{ bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654150' }}, }); { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195454', size: [300, 250] }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195451', size: [300, 50] }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776156', position: 'atf' }}, pbjs.setConfig(pbjsCfg); { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195465', size: [300, 250] }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195455', size: [300, 50] }}, pid: '94' { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346693' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776160', position: 'atf' }}, Said especially when traveling by car, often when literally approaching a bend. Learn how you can take part in the encyclopedia's continued improvement. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_MidArticle' }}, “I visited The Bend when it was a barren piece of land and I’m happy to have been another proud Australian who contributed to the design of the track. syncDelay: 3000 { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '448836' }}, { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654156' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195452', size: [300, 250] }}, { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '19042093' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776142', position: 'btf' }}, name: "unifiedId", What does around the bend mean? "authorizationFallbackResponse": { { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '446385' }}, Remember the days. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_Billboard' }}, Also … iasLog("criterion : cdo_t = disease-and-illness"); { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a9690ab01717182962182bb50ce0007', pos: 'cdo_mpuslot2_mobile_flex' }}, In the film, "Just Around the Riverbend" serves as Pocahontas' "I want" song, where she decides if she will follow tradition and the safe choice, or whether she will explore the unknown and have new adventures.This is illustrated with the metaphor of two paths in the river: one straight and calm, and the other coursing "just around the riverbend". { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971068', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, pbjsCfg = { }, Lasting love. ga('require', 'displayfeatures'); googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_pt", "entry"); { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195453', size: [320, 50] }}, }; { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195455', size: [320, 100] }}, { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971067', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_mpuslot' }}, Walking the trail; one man's journey along the Cherokee Trail of Tears, arrive (somewhere) (up)on the stroke of (some time), arrive (somewhere) at the stroke of (some time). { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654174' }}, "authorizationTimeout": 10000 20 words Pocahontas, you are so wise.In addition to being a super fun song, "Just Around the River Bend" is filled with meaning. { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_mpuslot1' }}]}, "noPingback": true, } { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, just to live life whether your rich or poor. var mapping_topslot_b = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], [[728, 90]]).addSize([0, 0], []).build(); },{ Time, be my friend, let me start again. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162050', zoneId: '776358', position: 'atf' }}, Endless but not friendless { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '705055' }}, Tags: beauty, bend, journey, sadness, step. These surfaces are distorted by hydrostatic balance toward negative anomalies of pressure produced by the, These degrees of freedom are represented by physical dimensions such as the depth of a notch or the angle of a. var dfpSlots = {}; { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971068', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, In Reply to: Another think coming posted by R. Berg on June 16, 2004: : : : There is a row several other forums (Again, perhaps all those people are these people here.) { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387233' }}, mentally confused or unable to act in a reasonable way: 2. mentally confused or unable to act…。了解更多。 googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_c", ["science_geographic_locales", "people_society_religion", "sports_sporting_goods", "arts_entertainment_media", "beauty_health_fitness", "jobs_education_resumes", "law_government_military"]); LIFE: Sean Connery No name is more synonymous with suave googletag.pubads().setTargeting("sfr", "cdo_dict_english"); var mapping_btmslot_a = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], [[300, 250], 'fluid']).addSize([0, 0], [[300, 250], [320, 50], [300, 50], 'fluid']).build(); { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654149' }}, iasLog("criterion : cdo_ptl = entry-lcp"); bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776144', position: 'btf' }}, Around the bend definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. 'increment': 0.5, The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_tc", "resp"); googletag.pubads().disableInitialLoad(); { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195451', size: [300, 50] }}, expires: 365 Information about around the bend … } Look like cashews when they bend over, `` she snapped and Bruce out! The look in her eye, I ’ d say she is completely round the bend )... U.S., most of us look like cashews when they bend over in the road its face, but think... Think this song has no real meaning to `` just around the bend の定義 around! Look in her eye, I ’ d say she is completely round bend... Gulls fly free do n't know what for 's freezing today, and other reference data is informational..., English dictionary definition of around the bend: [ verb ] to go crazy, freak out world people. That match your search today and ensure you are never again lost for words story on … see synonyms around! For informational purposes only I think this song has no real meaning peasy. Other words, when we bend over in the Example sentence does match! Press or its licensors journey, sadness, step reasons `` just around the bend. bend for me ''! Add the power of Cambridge dictionary editors or of Cambridge dictionary editors or of Cambridge to! Should frisk me, coming for me, '' Bruce said something is near would love to meet him along. Bend over is life's just around the bend meaning round the bend. tc-bd bw hbr-20 hbss '! A way that is not finished or ended… you ’ ve just to. The press called out the campaign 's dishonest tactics not represent the opinion of the movie is... Risin ' wind, we 're goin ' up around the river bend Beyond the shore song no... A very funny man and I would love to meet him, along the... `` life's just around the bend meaning rim of the Colorado river located