For me that is about creating an upfront, solid sounding monitor that points out the flaws in that crucial mid-upper mid frequency range. These are excellent, plain and simple. Huw Price checks out the Alpha 50 and Alpha … Had no idea I would be getting such incredible sound, and such abundant volume from these speakers. All I can say is, as we know, some journalists lie....my ears or audio forensics don't. Considering this is a 5" speaker, the front ports deliver good bass in spades. Focal's spirit : Listen Beyond 'Made in France' know-how Focal's story Vervent Audio Group, © 2017-2020 Focal-JMlab. ACTIVE 2-WAY NEAR FIELD PROFESSIONAL MONITORING LOUDSPEAKER. Very solid pair of monitors. I pride myself in being both an audiophile and a hardcore analytical. Amazing sound quality! I can hear all the details of voices on one of my home made music audio and video. For my full review:http://h-happening.blogspot.no/2015/06/focal-alpha-50-65-80-review-and.html. Front ported - perfect for home recording and project studios where speakers normally have to be close to a wall.Tonal balance is consistent across all monitoring volumes. Very fun to work with!!!! background : strictly hobbyist electronic composer with plenty of guitars used previously monitoring with Wharfedale Diamond 8.2 monitors that are freshly replaced with the Alphas. There was a problem completing your request. What astonished me the most, was when I was listening to a symphonic piece, I could hear all the instruments and sections independently. Beck's acoustic GTR sounds amazingly rich. I've had the alpha 50's for a year now and still like them. Once they've got that right then they should focus on extending the bass response. You don't miss a great deal except on music that features masses of low end output, but even then it's adequate. Youtube. As for the sound, the Alpha 50s fantastic stereo separation. Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2016. I purchased the Focal Alpha 50's after reading a review of them and the 65's online. Amazing transparency and bass. Highly recommended. Local Pickup Only. Hierzu zählt die 5-Zoll-Variante Alpha 50, die Alpha 80 mit einem 8-Zoll-Treiber sowie natürlich auch die Alpha 65, die einen 6,5-Zoll Tieftontreiber besitzt. Der Focal ALPHA 50 ist ein professioneller, aktiver Studiomonitor. Table … Typ: Alpha 50; Frequenzgang: 45 Hz - 22 kHz; Leistung: 55 Watt (35 + 20 Watt) Maximaler Schalldruckpegel: 103 dB SPL @ 1m; Eingänge: XLR symmetrisch, 10 kOhm, RCA unsymmetrisch, 10 kOhm mit automatischer Anpassung der Eingangsempfindlichkeit ; Tiefton-Treiber: 35 Watt, Class AB; Hochton-Treiber: 20 Watt, … There's a problem loading this menu right now. These speakers have a 140 watts of bi … Hallo zusammen, ich biete meine Monitorlautsprecher zum Verkauf an. I found an eBay seller with lightly used A50s for $400 delivered & pulled the trigger as a BDay present to me-self. Superb. The sound is absolutely amazing, and work extremely well for mixing my music. The Alpha 50 is composed of a 5” (13cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port and of a 1" (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! - Why you need the Focal Pro Alpha65 6.5 Inch Active Studio Monitor, Compact and powerful- Perfect for your studio, Low directivity- keeps the same sound no matter where you are in the room, Tonal Balance doesn't change with an increase or decrease in volume, You can connect up to two additional audio sources, Uses less power than other studio monitors. I'm very impressed with the quality and pleased with my decision. Amazing! i can only recommend them! Great work Focal Team! Great quality made, i am just a little disappointed they were made in china, boo..... but you guys really manage very well to keep alive your signature sound on this speakers! Focal Alpha 50 (or 65) Adam A5x Equator D5 Eve Audio SC205 Dynaudio BM5a 2 Auditioning: My only local store only had the Adams and Focals, and couldn't audition both of them (and only one set in … They don't even answer the emails or the customer service forms in their websites. We have 2 Focal ALPHA 50 manuals available for free PDF download: User Manual . The Alpha 50 is composed of a 5” (13cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port and of a 1" (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The only thing that takes some getting used to is the sleep mode. Focal is the worst audio company ever. Show all. : Amazon.de: Musikinstrumente Low directivity: keeps the same sound throughout the room. This seller is open to offers. Monoprice 104761 6Ft Premier Series XLR Male to 1/4Inch TRS Male 16AWG Cable (Gold Plated), Amazon Basics XLR Male to Female Microphone Cable - 6 Feet, Black, Sound Addicted - Studio Monitor Isolation Pads for 5 Inch Monitors, Pair of Two High Density Acoustic Foam which Fits most Speaker Stands | SMPad 5, PACE iLok3 USB Key Software Authorization Device (99007120900), Cable Matters 2-Pack Premium XLR to XLR Microphone Cable 3 Feet. Anyone who is serious doing quality music video or audio should consider using this Alpha 50. Or is it just my pair? Lots of dynamic range / headroom and clarity which continues to improve with use. The Alpha 50 is composed of a 5” (13cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port and of a 1" (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter. The attack of percussion for example is preserved allowing you to follow complex arrangements, but this ability to render transients extends to all instruments and vocals. Nice sound,for personal use in a mid sized room(s) (50-60m2).Could not leave them in the store after hearing the sound.A very nice sweet spot when set up. Focal Alpha 50 & 80 Review Highly regarded in professional audio circles, French company Focal’s affordable Alpha series is made in China and comprises three models. good phone advice and then promptly delivered. 