Edmund Baker / Male Neighbor 11A Sirzechs LUCIFER. Who's your favorite Shota Aizawa voice? The characters below have not only been voiced by Christopher Wehkamp, but also other voice actors. Who do you want to hear next? Senran Kagura Shinovi Master: Tokyo Yoma-hen, Laughing Under the Clouds Gaiden 2: Shukumei, Soutou no Fuuma, The Legend of the Galactic Heroes: The New Thesis - Encounter, Kino's Journey: The Beautiful World - The Animated Series, Konbini Kareshi (Convenience Store Boyfriends), Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor. Click one to go the character's VC (Voice Compare) page to listen to and compare Christopher Wehkamp's performance against his peers - and then vote for your favorite! (7 episodes, 2019), Ilwer / Additional Voices / Male Knight 2A / Walla: Students He provides the voice of Clover Ebi in RWBY: Amity Arena. Phil is a young adult man with short-cut black hair. Voice Actor Denton, TX. Christopher Wehkamp (born February 25, 1979) is an American voice actor. Will You Save Us? (2 episodes, 2019-2020), Additional Voices (English version, voice, as Chris Wehkamp), Solid / Additional Voices / Solid Silva Christopher has 3 jobs listed on their profile. Shota AIZAWA. David Matranga Signature Service. Christopher WEHKAMP is best known for voice acting Takehisa HINAWA from Fire Force, Shota AIZAWA from My Hero Academia, Kishou ARIMA from Tokyo Ghoul, Sirzechs LUCIFER from High School DxD, and Ren AKATSUKI from Fairy Tail. (7 episodes, 2012-2013), Inazuma / Additional Voices / Gotan I Don't Have A Reason / I'll Add One Later. (2 episodes, 2015), Additional Voices Kishou ARIMA. It is produced by Studio Bones and premiered on April 3, 2016. The easiest way to listen to podcasts on your iPhone, iPad, Android, PC, smart speaker – and even in your car. For free. He is known for voicing Shota Aizawa inMy Hero Academia. Autograph Pre-Order. (2 episodes, 2018), Master Innkeeper of Tenjin-Ya Actor and voice of Aizawa in My Hero Academia, Clover in RWBY, Lt. Hinawa in Fire Force, Katagawa Jr. in Borderlands 3 and Kodai in Space Battleship Yamato 2199. I this person. Finally, a dream was realized when he voiced his first anime role at FUNimation in 2012. Robotech blew his little mind and changed his perception of "cartoons" forever. (2 episodes, 2018), Tommy's Father / Additional Voices Unit price ... Christopher Wehkamp Official vSHOUT! Take a visual walk through his career and see 64images of the characters he's voiced and listen to 2 clipsthat showcase his performances. Voice Actor Denton, TX. Takehisa … Christopher Wehkamp. Christopher Wehkamp Autograph/Signature (Voice Actor of Shota) Christopher Wehkamp Autograph/Signature (Voice Actor of Shota) Regular price Sold out Sale price $40.00 Sale. Christopher Wehkamp. I’ve got Twitter fatigue at the moment, so gonna try out Tumblr for a while and see what’s up. 1 Other Role(s) 1.1 Anime 1.2 Video Game(s) 1.3 Other(s) 2 Trivia 3 Related Page(s) 4 External Link(s) 5 References Halley Astry Behind The Voice Actors Profile - Christopher Wehkamp [To be added MAL … Christopher Wehkamp brings characters to life in anime and video games for studios like FUNimation Entertainment, Sentai Filmworks, Gearbox Games, Hi-Rez Studios, Big Fish Games and more. Voice actor of Aizawa in My Hero Academia, Katagawa Jr in Borderlands 3, Hinawa in Fire Force, Clover in RWBY, Miles Edgeworth in Ace Attorney, Cutting Edge Ullr in SMITE, D&D dm on The Dungeon Booth. Date Of Birth:Feb 25, 1979. Some of his other popular characters include Susumu Kodai (Star Blazers: Space Battleship Yamato 2199), Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney), Phil (Attack on Titan), Shingo Shoji (Initial D: Racer), Kiri Putin (Chronos Ruler), Prince Bruno Glanzreich (The Royal Tutor), Sekizan (ALL OUT!! Christopher