. 4.7 out of 5 stars with 53 reviews. As a teenage fashion doll Barbie was launched at the American Toy Fair in the city of New York (Bellis, n.d.). Not trying to be negative, just wanting to warn those mamas out there who are looking to buy a nice dollhouse! Read our full disclosure policy here. Barbie Dream Closet Playset $44.89 (regularly $48.99) Final cost $18.55! $1.00. Barbie Chelsea Doll and Treehouse Playset Reg. Your email address will not be published. The Barbie® Inspiring Women™ Katherine; Johnson doll celebrates the achievements of a pioneer who broke through barriers of race and gender. Barbie® Doll and Supermarket Playset Reg. Save BIG on toys at Target with new deals each day! Shopping for a Barbie fan? Have 4 nieces and 2 daughters this is going to be a great starting place…, Your email address will not be published. Large lot of Barbie Kelly Tommy doll Costumes, accessories plus shoes $25.00. Purchased it for my daughter last year for Christmas & wish I wouldn’t have. Plus, you might be able to score $1 savings on your order by consolidating your shipping. ... Barbie Career Doll Assorted $ 12. Once you join, you'll be able to save & share your favorite deals, rate posts and recipes and add items to your HipList and Cookbook! *Offer is valid at Barbie.mattel.com and at participating retailers (Target, Walmart, Amazon, and Kohl’s) in all 50 states of the United States. Quick View Barbie® Fashion Pack - 1 Outfit and 1 Accessory for Barbie® Doll and 1 Each for Ken™ Doll Opens a popup. Find dolls at low prices from Target Australia. Have one to sell? Use the 25% off Barbie Dolls Circle offer LOL. *Offer is valid at Barbie.mattel.com and at participating retailers (Target, Walmart, Amazon, and Kohl’s) in all 50 states of the United States. Site by Browse through Target.com or visit your local Target to find new barbie dolls for the little girls in your life. Barbie Dreamtopia Mermaid Nursery Playset and Dolls $22.49 (regularly $29.99) You can find barbie dolls in different body types & skin tones to inspire little girls’ play around the world. 4.6 out of 5 stars with 38 reviews. Thank you! That Ken looks nothing like the Ken doll I had as a little girl though. Vintage Doll from 1985. Barbie Supermarket Playset $23.99 (regularly $29.49) Today, November 16th only, you can save 25% off Barbie Dolls with this Circle offer both in-store and online! Use your unique 25% off toy coupon For information about the charity, visit: 1stRCF.org. $75.00 0 bids + $25.00 shipping . Trew Knowledge. Thanks for posting this deal! $20.00 shipping. All provided details are to the best of my ability and may not be exact; colors, styles, sizes and details may vary. No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission. Add for shipping. What are the restrictions for this q? Required fields are marked *. For information about the charity, visit: 1stRCF.org. It features five dolls each coming with a pet and accessories. Find the best Doll Collectors near you on Yelp - see all Doll Collectors open now. I agree and went with a Kidkraft dollhouse. Final cost $13.49 shipped! Use your unique 25% off toy coupon Even better, through November 23rd, score 25% off one Toy, Kids Book, or Craft Activity Kit mobile coupon when you text TOY to 827438 – limit one. In glistening gold from head to toe, 2020 Holiday Barbie doll sparkles with the wonder of the season. Ready within 2 hours with pickup. But hoping she changes her mind to the kid Kraft one. Barbie Doll Blond 16485 Target 35th Anniversary 1997. On top of being a fraction of the price, they come completely assembled, which is always a bonus in my book. It's the season to be festive and merry, a time when snowflake flurries make everything sparkle, and the warmth of holiday cheer fills you with joy. or Best Offer. Mattel-Barbie Doll Target Market Introduction In 1959, the co-owner of Mattel Inc, Ruth Handler invented Barbie. Even better, through November 23rd, score 25% off one Toy, Kids … $29.99. Use the 25% off one toy Circle offer Final cost $9.55! Her gown features a glittering golden bodice with ruffled sleeves and a tulle skirt with a shimmering snowflake-printed overlay. Don't Miss Out! Use the 25% off Barbie Dolls Circle offer Use the 25% off one toy Circle offer Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Offer dates may be extended in Mattel’s sole and absolute discretion. On the app, just click the No-Rush Shipping option. Like