2 things I think can be improved upon.. The professional monitor Alpha 50, the most compact of the line, is perfectly adapted for confined spaces. They will go loud, but their qualities mean you don't have to. I am noticing distortion once volume levels start increasing.The monitors have a light humming/white noise. Great Speakers. Please try your search again later. Took advantage of the rare Focal Shape 50 sales event and replaced my older 5" Tannoy's. The professional monitor Alpha 50, the most compact of the line, is perfectly adapted for confined spaces. The Focal website uses cookies to improve your navigation on the site, for statistical, audience measurement, advertising and personalisation purposes. The front ports are a plus in my environment. I highly recommend to get this sophisticated audio stuff from trustable companys like DYNAUDIO or GENELEC, the monitors and customer service are so much better. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It even has an automatic standby mode that will automatically turn them off when inactive after 30 minutes. I'm listening to some IDM type stuff right now averaging about 71db with peaks up to 75db and they sound really, really good in an untreated room. Focal Alpha 50 is a well-known option on the higher end of the price range. A general overview of the Alpha 80. I'm having issues with a very distracting hissing sound from the tweeter at all times. This model is composed of a 6.5” (16.5cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port associated to a 70W amplifier and of a 1" (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter (35W amplifier). Thanks Focal. این مانیتُر از نظر تفکیک صدا آلی عمل میکند و من چیزاییرُ با این مانیتُر شنیدم که باعث حیرتم شد. Both are so defective. For me this is one of the most important frequency ranges as it brings out the crack in a snare and also a crucial frequency in the bite and presence in vocals and guitars. Honestly I wasn't expecting this much of "hiss" from a Focal product. After 30 minutes of inactivity the monitors go into sleep mode but once an audio signal is detected the monitors wake up. Please try again. I love the sound I am getting now. This ultra-rigid design exceeds single-skin Kevlar and is … One of them is not even sounding and the other sound really bad. Highs seem smooth, maybe a touch soft. Well done Focal!!! I had to use much more of my audio interfaces gain than I normally would in order to achieve my normal listening levels (even with the focal's +6 db engaged)I think a lot of companies are trying too hard to extend their speakers frequency response and are focusing on selling the "flat response" or "uncoloured" soundThe focus should be instead to produce a monitor that acts as a useful tool to aid in the decision making for people like me. A solid monitor that cuts deep into a song and puts you in the middle. Diese Studiomonitore definieren den Einstiegsbereich der Marke neu und machen den Focal Professional Sound weithin zugänglich. first speakers i bought from Focal. This Focal-exclusive technology consists of molten glass micro balls on a cellulose pulp core. Thanks a lot!!!! Great sound for the money spent. They hiss. First the good points. When i need new equipment in the future i certainly will check the Focal collection first. I was super excited to get the "Focal" sound in a small package and at a decent price point. If you need an inexpensive pair of studio monitors, you can buy these with confidence. Transients are particularly well handled. - Big plusBass extension is very good for a speaker of this size.Overall tone is pleasing.Here's the Negatives - and there's only two.The real flaw in these speakers is around 1.5- 3k. The only concerns I have are the hiss commented on by others as well and the stand-by feature. The best purchase you've ever made! Incredibly frustrating. Head movement in general is tolerated to a very good extent. Alpha 50, the most compact of the line, is equipped with a 1" (25mm) tweeter and a 5" (13cm) woofer. These Alphas blow away all the Adams, Tannoys and Genelecs I listened to. I both 2 monitors. I notified Focal on twitter only to receive a reply saying they were "surprised and a journalist said that the alpha had more mids than his $5000.00 monitors and that they can't win them all. Don't be fooled by the size. The Alpha 50 includes Focal’s Polyglass cone woofer. I have a problem with both of them because they have some interference with the radio, but i guess because there is something wrong with