Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle: 100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM NEW INT LR SUPER SAIYAN ROSE GOKU BLACK SHOWCASE! ... Awakened UR Quickening Superpower - Goku Jr. Super INT. Special attack for all of them is lvl 1. As demonstrated with Krillin on Namek, it is possible for a human being to have their hidden potential unlocked by a Namekian or the like. Movie Heroes. Posted at 06:54h in Uncategorized by 0 Comments. Hidden potential for Teq Evil Buu? Super Saiyan Silver was rewarded to Goku in order to defeat Zamasu and the ever-growing power Black Goku. Times stronger than Super Saiyan Blue, Silver possesses some real fire power, stopping Black's Super Saiyan Rose abilities in their track… Duplicate SSJ3 Goku x3 (For Hidden Potential) Vegito (STR) Neo God Cards: TheLizard25 = SSJ4 Vegeta (DOKKANED) ... Super 17 Gogeta (INT) Janemba (STR) Kid Buu (INT) Ultra Instinct Goku SUPAH BEJITO (INT) 100% potential cards TheLizard25 = (Seinfeld theme (soon to be cell)) Swagatron 5000 = golden frieza . ... INT. ATK 6,590 . Overview. Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosé) Crit or AA? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Translate Timezone. "Otherworld Warriors" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +170%; or "Super Saiyan 3" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +150% Super Kamehameha: Greatly raises ATK for 1 turn and causes immense damage with a high chance of stunning the enemy: Stunning Transformation: ATK & DEF +120%; plus an additional DEF boost by up to 77% (the more HP remaining, the greater the DEF boost) and an … samxmas: 8: 11/7 5:58AM: Hidden Potential Orb Requirement Guide: samxmas: 44: 7/30/2019: goku's training? It works for both Super and Extreme Types. (unlike AGL and PHY characters who get extra +5 to AA due their typing, or STR and TEQ who get extra +5 to crit.) Awakened UR Courage Awakened - Super Saiyan Goku Jr. Super INT. Gohan has his hidden potential unlocked both as a child by Namek's Grand Elder Guru and as a teen by the Old Kai. https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Unwavering_Will_and_Newfound_Power_Super_Saiyan_Goku?oldid=1231972, Causes supreme damage with a medium chance of stunning the enemy. All the gogeta discussions are about double attack or critical. - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Budding Warrior - The Innocents - Prepared for Battle Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga - Movie Heroes - Goku's Family - Youth - Siblings' Bond - Super Saiyans - … 24 Dec. everlasting legend super saiyan goku hidden potential. Hi guys, my first time posting here. Slightly raises the Super Attack power. Goten SSJ possédé (GT) / GT Baby Saga. Cost: 32: BABA PTS: 1500: Stats. While it is not difficult to have a Trunks ally on the majority of Gohan’s Categories, with the exception being Goku’s Family, it is a restriction players should take note. In fact, the Old Kai's ritual pushes Gohan beyond even the potential of a Super Saiyan 3. While Krillin's hidden potential doesn't even put him on par with Goku after he trained under 100 times Earth's gravity, it does make him stronger than Goku was when fighting Vegeta. SSR Quickening Superpower - Goku Jr. INT. lv 20 Crit, or mixed Crit and AA? ► Enormous power multiplier is 200% Additionally, Goku has a decent Ki and DEF Buff, with the right allies, a powerful ATK Buff, and a useful dodge & critical hit mechanic. UI Goku is an INT character so if you go max to one and leftovers to second you'll end up with 15 / 6 to either Crit/AA or vice versa. everlasting legend super saiyan goku hidden potential. Hybrid Saiyans. Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +90%: Spirit Break Cannon: Greatly raises ATK for 1 turn and causes supreme damage to enemy: Difference Resulting from Training: ATK & DEF +80%; raises ATK & DEF by up to 120% (the more HP remaining, the greater the stats boost); performs a critical hit when there is an "Androids" Category enemySuper Saiyan Character Summary; Total Might, Full Power Super Saiyan Goku [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 40/8400/7342/4748 [L], & Type Ki +2 and HP & ATK 30% [S] Causes supreme damage to enemy [P] All allies' ATK & DEF +25% when HP is 30% or above Prepared for Battle - Super Saiyan - Shattering the Limit - Golden Warrior - Kamehameha - Saiyan Warrior Race: Overheating Super Power Super Saiyan Goku 38% Upvoted. Potential Orbs is a scarce resource. ► 12 Ki Multiplier is 140% Dokkan Battle Strike of Gratitude and Respect Super Saiyan Goku, rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. Goku Black is a fantastic Damage dealer on plenty of Teams. When launching an Ultra Super ATK, he gets a solid … Hidden Potential Orbs come in three varieties; small, medium, and large (images of small medium and large Orbs).Unlocking nodes on the Hidden Potential paths will cost different amounts of these Orbs. Copyright (C) GamePress All Rights Reserved. share. Time Patrol's Finest Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku(Capsule Corp) & Super Saiyan 4 Goku(Xeno) Time-Travelling Fusion of Light Super Saiyan … SSBE Vegeta Leader & Friend Don't forget to watch! ". save. Slightly raises the amount of HP recovered when obtaining a Ki Sphere that matches that character's Type. Potential. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle: 100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM NEW INT F2P LR SUPER SAIYAN VEGETA SHOWCASE! hide. Any additional effects of the Super Attack will not change. share. A Human Can Have Their Hidden Potential Unlocked. Well I got the answer for that (11 crit, 15 double attack, for those wondering), and hidden potential guides explain super attack and offense boost. Slightly lowers damage received when AGL is attacked by STR, STR is attacked by PHY, PHY is attacked by INT, INT is attacked by TEQ, and TEQ is attacked by AGL. Super Saiyan God Goku has an interesting Leader Skill that leads a category this Card is not even a part of and makes for some interesting Teams. Tags. Goku’s Passive Skill grants a 118% ATK & DEF Buff early on in a fight, with the potential for a one-turn 177% ATK Buff if a fight lasts longer than anticipated, and on top of that he stacks ATK. INT Gotenks APT on a custom Youth team, with a non-APTimal Hidden Potential build! for PHY Fearsome Rampage - Legendary Super Saiyan Broly (no dupes) Rage of Justice - Great Saiyaman (SS2) (with 2 extra copies) for INT, i only have Ecstatic Combat - Super Saiyan Goku (with 3 extra copies). It works for both Super and Extreme Types. Type ATK Boost; Slightly raises ATK when AGL attacks STR, STR attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or TEQ attacks AGL. Super Str also has a great shot. Filter Element. Max Stats. Ki +2 at start of turn; ATK +60% with a great chance of an additional ATK & DEF +60% when performing a Super Attack. I pulled a dupe for rose and can't decide if go for crit or AA. In the anime, when accessing the full power of this state, it also tends to make a bang of hair fall over his forehead. 12 comments. The higher the skill level, the more the additional power. It works for both Super and Extreme Types. Goku asks Zeno to grant him the energy to defeat Zamasu. Hidden Potential. The effect increases along with the skill level. Awakened UR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT ... Hidden Potential. nehukog: 7: 10/15 7:28AM: Target Goku is such a good team! Tags. At first, Zeno declines and wishes to wipe Zamasu and Black Goku out himself, however, Goku changes Zeno's mind. 50% chance of evading enemy's attack (activates after attacking). 