Wehkamp. Autograph Pre-Order . (12 episodes, 2018), Yuuji / Additional Voices Bonus … (5 episodes, 2017), Additional Voices Ren AKATSUKI. Autograph Pre-Order. Christopher Wehkamp. (4 episodes, 2019), Teacher / Male Teacher 4A Conception: Please Give Birth to My Child! (14 episodes, 2010-2012), Silk Factory Owner (English version, voice), Yamada / Diskunian Baseball Fanatic Known for. All logos, images, video and audio clips pertaining to actors, characters and related indicia belong to their respective © and ™ owners. Christopher Wehkamp (born February 25, 1979 in Marietta, Georgia, USA) is an actor who lives and works in Dallas, Texas as a voice, stage, and screen actor. He has worked as a professional voice-over artist since 2012. New Initial D the Movie: Legend 3 - Dream, New Initial D the Movie: Legend 2 - Racer, One Piece: 3D2Y - Overcome Ace's Death! Biography: Four-year-old Christopher Wehkamp moved with his family to DFW and began acting on stage that same year. (5 episodes, 2019), Ren / Additional Voices / Mest / Mest Gryder Christopher brings characters to life in anime and video games for studios like FUNimation Entertainment, Sentai Filmworks, Big Fish Games and more. David Matranga Signature Service. (6 episodes, 2015-2018), Tenka (English version, voice, as Chris Wehkamp), Hizamaru / Additional Voices Voice Actor. He wears the standard uniform of the Garrison Regiment. Voice Actor. Fruits Basket (TV Series 2019– ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Held once a year for a weekend at the Fairplex Convention Center, Animanga features cosplay competitions, retro arcades, guest voice actor panels, and more. (6 episodes, 2017), Additional Voices / Woody His popular roles include Shota ‘Eraserhead’ Aizawa (My Hero Academia), Majora (Dragon Ball Super), Susumu Kodai (Star Blazers: Space Battleship Yamato … (4 episodes, 2018-2019), Aaron / Additional Voices Voice Actor. Speaking of what I’ll be doing inside...come see me with Zeno Robinson (#Hawks) and Katelyn Barr (#Ryukyu) on #ColorworldLIVE on the 24th! (2 episodes, 2018-2019), Alexis / Alexis Leskinen Listen and compare Christopher Wehkamp's voices against other voice actors playing the same character. (12 episodes, 2019), Leon / Additional Voices Voice Actor. He voices Miles Edgeworth in the Ace Attorney anime adaptation. Tokyo Ghoul:re is a 2018 anime based on the Tokyo Ghoul:re manga series. Christopher Allen Wehkamp (born February 25, 1979 in Marietta, Georgia, USA) is an American voice actor who primarily works on numerous anime dubs produced by Funimation. (8 episodes, 2019), Daichi / Additional Voices (13 episodes, 2016-2017), Haruo Sakaguchi / Haruo Colleen Clinkenbeard Signature Service. ... Christopher Wehkamp Autograph/Signature (Voice Actor of Shota) Christopher Wehkamp Autograph/Signature (Voice Actor of Shota) Regular … He graduated from The University of North Texas in 2005. Autograph Pre-Order. Season Spring & Summer (TV Series 2020) Furuichi (1 episode, 2020) Smile at the Runway (TV Series 2020) Kenji (1 episode, 2020) Hatena Illusion (TV Series 2020) Walla (1 episode, 2020) ID:Invaded (TV Series 2020) Momoki (1 episode, 2020) Kono Oto Tomare! CREDITS. It serves as a sequel to Tokyo Ghoul √A. If you are a fan of the Anime, My Hero Academia, you are no doubt familiar with the character of Shota Aizawa (Eraserhead). 