the cannon cables i bought. Solo instruments were faithfully reproduced in their entire sonic qualities. The Focal Alpha 50 is a versatile studio monitor with quality components and design. The finish is a sleek vinyl and black paint that goes with any studio decor. Focal positions the Alpha 50 monitors for music production, that is, more for individual creativity, where power is not so important. Show … The Alpha 50 … The speaker started making a shaking noise with low tones (just one of the two that I bought) within a month or so of using it. I wish there was a way to bypass this, maybe there is but I can't find it. It's in the top 3 bestselling studio monitors and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as IK Multimedia iLoud Micro or Behringer Studio 50USB.. Focal Alpha 50 … It serves beautifully in a variety of capacities, performing just as well with instrumental music as with electron Show More Reference tracks : Bruce Horsby - Dreamland (from Halycon Days 2004) Beck - Heart is a Drum (Morning Phase 2014) Pvris - You and I (White Noise 2016) Are these a "revelation" that is light-years beyond the Wharfies ? The XLR and RCA inputs allows for two connections from two sources. The construction is rugged and attractive. I was super excited to get the "Focal" sound in a small package and at a decent price point. I would recommend these to anyone. 2nd, I wish there was an attenuation option on the volume trim. In detail: Like many other budget models, Focal 50 is equipped with a 5-inch woofer. Focal Alpha 80, 65 and 50 Active Studio Mon­itor Speaker over­view. My ears are a little messed up from many years of abusing them, so I needed something that would sound good at fairly low volume and these really seem to work well. I'm awaiting some quality leads that I hope will do them justice. I have been an avid audiophile for over 20 years and have listened to the best speakers for years, Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2015. currently my setup is from an apogee One 1/8 in to RCA.. Online Guides. excellent price/quality The bottom is a bit light, as you might expect from a 5" woofer but I'm still able to get kick impact and definition from a properly recorded bass guitar. It is a sheer joy to listen to not only my studio productions, but also my music library. The professional Focal Alpha 50 monitor is the most compact … Erfahre im Focal Alpha 65 Testbericht, warum es diesem bezahlbaren Studiomonitor an vielen Stellen gelingt, ein profigerechtes Abhörwerkzeug zu sein. Thats what counts!!!!!! No; but the detail is a step or three more precise. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Please try again. Its 'Made in France' know-how has been recognised for more than 40 years. I'm musician and producer. Spezifikationen. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Perfect details. They don't care about the warranty, they completely ignore my questions and claims. What is really impressive is the bass. By far the best studio monitor in this price range and more. They have proven to be the best sounding and a high quality reference monitor. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, $89.85 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Canada. Its a great and amazing sound and The output sound is very good compared to its price i think focal Slogan is professional is true and realy focal is professional becuase when I get to my composer friends I understand how much my speakers monitoring have the better sound, and the much more flat sound Compared to their speakers monitoring , but I have a slight hiss when no sound is coming through the speakers which is a bit of an issue but I am going to try not to let it bother me. Enter Focal's universe. So Far, So Good!! so far, so beautiful! Focal Alpha 50, 2 Stck. By far the cleanest and most pure sounding of their price range and even some above it. Focal Alpha 50 JuKe808, 19.12.2018 This are very good sounding speakers, better than any in their price class. I drive with a clutch,auto things break bad+hard when they break. Focal Alpha 50 Active Monitor (Pair) Very Good. Waren bei mir als Desktop... Versand möglich I read nothing but good things about the alpha 50, but I have trouble with mine. Focal Alpha 50 is a well-known option on the higher end of the price range. There's an awful resonance at 130 Hz, and it's the speaker, not my room, I've Measured that. BEST speakers ever for entry-level musicians and engineers. But I'm very happy with the alphas, the bass its a little bit more open than the Turbo 8 and the 1031s but I enjoy them a lot! Hier findest Du alle Details zum Klang des aktiven Studiomonitors, wie Du von der Ausstattung der Box profitieren kannst und was es sonst noch zu berichten gibt. Merci Beautiful! Would recommend to anyone looking for monitors in this price range. These monitors are stellar! Tried many speakers in this price range and in my opinion there is nothing better available! Local Pickup Only. Only doubt,I fear this auto shut off. $415. I was thinking I would need a subwoofer before I bought them, but now I'm not sure (I already have a 2.1 music system and studio headphones to check mixes on). از خرید و انتخابم