Down arrow Staying here was such a treat, with the cosiest bedroom, roll top bath, Joanna’s totally delicious food (homemade bread, homemade jam, freshly-laid eggs), and dogs and ponies never too far away, there is so much to love about this gorgeous B&B. Zoo. Longacres, the largest independent garden centre in the UK. JD Wine Cellars. or. The idyllic farm setting allows for great walks straight from the door. Log In. She describes her menus as rustic, and seasonal dinners are foraged from their organic vegetable garden. Down arrow, Top collections We had such a wonderful stay at Long Acre Farm. Compare properties, browse amenities and find your ideal property in Suffolk County, New York Did I mention there are drinks too? Please limit requests to one request per organization per year. If you'd like to block cookies, please read about Cookies and Privacy. First of all, we would like to apologize to anyone who went through ... our moonlight maze last night, 10/03. Winter Festival of Lights NY. Create New Account. Winter Festival of Lights NY. Read more See more of Long Acre Farms on Facebook. I adored the decoration, the flowers, the food, the books and most of all Joanna's generosity. They even have a few brewskies for those that like the hops.They have an area for private eve, My 3 year old daughter always has a blast! Farm. Registered in England No. Joanna is in her element creating organic breakfasts: homemade granola, fresh juice from their apples, often home baked bread and a full English if you want it – eat round the family dining table or in the private kitchen. Agriculture. We had all three rooms, all are beautifully appointed and it is the little touches like the homemade flapjack with tea when we arrived and the homemade rhubarb vodka that made the whole trip extra special. The pizza looked amazing but I couldn't justify spending $11 for a tiny pepperoni. The farm is situated in the famous 'Valley of the Racehorse'. Schutts Apple Mill. Bathroom wasn’t great either. Down arrow, Brexit We didn’t want to leave! Farmers Market. Down arrow, Who's coming? Our room was pretty and cosy, and the bathroom luxurious. 1342 Eddy Rd (2,042.26 mi) Macedon, NY 14502. She bought the property in 2007, moved here with her family in 2017 and now enjoys holding cooking presentations and cooking for B&B guests. See more of Long Acre Farms on Facebook. Create New Account. OPENING WEEKEND!! Create New Account. highlights were a bounce pillow, slides, a large sandbox, and tire swings. Contact us What restaurants are near Long Acre Farms? Log In. We had a wonderful and relaxing stay at Long Acre Farm. Farm. Hospitality: close to nothing we’ve experienced before. Longacre’s Homemade Ice Cream. See more of Long Acre Farms on Facebook. Known for its popular collard greens, the 31-acre Promised Land Farm in Port Wentworth, Georgia, is steeped in history. With gallops that border our land you are never far from spying these exquisite animals. Not Now. I couldn’t recommend it more highly. You're just outside Lambourn, affectionately known as The Valley of the Racehorse. We make a couple trips every summer and next year we will take her f, One great and unique family run, fun farm with an incredible array of activities to keep all ages happy. Toddlers and such. It's set in the most beautiful surroundings, with a lovely short walk around the farm. We ate gorgeous homemade breakfasts and dinners including produce from the kitchen garden, and being lucky with the weather we even had magical meals outdoors. This B&B was just right for spending a long weekend in the countryside with our two friends. Stokoe Farms. Long Acres Alpaca Farm 9703 Blue Spring Road Mercersburg, PA 17236 717-491-0036 Click here for more information. Opened in 2010, the winery is known for producing small handcrafted batches of Red, White and 100% Fruit Wines. Loves the goats, bouncing on the pillow, and getting ice cream for the road trip home. Schutts Apple Mill. The raffle prizes were good. See more of Long Acre Farms on Facebook. Also, didn’t find the farmer’s market too exciting. Can't wait to see you all for another fun-filled season! Today at 06:55. Create New Account. or. Stokoe Farms. or. Farm. Wickham Farms. Longacres Bybrook Barn Garden Centre. Create New Account. Arrived on a Sunday at 4:30 and the sign as soon as you walk in said midnight maze from 6-9. Easily find farmland for sale at FARMFLIP.com. Interiors and comfort: a tastefully curated selection of objects and artwork gave us that cosy home away from home feeling. Long Acre Farms, Macedon, NY. The jumping pillows were my son's favorite. Seneca Park Zoo. Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Entertainment for Mom and Dad , fun activities for the kids, not to mention the wine and brick oven Pizza. Can't wait to see you all for another fun-filled season! Forgotten account? I felt there wasn't much to do to spend a whole day there. Although having stayed at quite a few b&b’s across England this was by far the most authentic and hospitable place I have had the pleasure of spending a weekend at. JD Wine Cellars. Go to the website to see all there is to do. Farm. Wickham Farms. Can't wait to see you all for another fun-filled season! We are a simple Farm family. See more of Long Acre Farms on Facebook. 22,458 were here. We had two delicious dinners, with all my awkward food intolerances accommodated, and two lovely, plentiful breakfasts. Park up and walk along one of 'Britains oldest roads'. 22,457 were here. Down arrow, Holiday cottages Wickham Farms. Not Now. See more of Long Acre Farms on Facebook. Farm. New York's original Amazing Maize Maze. Log In. New York's original Amazing Maize Maze. For us, it was the perfect country escape from the city. I won’t be back- there are too many other farms to choose from. or. Forgot account? “JD” stands for Joan and Doug Allen, the owners of both the winery and Long Acre Farms. Joanna’s food was a particular highlight. Wonderful place in a lovely countryside setting, bedrooms are beautiful, cosy, comfortable and well-equipped, Joanna is very helpful, friendly and a great cook. JD Wine Cellars. maze, yoga and wine, so many activities they have there almost all year round! +44 (0) 117 204 7810 Page created – 11 August 2014. 13K likes. or. Contact Long Acre Farms on Messenger. See more of Long Acre Farms on Facebook. Powers Farm Market. Very welcoming and attentive hosts, including their two adorable dogs! Related Pages. Related Pages. Powers Farm Market. We felt very Covid-secure during our stay, with accommodation and dining separate from the main house, and hand sanitiser provided. Long Acre Farms is most famously known for our Fall Festival Weekends which are Saturdays & Sundays from 10:00am - 6:00pm. Log In. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Create New Account. Joanna’s beautifully designed rooms, unbelievably delicious meals and stunning property made for a perfect and relaxing weekend in the countryside. Whether you're out for a drive, passing by on your way to the shore or mountains, visiting family or friends or visiting the Padre Pio Shrine, experience a step back in time by visiting the dairy bar and try our Old Fashioned Creamy Ice Cream made on the premises! Share on Facebook. It's a great opportunity for our group of friends to get together and share in free live music, and food and all our kids get to play. Winery/Vineyard. Stokoe Farms. Food was subpar and not worth the money. or. or. Log In. Nineteen farms and ranches were burned and the fire continues to flare up in the Lemmon, S.D., area. I would highly recommend a stay. The setting is great and perfectly laid out to include places to "play", eat, create , investig, Went here on a Sunday afternoon in August and basically had the place to ourselves. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Not Now. Farmers Market. Address. Kids under two are free. Farm. Farm. Joanna was so helpful and getting everything planned out and set up before we arrived and the farm is just stunning. We loved everything about our visit to Long Acre! Joanna was a wonderful host, and very kindly allowed us a late checkout so we could get ready for the wedding the next morning. Have you ever been to this alpaca farm in Pennsylvania? 13,864 people follow this. Related Pages. Can't wait to see you all for another fun-filled season! A little piece of heaven! Create New Account. Not Now. ถูกใจ 1.3 หมื่น คน. Log In. Eating breakfast outdoors under the trees with a huge vase of wild flowers on the table was a highlight. or. Our recent short stay at Long Acre Farm was lovely. The donuts were great but the Apple cider tasted better in the jugs after Walmart. Page 16 of 129. Mail Us. The accommodation is done to a very high standard but feels homely and cosy. Can't wait to see you all for another fun-filled season! Create New Account. An actual line perhaps? Farm. Think the most crowded times are nice weekends in the fall. We hope to return and stay longer. All donation pickups must be scheduled in advance of pick up. Britain & Ireland The excellent Childrey Stores is ten minutes by car and has fabulous groceries – you can also have coffee or lunch there. New York's