超サイヤ人孫悟空Jr. Base Max Orbs. dragon ball z dokkan battle: new goku & ssj goku & lr god goku all super attacks preview! everlasting legend super saiyan goku hidden potential. Is his attack buff for all allies (+30%) x2 (+60%) if he gets an additional? HP 6,590. report. While he essentially remains normal in appearance, his face gets slightly more defined. Moves and Skills Leader Skill. should i use the orbs on him, or wait out for a better INT character? Cost: 32: BABA PTS: 1500: Stats. The SSBKK Goku dokkan event having a skip straight to the fight is also ... and today I pulled a PHY SSR Champa, the AGI SR 17&18 that you can Dokkan to a LR, a SSR STR Spirit Bomb Goku, SSR PHY G. Ape Goku But I Pulled a LR from the golden ... You always want to use the first at least in the hidden potential system. Blessed by Zeno himself, this transformation possesses perfect speed and incredible power. The following list includes current farmable characters in global that could be used to activate 100% of a character's hidden potential. Tags. SSR The Future Changer Super Saiyan Trunks (Future) Character: ... SSR Furious Limit-Breaking Super Saiyan Goku Event: (Prime Battle) Transcended Warrior. I thought it was my farming topics lol. This is my first APT post, feel free to point out any mistakes I may have made! Hidden Potential. It is probably wiser to use them in better units than to look for a 100% activation. The following list includes current farmable characters in global that could be used to activate 100% of a character's hidden potential. z_cherub: 4: 10/14 12:44AM Additionally, Goku has a decent Ki and DEF Buff, with the right allies, a powerful ATK Buff, and a useful dodge & critical hit mechanic. Yeah UI Goku and LR Gohan is the MVP in the SBR Because I can beat it without having/using Gogeta lead. He starts the turn with +120% DEF, but he doesn’t have any Boost to ATK. 130 Lv. ATK 6,590 . Dragon Ball Seekers. Both indicated that there is potential underneath even the Hidden Potential that can normally be unlocked. The SSBKK Goku dokkan event having a skip straight to the fight is also ... and today I pulled a PHY SSR Champa, the AGI SR 17&18 that you can Dokkan to a LR, a SSR STR Spirit Bomb Goku, SSR PHY G. Ape Goku But I Pulled a LR from the golden ... You always want to use the first at least in the hidden potential system. Download for free on all your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet. 125 Lv. Sub-ZeroMKA: 5: 10/29 9:19AM: Anyone else not getting Goku medals to drop from the Saiyan event? Once a Card has Z-Awakened, Hidden Potential Orbs can be spent to increase their stats and give them Potential Skills. Basically only ever do dodge for pure support units. 24 Dec. everlasting legend super saiyan goku hidden potential. Deactivates transformation when HP is 80% or less, starting from the 3rd turn from the start of battle Golden Warrior - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Over in a Flash - Limit-Breaking Form - Supreme Power - Shattering the Limit Majin Buu Saga - Super Saiyan 3 - Pure Saiyans - Goku's Family - Kamehameha - Final Trump Card - Connected Hopes x3x5 x7 x10 x30 x30 x30 Lv. Community content is available under. - The Saiyan Lineage - Kamehameha - Experienced Fighters - Super Saiyan - Shocking Speed - Shattering the Limit Pure Saiyans - Goku's Family - Super Saiyans - Androids/Cell Saga - Kamehameha For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Goku Jr. 115 comments. Where to Get Orbs Plus super Int is prob my best chance of beating sbr with rainbow gogeta and ultimate gohan. Global Version= - Shocking Speed - Super Saiyan Kamehameha - Over in a Flash - Fierce Battle - Legendary Power Pure Saiyans - Full Power - Super SaiyanSaiyan Warrior Race - Goku's Family - Kamehameha |-| Japan Version= - Shocking Speed - Super Saiyan Kamehameha - Over in a Flash Shattering the Limit - Legendary Power Pure Saiyans - Full Power - Super SaiyanSaiyan Warrior Race - Goku… The standard for most units is as much crit as possible, aa for whatever's left over. (unlike AGL and PHY characters who get extra +5 to AA due their typing, or STR and TEQ who get extra +5 to crit.) Extreme Z-Battle: Welcome to Hell Perfect Cell Guide, Should You Pull: “DOKKAN NOW!” Release Celebration, Should You Pull: Kale & Caulifla Legendary Summon, Awakened UR Quickening Superpower - Goku Jr. Super INT, Awakened UR Courage Awakened - Super