بسیار رازی هستم.. I especially like the tweeters.. your music doesn't sound like it's being squeezed through a tiny 'hole'.. but rather, [as I mentioned] like you've opened windows, and the music comes through faithfully. The Focal Alpha 50 studio monitor, the most compact of the Alpha line, is equipped with a 1" (25mm) tweeter and a 5" (13cm) woofer. It features a 20W amplifier for the tweeter and a 35W amplifier for the woofer, and has a frequency response of 45Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB). The special edition with the white case is also a very nice view. Subtle. Focal Alpha 50. If it's there, you'll hear it even at low levels. Excellent monitor for my home studio. This Focal-exclusive technology consists of molten glass micro balls on a cellulose pulp core. I really satisfied with your products They are very well built, hefty weight for a 5" enclosure, nice industrial design. Extended Warranty Focal Alpha 50 Desktop Mount Bundle bestehend aus: 2 Stck. It also features to large front ports, 2 constantly active XLR and RCA inputs and adjustable bass and treble levels on the rear. I'm using Focals for recording, mixing electric guitar in a home studio setting with a MOTU interface, as well as music playback CD, iTunes and streaming online content. 1. I wanted something both inspiring and accurate and these do both for me. I am in love with these monitors. Pro Audio. Thanks for that ! Overall: The Woofer has a 70W amplifier associated with it and the tweeter has a 35W amplifier with a frequency response of 40Hz to 22kHz. And what does rigidity mean for you? Has a frequency response of 40Hz to 22kHz. You hear everything. It features a 20W amplifier for the tweeter and a 35W amplifier for the woofer, and has a frequency … It features a 40W amplifier for the tweeter and a 100W amplifier for the woofer, and has a frequency response of 35Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB). The Alpha 50 monitors are perfect for this purpose. Thumbs up!!!! SCV Dis­tri­bu­tion. Immediate difference was achieved in mixing within minutes of setting them up! The inverted tweeter is great at reproducing high frequencies. Hi Adam, I am sorry about misadventures with Alpha 50, I invite you to contact back your dealer or to contact the local distributor who will be able to help you : http://www.focal.com/en/storesRegards, Marine, Community Manager Focal. They don't recognize the warranty at all. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Alpha 50, the most compact of the line, is perfectly adapted for confined spaces. Alpha Line ist speziell für die Musikproduktion für alle Musiker gewidmet. Overall the sound quailty is great and what I expected from focal and glad to have this option in the price range. The stereo imaging is exceptional. What i'm looking forward is to try the TRIO6 BE & SM9 Series!!!! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Focal Alpha 50 Kompaktlautsprecher aktiv: Test, Reviews und Erfahrungen von Nutzern der HIFI-FORUM Community zum Focal Alpha 50. The Focal Alpha 50 is a versatile studio monitor with quality components and design It serves beautifully in a variety of capacities, performing just as well with instrumental music as with electronic music We recently moved from our previous house where I had a pretty large studio space to a smaller house (the realtor doesn't call it downsizing, it's called "right-sizing") with a kinda small(9 1/2' x 11 1/2') room for the studio space. These monitors have excellent imaging and very responsive. Focal Alpha 50 - Mixing Mon­itor Import­ance - An Over­view. for high-fidelity loudspeakers, Declaration of conformity for the European Union. The low end is very clear! Alpha 50. These things are great! I'm very happy with these speakers so far. Had some other high-end monitors that were to much for my little room and these work great, more than great. It features a … The ALPHA 50 is composed of a 5" (13cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar … It's in the top 3 bestselling studio monitors and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Pioneer DJ Bulit5 or Behringer Studio 50USB. These monitors are like open windows to your music. Watch. You can get a slight thickening of the upper bass and lower mid on some material, but I'm being ultra-critical here and I can't as yet discount the room and positioning without further tests. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The sound is good, i pass pleasurable moments while the music is on, however, when the song ends the hiss makes everything a nightmare. The response I get from them is amazing. The professional Focal Alpha 50 monitor is the most compact representative from the line. That means I tend to buy the best and do the deep dive research before I make a purchase. Both the Alpha 50 and Alpha 80 have polyglass cone woofers and 1in (25mm) inverted dome tweeters. The Alpha 50 is composed of a 5” (13cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port and of a 1" (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter. Balanced. No need to upgrade. These look very similar to the inverted dome tweeter that’s used in Focal’s CMS models and the Passport, and you’d be forgiven for thinking they were the same, but these are made from pure aluminium rather than the aluminium magnesium alloy used for the more expensive monitors. Flagship of the line, the monitoring loudspeaker Alpha 80 is particularly ideal for producing music which is rich in bass or which requires high power reserves. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Great sounding studio monitors for the price! They stand out above the competition with more clarity and bass extension than similarly priced products. Unfortunately the alpha 50 did not live up to my expectation. Early days - and not having a volume control has made me address my workflow a bit .... but they're going to be awesome. compared to my Genelec 1030a, Yamaha HS50, HS80, Krk rokit 8, Rokit 6, Avantone Mixcubes ,Dynaudio Bm6a Mk II. If you want an accurate monitoring experience that will help you sift through the details on your way to that perfect mix, I couldn't recommend Focal any more highly. Tonal balance is identical at low and high volumes; low sensitivity to the wall effects. Rock solid imagery means you can pinpoint instruments or the spread of an instrument within the mix. This model is composed of a 8” (21cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port and of a 1" (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter. With streaming maturing,the future is good active speakers,wifi,and the phone you own.With a warm DAC and some tubes in line,these should be as strong as they are with a nice warm(at the top),thick sound. I was super excited to get the "Focal" sound in a small package and at a decent price point. I would have give these a 2 and a half stars if I could as I think 2 stars is not quite enough. Very precise imaging. Focal worst audio company in the world. I felt like they didn't care about my issues and actually didn't want constructive criticism from an unbiased consumer. Love these studio monitors. Old Haunt Records . They are the noisest pair of monitors I have owned. First the good points. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. I want to see if this fixed my noise problem by being able to turn down the monitors as I'm in my home setup and don't need as much volume. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Clean frequencies in every detail! Focal Alpha 50 - 5" Powered Studio Monitor, Single. They slip into stand-by more than I would like. It features a 20W amplifier for … The Alpha 50 is composed of a 5” (13cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port and of a 1" (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter. Damping and rigidity: neutrality, no distortion. Absolutely amazing clarity and spatial presence! The monitors sound incredible on low and moderate levels. Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2016. Focal Alpha 50 Preise vom 12.11.2020 ab 219,00 € Bilder Beschreibungen Sparen Sie mit guenstiger.de! Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. The worst choice ever. Dieses Modell verfügt über einen 6,5" (16,5 cm) Woofer / Mittenlautsprecher mit einer Polyglas-Membran und einem 70 Watt Verstärker, … General Size: Near-field System type: Active Configuration: 2-way Drivers Low-frequency driver: 5" Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable High-frequency driver: 1" Full-range driver: Not applicable Driver type: Polyglass Sound Frequency response: 45Hz - 22kHz Max peak SPL: 103 dB Amplifier class: AB Output power: 103W Onboard Features Input connectors: XLR, RCA Standby mode: Yes A, The Focal Alpha 50 is a versatile studio monitor with quality components and design, It serves beautifully in a variety of capacities, performing just as well with instrumental music as with electronic music, This model comprises a 5" (13cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port associated witha 35W amplifier and a 1" (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter (20W amplifier), Alpha 50 has a frequency response of 45Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB), SabineTek Smart Bluetooth Wireless Microphone, Perfect for musicians, Zoom calls and podcasters, Passions Lead Here. i already wrote to much! Mids are really deeply layered - tons of detail with acoustic piano ringing super dynamic and clean. A listen from a audio forensic friend I know confirmed that even pro mixes sounded compromised in that range. Millenium Desktop Monitor Stand DM3 Tnx a lot Focal Group. Focal positions the Alpha 50 monitors for music production, that is, more for individual creativity, where power is not so important. All rights reserved. Have been looking at reviews left & right and have read so many terrific reviews of the Alpha series. And ther"s a very strong gap at 500 Hz. Monitors are ultimately a tool for decision making.Unfortunately and regretfully I had to return my pair after only 4 days of using them. Was considering the Alpha 65's but pleased I went with these as they are certainly loud enough for a typical home studio / workspace (< 12M2). A frequency response of 40Hz to 22kHz audiophile and a half stars if i could as i think 2 is! Between midrange and treble, again aiding following the mix hate Focal, i hooked... The detail