if I already used it on an order yesterday? Final cost $44.99 shipped! Trew Knowledge. Join our large community of insiders - it's totally free! I’ve looked. Shipping is free on orders of $35 or more. Barbie and the Rockers Diva/Midge Redhead Doll. When did it become so hard to just find a Ken doll? My daughter too wanted princes and regular men to be the dads. Finding it after Christmas doesn’t really work either because I can’t be sure my daughter will still really want one after another whole year. Barbie® Club Chelsea Camper. No portion of the purchase is tax deductible. Target Semi-Annual Toy Sale | Up to 50% Off Paw Patrol, Play-Doh, Barbie & Lots More! My daughter wants a “barbie family” and all the Kens look about 17! What are ya waiting for?! Barbie® Club Chelsea Camper Reg. Offer dates may be extended in Mattel’s sole and absolute discretion. The barbie brand produces a diverse line of dolls, from a blue-eyed & blonde American dolls to a curvy barbie with brown hair & eyes. Clothes And Accessories For Barbie Doll 32 … Li'l Friends of Kelly Halloween Fun Doll Gift Set 23796 by Mattel 1998 Target. 4 out of 5 Rating (2) (Reviewed by 2) ... (Target, Walmart, Amazon, and Kohl’s) in all 50 states of the United States. X. Explore other popular stores near you from over 7 million businesses with … $10.00 shipping. By using this site, you are agreeing to the site's terms of use. Use the 25% off Barbie Dolls Circle offer But of course I’ll keep looking. shipping: + $5.95 shipping . Your email address will not be published. ‍♀️, Amazon has some of these play sets with clips able coupons. Includes: 11.5" Barbie with blonde hair and blue eyes and her accessories. $199.99. They are always on in, some in like new condition because not every little girl that gets one actually plays with it. Use your unique 25% off toy coupon Mattel's new Barbie Extra line goes on sale Monday at Target, Amazon and Walmart. Any idea if the Descendant dolls will be going on sale? Once you join, you'll be able to save & share your favorite deals, rate posts and recipes and add items to your HipList and Cookbook! By using this site, you are agreeing to the site's terms of use. Offer dates may be extended in Mattel’s sole and absolute discretion. Shop All Products for great range and pricing at Target Australia. Barbie Chelsea Doll and Treehouse Playset. My husband had a collection of army/marine corps dolls that his parents bought him when he was a kid. $13.65 shipping. I just bought the ken lifeguard doll and a little boy in the Chelsea series of dolls for my daughter because she said the same thing they needed a dad and brother. (93) Regular $19.99. Barbie only at. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on H2S Email (Opens in new window), Click to share on SMS (Opens in new window). I got the camper one for $17. I had already used my 25% off coupon, but I had a coupon for a $10 target gift card when you spend $40 on toys or books, so I was able to combine that and get my daughters birthday gifts taken care of! They have the big Barbie camper with pool and they love it! Well she took off most of the military clothes and now uses them. Like the trajectories she calculated, Katherine's contributions inspire young people to excel in math and science, and to reach for the stars. Barbie You Can Be Anything Baby Doctor Doll and Playset $13.41 (regularly $17.89) . Free delivery on orders over $80. Barbie Chelsea Camper Playset $20.99 (regularly $27.99) I always scan the barcode on the items when I’m shopping in store–if the offer applies to that item, it will pop up and if it doesn’t, it won’t. ... Barbie LOT OF 2 DISNEY PRINCESS BARBIE DOLLS Cinderella & Belle w Dresses DL105. Target 35th Anniversary Barbie Doll 1996 Special Edition. Your girl's best friend! *Note this isn’t available for shipping, however, you may be able to find at a store near you! © 2011 - 2021 All rights reserved. $29.99. Even sweeter, this offer can be paired with the HOT 25% off one Toy or Book Target Circle offer found here making for some really sweet deals on Barbie toys! Mattel Barbie Fiat Set. Today, November 16th only, you can save 25% off Barbie Dolls with this Circle offer both in-store and online! Barbie Signature 2020 Holiday Barbie Doll (12-inch Blonde Long Hair) in Golden Gown, with Doll Stand and Certificate of Authenticity, Gift for 6 Year Olds and Up. Got almost one of everything! Even sweeter, this offer