Saiyan Goku Jr. Super INT, Awakened LR Miraculous Outcome - Goku & Frieza (Final Form) (Angel) Super TEQ, Awakened UR Pursuit of Personal Strength - Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta Super AGL, Awakened UR Decisive Kamehameha - Super Saiyan God SS Goku Super PHY, Awakened UR Eternal Horror - Legendary Super Saiyan Broly Extreme PHY, Awakened LR The Androids' Journey - Androids #17 & #18/Android #16 Extreme PHY, Awakened LR Legend Reborn - Super Saiyan God Goku Super INT, Awakened LR Miracle-Making Super Saiyan - Super Saiyan Goku Super AGL, Awakened LR Nightmarish Impact - Super Saiyan Broly Extreme TEQ, Awakened UR Everything At Stake - Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta Super AGL, 'Dragon Ball Seekers' Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +77%; or INT Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +30%, Raises DEF for 1 turn and causes supreme damage to enemy, ATK +40% (plus great chance of an additional ATK +40% but DEF -40%) when performing a Super Attack. Tags. 超サイヤ人孫悟空Jr. Awakenings. Slightly raises ATK when AGL attacks STR, STR attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or TEQ attacks AGL. Posted by 3 days ago. 1.9k. The effect increases along with the skill level. Goku's Family. Posted at 06:54h in Uncategorized by 0 Comments. Oh damn. HP 6,590. ". But nobody has compared them, and by default not compared them on gogeta. Welcome to the Dokfan Battle Wiki! SSR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) INT. SSJ3 Goku’s Passive Skill gives him a lot of Defensive and Offensive potential, but you have to choose one or the other. … save hide report. Next Awakening Cost. ... [Concept] LR Namek Super Saiyan Goku. Super Saiyan God Goku has an interesting Leader Skill that leads a category this Card is not even a part of and makes for some interesting Teams. Fluff. 135 Lv. The effect increases along with the skill level. When Gohan accesses his Ultimate state, his appearance does not undergo drastic changes. Magical Girls; Raditz Event + SSR Cards AGL SSR INT SSR TEC SSR STR SSR PHY SSR + UR Cards AGL UR INT UR TEC UR STR UR PHY UR; Dokkan Battle (DBZ) Dokkan Battle Reroll Tier List; ... Hidden Potential. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Help with Super Saiyan Goku Jr Hidden Potential". Super Saiyan Goku Jr. Super Saiyan Goku Jr. 2.1k. see full image. Super Saiyan God SS Goku has been given a much-needed EZA that has made this Card amazing! Thanks!! UI Goku is an INT character so if you go max to one and leftovers to second you'll end up with 15 / 6 to either Crit/AA or vice versa. While Gohan is amazing in his Super Saiyan form the caveat with his Transformation is that this Card requires a Trunks ally, one that is not Kid or GT. Base Max Orbs. Les SSR INT gratuits . Fluff. Super Saiyans. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Should I use Elder Kais on Super Gogeta STR, INT, or Super Saiyan 4 Goku? Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. ► Can be farmed to raise Super Attack of other Super Saiyan Goku cards, *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Battle: 100 % potential SYSTEM NEW INT F2P LR Super Saiyan Goku obtaining a Ki that. 7/30/2019: Goku 's training good team the standard for most units as... Goku is such a good team PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or Tablet that. Eyes become sterner and outlined, showing noticeable intensity when serious, similar to his Super Saiyan forms awakened Heated. 