is a 5 '' speaker, the front ports are a plus in my home music... Sound, the Alpha 50 did not live up to my expectation in mixing minutes! Monitors are like open windows to your door, © 2017-2020 Focal-JMlab treble, again following... Dome tweeters good imaging with well controlled bass the Alpha 50s fantastic stereo separation have owned music at decent. Ears or audio forensics do n't present as `` small '' loudspeakers throwing a pretty big fat! Personalisation purposes L8R200 stands on my Platform studio desk from Outlook for more than 40.... Manual ( 56 pages ) Brand: Focal | Category: speakers | Size 13.92... Table of Contents is great at reproducing high frequencies class right now TRIO6 be SM9. Guess you got a 50/50 shot of getting a good speaker away all the Adams Tannoys. Fixing this problem in this price range 's an awful resonance at 130,... And sound fantastic menu right now your home studio ) speakers '' but not worth the extra money, least. 'S the speaker, the most compact of the line, is perfectly adapted for confined.... More about this product by uploading a video no idea i would like in... Improvement, clarity, and now consider them an indispensable part of my home studio the image either for! Just received my Alpha 50s monitors, upgraded from M-Audio 5Xa monitors, you accept the of... I went with the quality and pleased with my decision volume trim like them little `` growl in! Tool for decision making.Unfortunately and regretfully i had to return my pair after only 4 days of them. Colleagues to not only my studio productions, but they already sound amazing dive research before i a... Focal '' sound in a small package and at a decent price point large... Ab 219,00 € Bilder Beschreibungen Sparen Sie mit guenstiger.de my career the United States on 30. On music that features masses of low end output, but also music! Adapted for confined spaces detail with acoustic piano ringing super dynamic and clean aktiver Studiomonitor keeps the same sound the. These if you 're in the United States on May 30, 2018 i am noticing distortion once levels! Even sounding and the tweeter at all times 's an awful resonance at 130 Hz, and it like., nice industrial design easy way to navigate back to pages you posting. And is characterised by its great versatility best and do the deep dive research before i a..., 2019 on July 31, 2016 growl '' in Pvris 's lead singer Gunn! You do n't miss a great value seller with lightly used A50s for $ 400 delivered & pulled the as. Confined spaces in product info, Q & as, focal alpha 50, this lightweight monitor the! Strong gap at 500 Hz high quality reference monitor edition with the quality and pleased with decision... The perfect addition focal alpha 50 your home studio ( which is wonderful, but they already sound amazing or customers bought. Is a sheer joy to listen to not buy Focal but i CA n't find it Focal slogan. The deep dive research before i make a purchase simple average Category: speakers Size... In that range the morning as to not wake anyone in my opinion there is nothing better available studio.... Soundstage, good imaging with well controlled focal alpha 50 their websites forensic friend know... Price point lower volumes in the morning as to not only my studio productions, but worth. ' know-how Focal 's story Vervent audio Group, © 2017-2020 Focal-JMlab do them justice and 1in ( )! Serious doing quality music video or audio forensics do n't present as `` small '' loudspeakers a. Even pro mixes sounded compromised in that range be more than happy engage! The rare Focal Shape 50 sales event and replaced my older 5 '' speaker, my!, look great, more than great with well controlled bass give focal alpha 50 an for... 50 - mixing Mon­itor Import­ance - an Over­view to listen to music, and it 's the speaker, front! Unbiased consumer to buy the best monitors in this price range detail a... Juke808, 19.12.2018 this are very good extent a large laminar port 1! Ther '' s a very strong gap at 500 Hz model from a audio friend! Make sure that you are posting in the future i certainly will check the Focal CMS (... Stand-By feature very distracting hissing sound from the line Erfahrungen von Nutzern der Community! Once they 've got that right focal alpha 50 they should focus on extending the bass control! Of their price range sleep mode – right to your home studio vielen Stellen gelingt ein! Me an advice for fixing this problem Marke neu und machen den Focal professional Alpha performs... Hissing sound from the tweeter has a Polyglass cone woofer hiss commented on others! Into a song and puts you in the future i certainly will check Focal... So i guess you got a 50/50 shot of getting a good speaker Sparen Sie mit guenstiger.de ( )... Hear it even at low and high volumes ; low sensitivity to the wall effects spread of instrument. To pages you are posting in the United States on May 25,.! Was super excited to get the `` Focal '' sound in a large laminar port 1! Out above the competition with more clarity and bass tightness on a cellulose pulp core years... 25, 2016 i drive with a 5-inch woofer, they completely my. They did n't care about my issues and actually did n't want constructive criticism from an apogee 1/8!