can be paired with the HOT 25% off one Toy or Book Target Circle offer found here making for some really sweet deals on Barbie toys! Barbie® Judge dolls inspire girls to imagine everything they can become -- like protecting the rights of others and ruling on legal cases! shipping: + $4.99 shipping . Free shipping . Barbie Fizzy Bath Blonde Doll + Playset $12.74 (regularly $16.99) We ended up getting the Amazon version of the Barbie house, used for $40, regular price around $190. Over The Moon Chang’e Singing Goddess Doll Only $11.99 on Amazon (Regularly $25). Barbie Dreamtopia Princess & … To use in-store, just present the barcode on your mobile device to the cashier. Barbie® Dreamtopia Dress Up Gift Set Reg. Had to do multiple orders after 6 items but that’s ok with me. Includes doll, doll stand and Certificate of Authenticity. target. Barbie Puppy Party Doll and Playset. Rated 4.27 out of 5 stars (11) favourites.fav; Quick View. My daughters really want a dream house, I was about to talk them into the small one because the dream house is sooo big. If you are using it online, enter your unique promo code at checkout. However, exclusions do apply and orders for RedCard holders may require the $35+ shipping threshold. Good substitute but it is hard to find the clothes for the guys! @Ann the only way I can tell is to look up Target circles and click on the Barbie coupon and below it will say view eligible items. Final cost $23.90 shipped! I will have to figure out where I will put the big dream house I guess. I showed my daughter, but she didn’t really say anything. No portion of the purchase is tax deductible. What are ya waiting for?! Barbie new at. Much easier than trying to read all the fine print and figure out of it applies! My daughters LOVE barbies. sale $29.99. Mouse over to Zoom- Click to enlarge. 25% off Barbie Dolls with this Circle offer, 25% off one Toy, Kids Book, or Craft Activity Kit mobile coupon, Barbie Signature 2019 Holiday Collector Doll. No portion of the purchase is tax deductible. ¬. Shop All Products for great range and pricing at Target Australia. Free shipping on orders $35+ or free same-day pick-up in store. 53. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Otherwise, shipping is free on orders over $35 or you can select in-store pickup if available near you. Free Click + Collect on all orders over $20. Final cost $8.99! I’m looking at the Barbie helicopter and the circle discount doesn’t apply, but I don’t see in their fine print why it doesn’t. Here’s a look at this new collection of Barbie dolls and playsets we found at Target… Barbie Fizzy Bath Doll & Playset – $17.99 (regularly $19.99) This playset includes Barbie with a swimsuit, her puppy, a bathtub, a spa frame, 5 packs of fizzy bath powder, and all the accessories she’ll need for a relaxing bath. Use your unique 25% off toy coupon $29.99. Through November 27th, Target is hosting a new Kids Daily Deal each day and offering up to 40% off select kids toys with daily Circle offers! So it’s hard to find that item. Plus, through December 21st, score FREE shipping on ALL orders – no minimum purchase, promo code, or membership required! Over The Moon Chang’e Singing Goddess Doll Only $11.99 on Amazon (Regularly $25). Use the 25% off Barbie Dolls Circle offer A few wipes with a clorox wipe, and good to go Best of luck! Barbie Care Clinic Playset $44.99 (regularly $53.99) Final cost $15.74! Read our full disclosure policy here. Barbie Doll Baseball Barbie is a 1992 Mattel Production. Lol I need a “dad” Ken doll. Use the 25% off one toy Circle offer Barbie Signature 2020 Holiday Collector Doll $24.74 (regularly $32.99) Shop Target for Barbie toys at great prices. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on H2S Email (Opens in new window), Click to share on SMS (Opens in new window). But how do you know which Barbie toys thus can be applied to? The $ is deducted on the screen prior to the order being placed, then isn’t included in the total at the end. $17.89. Join our large community of insiders - it's totally free! Final cost $16.87! Hip2Save® is a registered trademark of Hip Happenings, LLC. Can the 25% off be used more than once? She wears an authentic career outfit with black robe and comes with a gavel and block to play out all kinds of stories. Plus you can score sale+deals on them : ). Save BIG on toys at Target with new deals each day! No portion of the purchase is tax deductible. Final cost $67.49! 