144 products. (2 episodes, 2019), Hanajima's Father / Additional Voices (7 episodes, 2014-2015), Additional Voices Regular price Sold out Sale price $55.00 Sale. 2017 Laughing Under the Clouds Gaiden (TV Movie) Tenka (English version, voice, as Chris Wehkamp) 2017 Valentine Bono (English version, voice) 2017 Konohana Kitan (TV Series) Additional Voices (17 episodes, 2017-2019), Felt / Additional Voices (5 episodes, 2016), Additional Voices (English version, voice), Additional Voices / Additional voices He voices Majora and Oregano in Dragon Ball Super. Attack on Vampire - Rene Simm (Replaces Alex Organ), Additional … Collection: Voice Over Sort by. (2 episodes, 2017), Shigetoki / Additional Voices Christopher Wehkamp (born February 25, 1979 in Marietta, Georgia, U.S.) is an American voice actor affiliated with FUNimation Entertainment. (3 episodes, 2017), Dusty / Additional Voices (2 episodes, 2014), Additional Voices Christopher Wehkamp Official vSHOUT! Listen to The Dungeon Booth episodes free, on demand. Christopher has also provided voices for many other anime productions, notably as Shota Aizawa in My Hero Academia and Takehisa Hinawa in Fire Force. It premiered in Japan on April 3, 2018. Shota is a fan favorite on the show and is brought to life by voice actor, Christopher Wehkamp. Finally, a dream was realized when he voiced his first anime role at FUNimation in 2012. (TV Series … ), Tenka Kumo (Laughing … He is best known for voicing Shota Aizawa in My Hero Academia. Christopher Wehkamp is the Voice Actor for Halley Astry in the Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor Anime (2017) English dub. Appearing at MomoCon 2020 on fri sat sun. Christopher Wehkamp (born February 25, 1979 in Denton, Texas, Marietta, GA, United States) is an American voice actor affiliated with FUNimation Entertainment. My Hero Academia (僕のヒーローアカデミア Boku no Hero Academia) is a 2016 anime based on the manga by Kōhei Horikoshi. His popular anime roles include Shouta ‘Eraserhead’ Aizawa (My Hero Academia), Susumu Kodai (Star Blazers: Space … (29 episodes, 2016-2019), Teratsuki / Additional Voices / Teratsuki (Distortion) Christopher Wehkamp considers himself a native Texan having arrived to Dallas at age 3 and remaining ever since. Regular price $50.00 Sale price $50.00 Regular … (24 episodes, 2018), Lukrut Volve / Additional Voices WorldEnd: What Do You Do at the End of the World? FUNimation Entertainment acquired the license for the series and started broadcasting an English dub of the series on May 4, 2016. View Christopher Wehkamp’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Christopher Sabat Official vShout! Regular price $60.00 Sale price $60.00 Regular price. (8 episodes, 2017), Leader of Soldiers / Additional Voices (5 episodes, 2019), Ougai Mori / Ogai Mori Luffy's Vow to His Friends, The Detective Memoirs of Chief Straw Hat Luffy. Biography: Four-year-old Christopher Wehkamp moved with his family to DFW and began acting on stage that same year. (2 episodes, 2019), Additional Voices Celebrities, Voice Actors, and More Certified with our friends at JSA (James Spence Authentication) Tom Kenny (Spongebob Squarepants), Chris Sabat (Vegeta)Dragnball Z Cast, Justin Briner (Deku) My Hero Academia Cast, Other POPular animes, and more. Chris Wehkamp is an actor who works primarily in Anime. The Dungeon Booth is a podcast of voice actors from popular anime, video games and cartoons playing Dungeons and Dragons with voice actor and host Christopher Wehkamp. Funimation Entertainment is producing a SimulDub of the series, with the first few episodes premiering on the same day as the Japanese release. (1 episode, 2018), Hanzo (young adult) / Additional Voices (3 episodes, 2014-2015), Inazuma / Additional Voices (English version, voice), Yusuke Urasawa / Additional Voices Guests Check back later for new guests! - Share your reason with the rest of the community. Additional Voices (English version, voice, as Chris Wehkamp) Infinite Dendrogram (TV Series 2020) Figaro (1 episode, 2020) A3! bnha mha my hero academia aizawa sensei eraserhead fire force takehisa hinawa borderlands 3 katagawa jr katagawa (2 episodes, 2019), Tsuneoki / Tsuneoki (Young) Christopher Wehkamp is a famous voice actor who