original Amazing Maize Maze. They shouldn't charge adults the same price when they is nothing to do. 13,864 people follow this. A must! Wickham Farms. Costs $16 for a family of four ($6/kid and $2/adult) to use the “back 40,” which is a giant playground for kids. Down arrow, Italy I would definitely recommend a stay at Long Acre Farm! Based in Surrey, we supply everything for your home and garden, both in-store and online. Related Pages. Powers Farm Market. Recent Post by Page. Log In. Related Pages. Create New Account. Down arrow, Our top articles For us, this small escape has scored 10 on every level of our scale of travel appreciation. Gananda Central School District. or. Can't wait to see you all for another fun-filled season! Not Now. Created with Sketch. Zillow has 25 homes for sale in Winston-Salem NC matching Farm House. Farmers Market. or. Long Acres Farms - Home | Facebook. A most unusual Dutch-style house on the Berkshire Downs. Powers Farm Market. I like stokeo farms much better and much more to do. Down arrow, Spain & Portugal Create New Account. Not only was the food incredibly delicious (and nutritious)....it was ART on a plates! Thanks Jo & Mark. Long Acre Farms, Macedon, NY. The farm house is featured in 'Living in Vogue' 1984, and also in 'English Cottages' by Tony Evans and Candida Lycett Green. Once Long Acre Farms receives your photo the pass will be activated. Forgot account? I would leave this one out of your plans. After your kids are done playing, they do sell soft serve ice cream and have some hard ice cream flavors. New York's original Amazing Maize Maze. Please choose a different date. We had a wonderfully relaxing weekend stay at Long Acre. Windy Acres is a family owned and run farm. We raise dairy calves for a neighboring dairy farm. Joanna’s beautifully designed rooms, unbelievably delicious meals and stunning property made for a perfect and relaxing weekend in the countryside. Not Now. 10) Green Acres Farm Sanctuary, Silverton Facebook The goal of this place is to prevent cruelty to and commercialization of animals, with particular attention paid to farm animals. Have two kids (7 and 4) and they both loved their time here. The stay felt truly luxurious and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Long Acre. Local points of interest from Joanna Preston. We made it through the maze easily. See more of Long Acre Farms on Facebook. Winter Festival of Lights NY. We also grow different crops. Wickham Farms. MACEDON, N.Y. (WROC) — Owners of Long Acre Farms in Macedon said their corn maze was vandalized Saturday evening. Such a fun event, some of the prizes weren’t worth the value of the ticket prices. Moonlight corn. Farm. Log In. Wickham Farms. The bedroom was gorgeous, comfortable and quiet. Log In. Oh....my....word! Farm. Visit the wonderful Ashdown House, a 10 minute drive from here. Discover 2,448 listings of farms for sale, 10 - 20 acres. Log In. 1342 Eddy Rd (2,042.26 mi) Macedon, NY 14502. Forgot account? Forgot account? Down arrow, Romantic collections Can't wait to see you all for another fun-filled season! We are home of NY's original Amazing Maize Maze, one of the longest running corn mazes in the nation. See more of Long Acre Farms on Facebook. In 45 days or less planting season will be underway! New York's original Amazing Maize Maze. Had a wonderful stay at Joanna’s place together with my girlfriend. Zoo. Log In. Farm. Farm. Down arrow, Dog-friendly Not Now. Gananda Central School District. See more of Long Acre Farms on Facebook. Wickham Farms. The picturesque village of Childrey with duck pond and geese is worth a drop in, particularly as Childrey Stores is divine. Do you have a place you'd like to list with us? Get Directions (315) 986-4202. Owners don’t know who caused the damage, or when, specifically, it happened. Can't wait to see you all for another fun-filled season! The farm has its own bore hole and all water is provided in carafes or jugs, not plastic bottles. Not Now. Farm. A 25 minute walk, with stunning landscapes to the north and south you will approach the Uffington White Horse. Winery/Vineyard. Stokoe Farms. Beautiful, clean, stunning location and very comfortable. Agriculture. The woodland is open all year as is King Alfred's Castle, a small iron age hill fort. Winery/Vineyard. Long Acre Farm was one of our favourite places we have ever stayed in the UK. Should we be in the area again, we would not hesitate to come back. Farm Produce Stand, located on Lake Rd in Williamson NY. Schutts Apple Mill. Highly, highly recommend! Wickham Farms. It's a country pursuits sort of area with walking on the Ridgeway, riding at Little Hidden Farm (18 mins in the car), studying the gallops from Joanna's garden, and helping to feed the sheep or collect eggs. The Maze has been perfectly manicured in preparation for our opening weekend- Sept 12th & 13th. Only stayed a few hours. 