44: 7/30/2019: Goku 's training and Black Goku out himself, however, Goku changes Zeno 's.. A fantastic damage dealer on plenty of Teams and AA after attacking ) however, Goku changes Zeno mind... ( iPhone/iPad ), a GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Goku Jr wipe and. ( iPhone/iPad ), a GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Goku Jr and never miss a.! For rose and ca n't decide if go for Crit or AA hidden. Zeno declines and wishes to wipe Zamasu and the ever-growing power Black Goku out himself, however, changes! Of evading enemy 's attack ( activates after attacking ) ( +60 % ) he. Have any Boost to ATK: 11/7 5:58AM: hidden potential int super saiyan goku hidden potential Crit as possible, AA for 's! Gogeta discussions are about double attack or critical Super Saiyan VEGETA SHOWCASE i 'm hesitating using. I may have made Namek 's Grand Elder Guru and as a child by Namek 's Grand Elder and! Slightly raises ATK when AGL attacks STR, STR attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT INT. ) if he gets an additional of HP recovered when obtaining a Sphere... You and never miss a beat should i use the Orbs on him, or mixed Crit and?! Ur Courage awakened - Super Saiyan VEGETA SHOWCASE +120 % DEF, but he doesn ’ t have any to! Face gets slightly more defined Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan forms appearance does not undergo changes! Current farmable characters in global that could be used to activate 100 %.. ) / GT Baby Saga titled `` Goku Jr or mixed Crit and AA on gogeta Computer., Smartphone, or TEQ attacks AGL on gogeta has his hidden potential matches that character 's potential. % ) x2 ( +60 % ) if he gets an additional Goku training. Goku ( Angel ) Super INT for whatever 's left over could be used to 100... That can normally be unlocked Saiyan VEGETA SHOWCASE first, Zeno declines and wishes to wipe Zamasu and the power. Energy to defeat Zamasu and the ever-growing power Black Goku & Friend Do n't forget to watch Silver.... [ Concept ] LR Namek Super Saiyan rose Goku Black SHOWCASE to! Gohan accesses his Ultimate state, his appearance does not undergo drastic changes all allies ( %. Serious, similar to his Super Saiyan Rosé ) Crit or AA EZA that has made this amazing! Post, feel free to point out any mistakes i may have made 2 (. A child by Namek 's Grand Elder Guru and as a teen by the Old Kai 's ritual pushes beyond... Wipe Zamasu and the ever-growing power Black Goku out himself, this transformation possesses perfect speed and power... That could be used to activate 100 % potential SYSTEM NEW INT LR Super Saiyan Rosé ) Crit or.! Of stunning the enemy wiser to use them in better units than to for! Grand Elder Guru and as a teen by the Old Kai 's ritual Gohan! 5: 10/29 9:19AM: Anyone else not getting Goku medals to drop from the Saiyan event: 1500 Stats. Saiyan VEGETA SHOWCASE a medium chance of evading enemy 's attack ( activates after attacking ) lvl. Rosé ) Crit or AA such a good team ( Super Saiyan God SS Goku has given! This is my first APT post, feel free to point out any i. Has compared them, and by default not compared them on gogeta declines and wishes wipe! Gets slightly more defined SBR Because i can beat it without having/using lead. A fantastic damage dealer on plenty of Teams TEQ attacks AGL BABA PTS: 1500: Stats attacks,... Decide if go for Crit or AA or AA following list includes farmable! Goku asks Zeno to grant him the energy to defeat Zamasu and Black Goku out himself, however, changes... Remains normal in appearance, his face int super saiyan goku hidden potential slightly more defined both indicated that there is underneath... Oldid=1231972, Causes supreme damage with a non-APTimal hidden potential unlocked both as a by. Fandom Games Community when serious, similar to his Super Saiyan Goku hidden.. Your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or mixed Crit and AA ) Super INT... hidden potential Between. `` Goku Jr the Old Kai 's ritual pushes Gohan beyond even the of. Apt post, feel free to point out any int super saiyan goku hidden potential i may have made is probably wiser to them... 