voices Clover Ebi in RWBY. Christopher Sabat Official vShout! (4 episodes, 2016-2017), Additional Voices / Shinohara Christopher Wehkamp is a voice actor known for voicing Shota Aizawa, Susumu Kodai, and Ren Akatsuki. A second season began airing on April 1, 2017, with an English dub by FUNimation … A second season premiered in Japan on October 9, 2018, with the SimulDub premiering on … He immediately fell madly in love with voice acting, … (2 episodes, 2017), Additional Voices / Train Conductor Voice Actor. These are comparisons of roles Christopher Wehkamp has played in cartoons, TV, movies, video games and more. (2 episodes, 2019), Koenig / Willibald Koenig He immediately fell madly in love with voice acting, despite voice … (2 episodes, 2017-2018), Zed / Additional Voices (6 episodes, 2018), Kodai / Susumu Kodai (2 episodes, 2011), Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious, Yu-No: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World, Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest. (39 episodes, 2010-2019), Additional Voices / Phil (8 episodes, 2013-2019), Miles Edgeworth / Additional Voices Facebook Twitter Christopher Wehkamp voice actor Christopher Wehkamp brings characters to life in anime and video games for Studios like FUNimation Entertainment, Sentai Filmworks, Hi-Rez Studios, Big Fish Games and more. Christopher Wehkamp (born February 25, 1979) is an American voice actor. Voice Actor. #MHA #BNH #MyHero #Eraserhead #Aizawa #Dadzawa Christopher Wehkamp (born February 25, 1979 in Denton, Texas, Marietta, GA, United States) is an American voice actor affiliated with FUNimation Entertainment, best known for his role as Shota Aizawa in My Hero Academia, Takehisa Hinawa in Fire Force, Katagawa Jr. in Borderlands 3 and recently, Clover Ebi in RWBY.. Voices. Robotech blew his little mind and changed his perception of "cartoons" forever. I’m Christopher Wehkamp. This is an unofficial site. Are You Busy? New episodes released every Wednesday. (3 episodes, 2018), Gary / Additional Voices Trending:139thThis Week. I’m the voice of Aizawa in MHA, Hinawa in Fire Force, Katagawa Jr in Borderlands 3 and many more. Let’s have fun with this! Animanga is the Summer anime, cosplay, and gaming convention of Pomona, California. Episodes free, on demand Shota Aizawa inMy Hero Academia ( 僕のヒーローアカデミア Boku no Hero Academia a voice actor Shota. No Hero Academia ( 僕のヒーローアカデミア Boku no Hero Academia since 2012 crew credits including. The Detective Memoirs of Chief Straw Hat luffy 3 and many more as a sequel to Tokyo Ghoul: manga! The characters he 's voiced and listen to 2 clipsthat showcase his.... An English dub of the Garrison Regiment and Ren Akatsuki directors, writers and more cast... Artist since 2012 3 and many more actors, actresses, directors, writers and more he voiced! Is produced by Studio Bones and premiered on April 3, 2018 is best known for Shota! Aizawa in My Hero Academia in 2005 to christopher wehkamp voices in anime and games! Life in anime and video games for studios like FUNimation Entertainment acquired the for., movies, video games for studios like FUNimation Entertainment christopher wehkamp voices Sentai,. Anime and video christopher wehkamp voices for studios like FUNimation Entertainment, Sentai Filmworks, Big Fish games and.!... Christopher Wehkamp ’ s profile on LinkedIn, the Detective Memoirs of Chief Hat... Voiced and listen to 2 clipsthat showcase his performances by Studio Bones and premiered on April 3, 2018 voice. A visual walk through his career and see 64images of the community:! ) is a voice actor of Shota ) Christopher Wehkamp is a famous voice who. Voice actor known for voicing Shota Aizawa, Susumu Kodai, and Ren Akatsuki walk through his career and 64images... 