Read this while you can. To see which US Congressional district you live in: [ click here ]. * Candidate for Lieutenant Governor in 2020. Type: mixed Mike Causey (R) | Campaign Website. Go To Vote? G.K. Butterfield (D) | Campaign Website © 2021 Hendersonville Lightning. March 2020. Runoff: May 12, 2020 The subdivision project has been resubmitted for County approval. This doesn’t include multiple Council meetings across the county. More: Second Republican primary in District 11 on schedule with safeguards Because of these safety concerns, I would not favor the motion. About . Create New Account. Forgot account? Unofficial Final. 714 were here. Runoff. This preparation will enable me to be the best candidate to serve starting on day 1. North Carolina General Assembly: When: August 27, 2020 @ 8:30 am – 10:00 am Where: zoom Henderson County School Board Candidates Forum The Henderson County Public School System is governed by a seven-member Board of Education whose primary functions are to establish and oversee policies of the operation of our school … Continued * The candidates for the Republican nomination for the District 5 Henderson County Board of Commissioners seat are David Hill and Stephen Mace. That is managing our exploding growth strategically and collaboratively. I have worked with the County Parks and Recreation Department since 2012 on developing Tuxedo Park. President Donald Trump polled 28,816 to 7,048 for Joe Biden. All important election dates & deadlines for voters: [ click here ]. Mrs. Kathy R. Johnson Administrative Assistant to the Board . My wife and I are about to be empty nesters which will open up more opportunity to serve. Political Organization. Learn these simple home defense tactics. This will show you everything you'll vote on.). Poll Opening & Closing Times: Early Voting. First Cumulative. Hill: The Highway 191 project has been approved by the Henderson County Board of Commissioners and the French Broad Metropolitan Planning Organization. Voter Information: 2020 primary candidate guide Main candidate guide page Home | Election Calendar | President | 50 States | Voting | National Parties. The Henderson County Democratic Party (HCDP) represents values such as democracy for all, education, living wages, and affordable healthcare in Henderson county. VOTE411 is committed to ensuring voters have the information they need to successfully participate in every election. Community See All. 12/02/2019 Elections | Henderson County North Carolina . State election office. Candidates in the Republican primary for the N.C. House of Representatives District 117 seat give their answers for the Mountain Xpress voter guide. Nov 3, 2020 Nov 3, 2020; By Rich Flowers. Elections. Henderson County (Oct 12, 2020) - RALEIGH — Three of seven seats on the North Carolina Supreme Court are on the ballot this year, including chief justice, who is also the state’s top court administrator. Will You Make These 3 Fatal Mistakes In A Crisis? State Primary: March 3, 2020 Terms are 2 years in length. Government. All Rights Reserved. * Candidate for Governor in 2020. North Carolina State Labor Commissioner: Donate Today! 2020 2nd Primary Sample Ballot. Check out our website every afternoon for updated listings of all candidates who have filed for 2020 elections and will appear on Henderson County ballots. Republican. Has been in office since: 2017, District 3: March 3, 2020 Official Precinct Report. Hill: I would like to see continued conversations on a resolution to the inequity of City of Hendersonville water rates between City and County water customers. We must exhaust every option before a project starts. November 2020 Election. Column 1. Length of term: 2 years. See more of Henderson County NC Senior Democrats on Facebook. $20.20. The annexation of parcels into the City of Hendersonville needs to be addressed. North Carolina Governor: Common Cause NC 907 Glenwood Ave. Raleigh, NC 27605 919-836-0027 Know If I'm Already Registered To Vote. Our growth has exploded and it will take certain skills to lead us through this challenge. Democratic. * Retiring in 2022. North Carolina State Agriculture Commissioner: Visit your county, parish, city or town websites: [ click here ]. * Retiring in 2020. VOTE! The Tuxedo Park has become a great asset to the Zirconia area. Next Election in 2022. When it does start, the BOC and County staff should act as a conduit of open communication and problem solving between impacted residents and the DOT. Thom Tillis (R) | Campaign Website I can’t answer whether we should build our own sewer plant or how we should partner with the City. Financial Transparency; County Attorney; County Clerk. The District 2 seat represents the northern part of the county, including Fletcher, where Canty and his family have lived for the past 14 years. Last Update: November 3, 2020. Updated 8:53 pm CST Nov 6, 2020. David Price (D) | Campaign Website I will not take initial DOT requests as final. By Bill Moss, Published: February 13, 2020. North Carolina Democratic Party Take Control Of Your Identity & SECURE YOUR PRIVACY In 10 Easy Steps. Updated 8:53 pm CST Nov 6, 2020. They bring multiple benefits. What's My District? We must prepare for development by being strategic about our infrastructure growth and partner with the BOE, the DOT and other municipalities in the County. Richard Burr (R) | Campaign Website   Need To Bring With Me When I Vote? North Carolina State Agriculture Commissioner: North Carolina State Insurance Commissioner: Will You Make These 3 Fatal Mistakes In A Crisis? Senate Voting info. Don't see your race listed? I’ve been told by Commissioners the quickest way to raise taxes is by getting behind in school capital projects. County Judge Alert Page; County Tax Assessor/Collector. That will take a lot of exploration among the stakeholders which include Edneyville residents and landowners, County Staff, Board of Education, Hendersonville City, Sheriff, Fire and EMS to assess the impact on Edneyville and the county budget. Help our Party fund our success $5. The Hendersonville Elections Department, … - - - - - - - - - -