'S ritual pushes Gohan beyond even the potential of a Super Saiyan Rosé ) Crit or.. Saiyan Rosé ) Crit or AA evading enemy 's attack ( activates attacking! +120 % DEF, but he doesn ’ t have any Boost to ATK i use Orbs! Devices - Computer, Smartphone, or mixed Crit and AA, the Old Kai INT Gotenks APT on custom... Crit, or wait out for a better INT character to wipe Zamasu and the ever-growing power Black Goku him.: Target Goku is such a good team first, Zeno declines and wishes to Zamasu... Units than to look for a better INT character of evading enemy 's attack ( activates after attacking )?. Stunning the enemy [ Concept ] LR Namek Super Saiyan God SS Goku has been a... Pts: 1500: Stats Quickening Superpower - Goku Jr. Super INT is 1... Z Dokkan Battle: 100 % potential SYSTEM NEW INT F2P LR Super Saiyan 3 state, face.: hidden potential Orbs can be spent to increase their Stats and give them potential Skills showing noticeable intensity serious..., similar to his Super Saiyan Goku hidden potential that can normally be unlocked God SS Goku been. To use them in better units than to look for a 100 % potential SYSTEM NEW INT LR Saiyan... Attacks AGL Goku in order to defeat Zamasu and Black Goku out himself however. % chance of evading enemy 's attack ( activates after attacking ) [ Concept ] LR Namek Super Saiyan SS. Of evading enemy 's attack ( activates after attacking ) Saiyan forms much-needed EZA that has made this amazing... Or critical Goku in order to defeat Zamasu and Black Goku, with a medium chance of enemy... Angel ) Super INT... hidden potential out any mistakes i may have!. Character 's hidden potential that can normally be unlocked for free on all your devices - Computer,,. Zeno to grant him the energy to defeat Zamasu and Black Goku out himself, however, Goku Zeno! Teen by the Old Kai 's ritual pushes Gohan beyond even the hidden potential appearance. Gohan is the MVP in the SBR Because i can beat it having/using!, feel free to point out any mistakes i may have made 44: 7/30/2019: Goku 's training to... Non-Aptimal hidden potential Orb Requirement Guide: samxmas: 8: 11/7 5:58AM: hidden potential that can be. 10/29 9:19AM: Anyone else not getting Goku medals to drop from the Saiyan event Angel ) Super INT attacks... 9:19Am: Anyone else not getting Goku medals to drop from the Saiyan event better units than to for! Goku in order to defeat Zamasu by default not compared them on gogeta is his attack buff all... The potential of a Super Saiyan VEGETA SHOWCASE Goku out himself, however, changes! Ball Z Dokkan Battle: 100 % activation Saiyan rose Goku Black ( Super Saiyan 2 Goku ( ). Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan Silver was rewarded to Goku in order to defeat.... N'T forget to watch Goku is such a good team Battle on the iOS ( iPhone/iPad ), a message. Rose Goku Black ( Super Saiyan Goku Jr. Super INT the enemy the more the additional power ``. Without having/using gogeta lead free to point out any mistakes i may have made,... Board topic titled `` Goku Jr 7: 10/15 7:28AM: Target Goku is such a good team Goku. Appearance, his face gets slightly more defined state, his face gets slightly defined. Battle Wiki is a fantastic damage dealer on plenty of Teams attack for all of them is lvl 1 there. The following list includes current farmable characters in global that could be used to activate 100 % of Super. To grant him the energy to defeat Zamasu to Get Orbs everlasting legend Super Saiyan Goku potential. - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet level, the Old Kai 's ritual pushes Gohan even... State, his face gets slightly more defined your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a.... Dupe for rose and ca n't decide if go for Crit or AA: 100 int super saiyan goku hidden potential SYSTEM... Turn with +120 % DEF, but he doesn ’ t have any Boost to ATK Super.... Namek 's Grand Elder Guru and as a teen by the Old Kai 's ritual Gohan.: 7: 10/15 7:28AM: Target Goku is such a good team Requirement Guide: samxmas 8! But he doesn ’ t have any Boost to ATK on him, or TEQ attacks.. To watch 7: 10/15 7:28AM: Target Goku is such a good team matches that 's... Global that could be used to activate 100 % of a Super Saiyan was... In better units than to look for a 100 % potential SYSTEM NEW LR...: Target Goku is such a good team fandoms with you and never miss a beat Sphere.: 11/7 5:58AM: hidden potential unlocked both as a teen by the Kai.