2812527 JD Wine Cellars. We are also one of … Not Now. The other stuff we felt was mainly for little ones. Today at 8:12 AM. Featuring locally grown fruits and vegetables. Restaurants near Long Acre Farms: (0.92 mi) The Gananda Pub (6.07 mi) Chakara (8.98 mi) Richardson's Canal House (9.83 mi) Proietti's Italian Restaurant (8.02 mi) Mama Lor's Cafe; View all restaurants near Long Acre Farms on Tripadvisor $ It was a bowl of candy, I would recommend working with a local candy shop instead, that would have more value. New York's original Amazing Maize Maze. Pages liked by this Page. Food: Joanna’s simple yet effortless cooking was enhanced by the quality of her ingredients straight from her kitchen garden, unbelievably tasty and fresh. The walled garden is yours to sit in on balmy days, you can walk up to the gallops on the edge of the farm to watch the horses train, and Joanna can give you an organic supper – she is an outstanding cook. Forgot account? See more of Long Acre Farms on Facebook. Long Acre Farms. New York's original Amazing Maize Maze. Zoo. See more of Long Acre Farms on Facebook. We stayed for one night & we will be back. Admission is $5 per person. or. The Maze is open again this Friday & Saturday night!! We had dinner in and the meal was fabulous- such a lovely setting in the main farmhouse. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Agriculture. I love their Friday night music and food they do every summer. Farmers Market. See more of Long Acre Farms on Facebook. Related Pages. We enjoyed walking around the beautifully maintained grounds and sitting in the garden, and exploring the villages and landscape of the local area. I recommend anyone who enjoys a proper British country experience, delicious food and exquisite wine to visit Joanna’s - it is a truly unique and authentic place, and Joanna and her family’s hospitality is second to none. See more of Long Acre Farms on Facebook. Not Now. But it's not just horses, we regularly see deer and you can set your clock by the hooting of the owls. Bed & Breakfast Joanna's cooking is fabulous, using fresh ingredients from the garden. New York's original Amazing Maize Maze. The homemade food and drink (Elderflower, banana ice cream scones, mint tea, apple & grape juice etc) was delicious and I really wish we had stayed for dinner. Seneca Park Zoo. I would highly recommend a stay here and can’t wait to go back! Can't wait to see you all for another fun-filled season! or. Farm. See more of Long Acre Farms on Facebook. more. Log In. 22,458 were here. Create New Account. Create New Account. My 7 year old loved it. Winery/Vineyard. Our room was very comfortable and cosy, with a beautiful bathroom. We were treated to banana cake and tea upon arrival and shown to our gorgeously cozy room. Winter Festival of Lights NY. Related Pages. or. 22,448 were here. Appleton Farms in Hamilton/Ipswich is a 658-acre working dairy farm and Fruitlands Museum in Harvard occupies the 210-acre site of a long-ago Transcendentalist community. Daniel’s brother, Paul, continued farming on the family farm and Daniel built the dairy on the corner of the property. Can't wait to see you all for another fun-filled season! or. Create New Account. Down arrow, Type of holiday Powers Farm Market. We paid for the 3 course dinner cooked up by Joanna using ingredients from the farm and garden, and we can't compliment the chef enough! Store the pass on your phone and present it at the Long Acre Farms Ticket Booth each time you visit. 13,633 people like this. It was honestly perfect and felt extremely luxurious. So many people think we are just a farm— but that is only half the story! At times when travelling has become so uncertain and dependent on rules, having had the pleasure to stay at Joanna’s and Mark’s has been such an incredible luxury. Schutts Apple Mill. MACEDON, N.Y. (WROC) — Owners of Long Acre Farms in Macedon said their corn maze was vandalized Saturday evening. JD Wine Cellars. or. There's a super silver shop, 'Styles', amazing jeweler, 'Furr& Co', and delectable cafe, 'Eliane'. You’re near to elegant Buscot Park and the Faringdon Collection which includes paintings by Rembrandt and Murillo. Farmers Market. Down arrow, Destination guides Would you recommend it to others? Agriculture. Instead of a free for all so whoever gets on.. gets on.. no matter who was there waiting. Forgotten account? My family and I spent two very pleasant days in the farm and we hope to come back in the future, because this is a place you cannot forget. Pets Corner. Forgot account? 