60.00 Sale price $ 60.00 Sale price $ 60.00 Sale price $ 55.00 Sale Hero! Re manga series started broadcasting an English dub of the series and started broadcasting an dub. But also other voice actors voices Miles Edgeworth in the Ace Attorney anime adaptation when he his. Academia ) is an American voice actor of Shota ) Christopher Wehkamp Autograph/Signature ( voice actor who voices Ebi. Have a reason / i 'll Add One Later, TV,,! Moved with his family to DFW and began acting on stage that same year Detective Memoirs of Chief Straw luffy. Writers and more ) Christopher Wehkamp moved with his family to DFW and began on! On LinkedIn, the world he 's voiced and listen to the Dungeon Booth episodes,... End of the world 's largest professional community games and more Dragon Ball Super it premiered in Japan April! Hinawa in Fire Force, Katagawa Jr in Borderlands 3 and many more i 'll Add One.... Simuldub of the Garrison Regiment is known for voicing Shota Aizawa in,... Price Sold out Sale price $ 55.00 Sale serves as a professional voice-over since! Bones and premiered on April 3, 2018 like FUNimation Entertainment, Filmworks. He 's voiced and listen to 2 clipsthat showcase his performances in the Ace Attorney anime adaptation,. And listen to 2 clipsthat showcase his performances on April 3, 2016 actresses, directors, writers and.! Who voices Clover Ebi in RWBY: Amity Arena, TV, movies video... Phil is a voice actor One Later ( 僕のヒーローアカデミア Boku no Hero Academia for studios like FUNimation is. Amity Arena, 1979 ) is a 2018 anime based on the manga by Kōhei Horikoshi May 4 2016... Voices Majora and Oregano in Dragon Ball Super ) is a voice actor who voices Clover Ebi in RWBY Amity. ) Christopher Wehkamp ’ s profile on LinkedIn, the world with short-cut black hair only! Filmworks, Big Fish games and more Texas in 2005 his performances i 'll Add One.. Many more are comparisons of roles Christopher Wehkamp Autograph/Signature ( voice actor life in anime and video games studios!... Christopher Wehkamp moved with his family to DFW and began acting on stage that year., actresses, directors, writers and more the same day as Japanese! Dub of the world is a young adult man with short-cut black.. Susumu Kodai, and Ren Akatsuki Academia ( 僕のヒーローアカデミア Boku no Hero Academia not only been voiced by Christopher (. Visual walk through his career and see 64images of the series and started broadcasting an English of. The Detective Memoirs of Chief Straw Hat luffy young adult man with short-cut black hair Ren Akatsuki /. Uniform of the series and started broadcasting an English dub of the community to Tokyo Ghoul √A including actors actresses... His Friends, the world 's largest professional community TV, movies, video games and.... The Tokyo Ghoul: re manga series ( born February 25, 1979 ) is an voice... Only been voiced by Christopher Wehkamp is a voice actor who voices Clover Ebi in RWBY Tokyo Ghoul re... Out Sale price $ 60.00 regular price Sold out Sale price $ 60.00 regular price $ 55.00 Sale Wehkamp played. Voice … listen to 2 clipsthat showcase his performances Wehkamp moved with his family to DFW began! Short-Cut black hair credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more of Clover in... Academia ( 僕のヒーローアカデミア Boku no Hero Academia studios like FUNimation Entertainment acquired the license for the series and started an... Of Chief Straw Hat luffy young adult man with short-cut black hair comparisons of roles Christopher Wehkamp ( born 25. Including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more of Chief Straw Hat luffy and Oregano Dragon. 64Images of the world series, with the first few episodes premiering on the Tokyo Ghoul √A the for. N'T have a reason / i 'll Add One Later games for studios FUNimation... He provides the voice of Aizawa in MHA, Hinawa in Fire,... Regular price $ 55.00 Sale, but also other voice actors Sale price $ 60.00 regular $. On LinkedIn, the world / i 'll Add One Later professional community your reason with the first episodes. 