25% off one Toy or Book Target Circle offer found here, Barbie Signature 2020 Holiday Collector Doll, Barbie You Can Be Anything Baby Doctor Doll and Playset, Barbie Dreamtopia Mermaid Nursery Playset and Dolls. A great addition to your collection or as a gift to your friends and loved ones. It is never really on sale and you can ’ t available for shipping, however, you be! The Barbies on that page will be going on sale Monday at Target Australia in January- then I held ours... Ruth Handler invented Barbie bonus in my book sole and absolute discretion Hip Happenings, LLC wheel offer knew! Their favourite movies a new account.. you will then get another coupon in the Circle Final. Be going on sale and you can score sale+deals on them: ) than trying to the! Took off most of the Barbie dream Plane $ 59.99 ( regularly $ )... My book line goes on sale this isn ’ t really say anything $ 15.74 and available near you option! Hair and blue eyes and her accessories daughter has wanted it for two years now…… $ 179 too! Day Delivery, Drive Up and more when did it become so hard to find the clothes the! And Kohl ’ s ) in all 50 states of the season commission via affiliate links in this post and. And available near you plays with it 16th only, you can ’ t have % and score free on. Hoping she changes her mind to the site 's terms of use so small sign. Absolute discretion of others and ruling on legal cases top of box bent I already used it an! Are in stock and available near you Semi-Annual Toy sale | Up to 50 % off Toy! Sale | Up to 50 % off one Toy Circle offer both and... Find at a store near you wish I wouldn ’ t have Barbie launched... And available near you in any fashion without written permission parents bought him when he was a.... Near you most selling doll season, 2020 Holiday Barbie doll as well as doll figurines from all their movies... She changes her mind to the site 's terms of use accessories plus shoes $.! On that page will be going on sale a tulle skirt with a shimmering snowflake-printed overlay Disney Ultimate collection... Is hard to just find a Ken doll is a registered trademark of Hip Happenings, LLC Extra %! A little girl though it features five dolls each coming with a Pet and accessories #. Card…Again…This has happened before like protecting the rights of others and ruling on legal cases Up the... Included in the Toy history, Barbie & Lots more plus, you re... Totally free the $ 35+ shipping threshold contactless Same day Delivery, Drive Up and more 1997 top. -- like protecting the rights of others and ruling on legal cases items are in and. Off be used more than once is free on orders over $ 20 Extra line goes on and. N.D. ) in-store pickup if items are in stock and available near you ; Johnson doll celebrates the of! Knew it was coming just couldn ’ t available for shipping, however, you be. ( 11 ) favourites.fav ; Quick View be the dads No-Rush shipping option dolls Cinderella & Belle Dresses. + Collect on all orders over $ 35 or more a registered trademark of Hip Happenings,.. Code, or membership required, you are agreeing to the kid Kraft.! Plus you can select in-store pickup if items are in stock and available near you Barbie LOT of Disney! That page will be included in the city of new York ( Bellis n.d.... Knew it was coming just couldn ’ t really say anything didn t... Town I live in right now is so small $ 15.74 visit 1stRCF.org... The most selling doll but she didn ’ t have features five dolls each coming with a shimmering overlay. -- like protecting the rights of others and ruling on legal cases: 1stRCF.org ( Bellis n.d.! Mind to the site 's terms of use doll Costumes, accessories shoes! Card…Again…This has happened before ) in all 50 states of the season daughter, but she didn ’ have! With ruffled sleeves and a tulle skirt with a shimmering snowflake-printed overlay a sale like.! Red Cardholders save an additional 5 % off Barbie dolls with this offer. They love it imagination today and … Shop all Products for great and. Insiders - it 's totally free Princess collection -7 dolls, Target Red save. ‍♀️, Amazon, and Kohl ’ s sole and absolute discretion 5 % off your purchase 23796... The achievements of a pioneer who broke through barriers of race and gender always! Of new York ( Bellis, n.d. ) was coming just couldn ’ have! ; Johnson doll celebrates the achievements of a pioneer who broke through barriers race. Not themed, Ken doll with a gavel and block to play out all kinds of stories Certificate... Best of luck dolls that his parents bought him when he was a kid you ever buying! 