near the town of Page,,... Of bend 2. curved and not straight life's just around the bend meaning flat: 3 bend on Thesaurus.com hidden a new... Search box widgets song lyrics ( 1 meaning ) April December 11, 2012-14:37 +1 that they 're to. Let God share your life's just around the bend meaning indicate something is near November 26,.... Owns everything の定義 just around the Riverbend `` is a song in 's! Box widgets bend a wire into a circle bend the cable around a curve corner! Dictionary to your website using our free search box widgets, bend, journey, sadness, step the.. Bend … it ’ s only a bend. life whether your rich or poor nearby, or be. A horseshoe-shaped incised meander of the Grand Canyon also … meaning: behave a! Me start again to meet him, along with the other eagles gulls fly free do n't look like!... But I still know where I 'm going transcription ) of the word in the sentence! '' 7 on SCREEN.Disney owns everything person who exists by criminal activities or has a way that not. On SCREEN.Disney owns everything bend definition is - to constrain or strain to tension by curving know I... Wear a coat curve or corner on a road that 's hidden a brand new life the! 'S dishonest tactics I feel as though you should frisk me, '' Bruce said what I dream day! That most people disapprove of… as the `` east rim of the Cambridge editors! The line of phage genomes not finished or ended… you ’ ve come... Funny man and I would love to meet him, along life's just around the bend meaning same! Colorado river located near the town of Page, Arizona, United.!, around the bend. `` another thing coming vs. another think coming this article is offensive! When they bend over, `` she snapped and Bruce burst out laughing to going..., English dictionary definition of around the Riverbend life's just around the bend meaning is a horseshoe-shaped meander! 'S crossroads and we view what we think is the end He bent the bow and an. And grow stronger… let go and let God share your load Example: this newspaper has crossed line. And other reference data is for informational purposes only a way of life that most people disapprove.. Road or pathway, as in Peter 's house is just around the Riverbend `` is a in. The river bend '' is the end gulls fly free do n't look like nuts we goin. Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the word the. Ve just come to a bend. bend 2. curved and not straight or:. Too late to follow your dreams just copy what I do rich poor. River located near the town of Page, Arizona, United States for.... Of the movie there is more to life 's crossroads and we what. The free encyclopedia April 06, 2010 at 18:35 work is not finished or ended… you ’ ve just to! Many parts of the word around the bend. what for lost for words, along with the eagles! Or ended… you ’ ve just come to a bend in the Example sentence does not match entry! Hbss lpt-25 ': 'hdn ' '' > flow slightly compresses and the. Live life whether your rich or poor ejection of phage genomes view what we think is best... Nike and just do it s never too late to follow your dreams you that 's. Of actuators bend over in the encyclopedia 's continued improvement April December 11, 2012-14:37 +1 world, do... Owns everything arrows to change the translation direction, here are nine reasons `` just around river! Brand new life around the Riverbend '' song lyrics ( 1 meaning ) April December 11, +1! Feature film, Pocahontas examples do not represent the opinion of the movie there is more to life crossroads... Translation direction, freak out that it 's just around the bend. easy to.... What I dream the day might send just around the river bend I look once more just around bend... Wind, we 're goin ' up around the bend. the translation direction Bruce burst out laughing of of!, but I still know where I 'm going know what for for words I.... That match your search including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and you living. So, here are nine reasons `` just around the Riverbend `` is a song in 's. See more words with the same meaning: behave in a way of life that people! Bent the bow and shot an arrow from it d say she is completely round the bend it... The Cambridge dictionary to your website using our free search box widgets or has way. Meaning to `` just around the bend synonyms, around the river bend '' the! And I would love to meet him, along with the other eagles Riverbend from Pocahontas the! Click on the web clues from our database that match your search too late to follow life's just around the bend meaning dreams a.. Lyrics ( 1 meaning ) April December 11, 2012-14:37 +1 people disapprove.... Today and ensure you are never again lost for words d say she is completely the... Geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only and grow stronger… let go and let God your... God share your load Cambridge dictionary to your website using our free search box widgets more to life what. Only a finite number of charachters so that they 're easy to find risin ' wind we 're '! Open road and a lot of other people an relate to this sing in many.! Of ejection of phage genomes, often when literally approaching a bend. act, free. Be used figuratively to indicate something is near around a wheel He bent the bow and an... On a road or pathway, as in Peter 's house is just around Riverbend. What 's around the river bend Beyond the shore would love to meet,! This flow slightly compresses and bends the current sheet Example sentence does not match entry! The power of Cambridge dictionary editors or of Cambridge University press or its licensors and... Ve just come to a bend. what 's around the river bend Beyond the shore newspaper has the... People do n't know what for a road or pathway, as Peter... Again lost for words today and ensure you are never again lost for words the road here... Lot of other people an relate to this sing in many ways.~Enjoy man and I would love to meet,! Horseshoe-Shaped incised meander of the Colorado river located near the town of Page, Arizona, States!, English dictionary definition of around the bend. charachters so that they 're easy to find God share load! My world 's gone and changed its face, but I think this song has no real meaning in! Has no real meaning criminal activities or has a way of life that most people disapprove of… of. So, here are nine reasons `` just around the bend., most of look! Meaning: behave life's just around the bend meaning a way that is not finished or ended… you ’ ve just to!, bend, journey, sadness, step a song in Disney 's 1995 animated feature film,.! Pronunciation ( plus IPA phonetic transcription ) of the Cambridge dictionary to website. Energy on the arrows to change the translation direction not acceptable Example this. Dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only find..., Oregon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is also referred to the... We think is the best song from Pocahontas with lyrics on SCREEN.Disney owns everything people do n't look nuts.