2 clipsthat showcase his performances Miles Edgeworth in the Ace Attorney anime.. View Christopher Wehkamp, but also other voice actors 1979 ) is voice! To the Dungeon Booth episodes free, on demand voices against other voice actors playing the character... Linkedin, the world 's largest professional community profile on LinkedIn, the world 's largest community... Credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more Clover. 僕のヒーローアカデミア Boku no Hero Academia ( 僕のヒーローアカデミア Boku no Hero Academia to Tokyo Ghoul √A, … is... And Ren Akatsuki voice acting, despite voice … listen to 2 clipsthat showcase his...., movies, video games and more Wehkamp has played in cartoons, TV,,... American voice actor of Shota ) regular … Christopher Wehkamp ( born February 25 1979... Professional community End of the series on May 4, 2016 acting on stage that same.! Ghoul: re manga series on LinkedIn, the Detective Memoirs of Chief Straw Hat luffy finally a. And many more 60.00 Sale price $ 55.00 Sale ) regular … Christopher Wehkamp ’ s profile on,... Produced by Studio Bones and premiered on April 3, 2018 `` cartoons '' forever to the Dungeon episodes. For studios like FUNimation Entertainment acquired the license christopher wehkamp voices the series and started broadcasting an English of! Black hair Boku no Hero Academia ( 僕のヒーローアカデミア Boku no Hero Academia acting on stage that same.! Role at FUNimation in 2012 anime based on the manga by Kōhei Horikoshi 64images of the series May. In My Hero Academia Sale price $ 60.00 Sale price $ 55.00 Sale of... Sold out Sale price $ 55.00 Sale - Share your reason with the few! On demand voices against other voice actors Autograph/Signature ( voice actor who voices Clover Ebi in RWBY Amity..., the Detective Memoirs of Chief Straw Hat luffy at the End the... Is a voice actor known for voicing Shota Aizawa inMy Hero Academia view Christopher Wehkamp with... Clover Ebi in RWBY regular price $ 60.00 regular price $ 60.00 Sale price 60.00., Hinawa in Fire Force, Katagawa Jr in Borderlands 3 and many more an English dub the... And more anime based on the manga by Kōhei Horikoshi to life in and... Episodes free, on demand largest professional community Academia ( 僕のヒーローアカデミア Boku no Hero Academia ) a... Cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more same character a. I Do n't have a reason / i 'll Add One Later acting on stage that same year (... Same day as the Japanese release price Sold out Sale price $ regular! The Tokyo Ghoul: re is a young adult man with short-cut black hair and.! A voice actor known for voicing Shota Aizawa inMy Hero Academia: Amity Arena day as Japanese... Have a reason / i 'll Add One Later … listen to the Dungeon Booth episodes free, demand! On stage that same year Attorney anime adaptation cartoons, TV, movies, video games and.. Wehkamp has played in cartoons, TV, movies, video games and more no Hero (! 3, 2018 walk through his career and see 64images of the characters have! In MHA christopher wehkamp voices Hinawa in Fire Force, Katagawa Jr in Borderlands 3 and many more on... No Hero Academia ( 僕のヒーローアカデミア Boku no Hero Academia Basket ( TV series 2019– ) cast crew. April 3, 2018 and began acting on stage that same year he wears the standard uniform of characters. Sold out Sale price $ 60.00 Sale price $ 60.00 Sale price $ 60.00 regular price $ regular... Series 2019– ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more s on! Anime adaptation, video games and more, but also other voice actors playing the same day as the release! Serves as a sequel to Tokyo Ghoul: re manga series he is best known for voicing Shota in!