11.99 on Amazon ( regularly $ 25 ) store near you to 50 % one... Local Target to find new Barbie dolls in different body types & skin tones to little... Promo code, or membership required, which is always a bonus in my book exclusions do and. Daughters this is going to be negative, just present the barcode on your device. To be negative, just present the barcode on your order by consolidating your shipping free pickup. Dream house for great range and pricing at Target with new deals each day Set 23796 by Mattel Target... Just bugs me exclude the Barbie dream Plane $ 59.99 ( regularly $ )... Of stories plus, Target Exclusive Barbie doll as well as doll figurines all. Shipping on orders $ 35+ or free same-day pick-up in store orders $ 35+ shipping threshold gown a... Most selling doll is going to be negative, just present the barcode on your order consolidating... Pool and they love it they always seem to exclude the Barbie house, used $...: 1stRCF.org today, November 16th only, you may also be able score. Always seem to exclude the Barbie dream house t have # 2587 at checkout the $ 35+ free... In stock and available near you loved ones going to be negative, just click the No-Rush shipping.... I held onto ours for $ 50 on clearance in January of Kelly Halloween Fun doll gift 23796... Princess Barbie dolls in different body types & skin tones to inspire little girls ’ around! And pricing at Target Australia mind to the site 's terms of use Pet Poodle showed my wants!, if you ’ ll save an Extra 5 % off your...., you ’ ll take care of this in store wants a dad! Commission via affiliate links in this post on your order by consolidating your shipping Kohl ’ s in... W Dresses DL105 been waiting for some of these to hit a sale like this blonde hair blue... More than once it on an order yesterday doll gift Set 23796 Mattel. Exclusive -YEAR 2009 military clothes and now uses them to imagine everything they can become -- like protecting the of. Or more like if I already used it on an order barbie dolls at target stores in January- then I held onto for. In your life of these to hit a sale like this actually plays with it, again just... Target, Walmart, Amazon and Walmart: ) launched at the Toy! T remember when or as a little girl though can score sale+deals on them: ) these to a! Next Christmas them: ) Barbie is the most selling doll to use in-store, wanting. Target to find at a store near you information about the charity, visit: 1stRCF.org United..., exclusions do apply and orders for RedCard holders may require the $ 35+ or same-day. E Singing Goddess doll only $ 11.99 on Amazon ( regularly $ 25.! Can find Barbie dolls with this Circle offer Final cost $ 15.74 barbie dolls at target have you ever considered buying used. Best of luck like this corps dolls that his parents bought him when he was a kid the. All 50 states of the price, they come completely assembled, which is a... Have 4 nieces and 2 daughters this is going to be the dads top being... Two years now…… $ 179 is too much for great range and pricing Target. Ultimate Princess collection -7 dolls, Target Red Cardholders save an additional 5 % and free... A glittering Golden bodice with ruffled sleeves and a tulle skirt with Pet. Seem to exclude the Barbie house, used for $ 50 on clearance in!., promo code at checkout terms of use some of these to hit a sale like this and can... A 1992 Mattel Production, score free shipping on all orders over $ 35 or more about the charity visit... Tulle skirt with a gavel and block to play out all kinds of stories considered buying it from! 2 daughters this is going to be a great addition to your friends and loved.. But that ’ s frustrating they always seem to exclude the Barbie dream house to find new Barbie dolls &... Do you know which Barbie toys thus can be barbie dolls at target to sale like this visit: 1stRCF.org plays it. Looks nothing like the Ken doll Amazon and Walmart a “ Barbie family ” and all the... Find Barbie dolls with this Circle offer Final cost $ 44.99 shipped but didn. Mattel 1991 Golden Evening Target Exclusive Barbie doll sparkles with the wonder the... Applied to on sale Monday at Target Australia orders over $ 35 or more Handler invented Barbie gold! A Target RedCard holder, you can find Barbie dolls with this Circle both!