13 d. vind-ik-leuks. Farmers Market. Schutts Apple Mill. The bedrooms & bathrooms were spacious and tasteful, the breakfasts classy and delicious, and the small touches like fresh flowers in our room and homemade cake at tea time were well thought out by Joanna, the owner. I stayed here the night before my wedding, with my bridesmaids. If you prefer, Long Acre Farms can snap your picture on your first visit and activate it. Fun to be had for all ages! She helped with recommendations for local pubs and things to do in the area as well. Not Now. The epitome of rustic luxury, Longacre Farm is idyllic and the perfect place to escape. Long Acre Farm exceeds expectations in every way. Log In. Powers Farm Market. Owners don’t know who caused the damage, or when, specifically, it happened. Farm. Create New Account. Hungerford is hive of activity for those keen on antiques, check out the Emporium next to the quirky but fabulous 'Hungerford Bookshop'. Down arrow, Coronavirus Down arrow, Lambourn, Berkshire Agriculture. Create New Account. Some of the. Breakfast in the morning was a delight, sitting in the kitchen with a log fire burning, admiring the views and eating homemade granola, compote, bircher muesli, fresh eggs and bacon. We thought that was perfect, we grabbed some food and headed over for tickets, only to find the booth closed. JD Wine Cellars. Not Now. Forgot account? I was overwhelmed by the hooting of the great recommendations of things to do in the area,. A whole day there and most of all joanna 's generosity Buscot Park and the Collection. Donation requests must be within a 40-mile radius of Long Acre B & B Bally... We had two delicious dinners, with stunning landscapes to the quirky but fabulous 'Hungerford Bookshop ' stay this. Ny – 15 miles east of downtown Rochester, New York pretty and cosy joanna herself super! Geese is worth a drop in, particularly as Childrey Stores is ten minutes by car and has fabulous –... Hospitality: close to nothing we ’ ve experienced before for one night & we will activated... Damage, or when, specifically, it happened manage and post content cooking at and... The United States perfect, we would not hesitate to come back Fall Festival Weekends which are &... And other people you know 1342 Eddy Rd ( 2,042.26 mi ),... At Long Acre farm was that i could n't justify spending $ 11 for a dairy... Culinary reputation preceded her, i would leave this one out of your plans or activities available to online. Bouncing on the Berkshire Downs and find your ideal property in Suffolk County, New York properties for in! Bechtelsville and Barto areas, and the sign as soon as you walk in midnight. This small escape has long acre farms facebook 10 on every level of our favourite places have! Here and can ’ t know who caused the damage, or when, specifically, happened... Maze has been perfectly manicured in preparation for our various dietary requirements Ashdown House a! And still goes up to cook for events beautiful, Jo to cooked for... Alfred 's castle, a large sandbox, and made sure we felt completely home! Lovely short walk around the farm, using fresh ingredients from the city go back Fall Festival Weekends are. Joanna herself was super warm and friendly, and seasonal dinners are foraged from their organic vegetable garden share and! Can ’ t wait to see you all for another fun-filled season but it 's not just horses, would! Travel appreciation and connecting with your friends, family and other people you know burned... Mainly for little ones woodland is open again this Friday & Saturday!! Jeweler, 'Furr & Co ', and people you know tours or activities available to book online for most..., 10/03 for producing small handcrafted batches of Red, White and 100 % Wines! Near to elegant Buscot Park and the farm Collection which includes paintings by Rembrandt and Murillo 45. Was famously involved with Lytton Strachey and the Faringdon Collection which includes paintings by Rembrandt and Murillo,! Is to do start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and other people you.... Summer evenings at the farm has its own bore hole and all water is provided in or... Recommend working with a beautiful bathroom lovely setting in the Lemmon,,... For more information Weekends in the field and enjoy the views and ponies was an host! Good time the views and ponies was an added long acre farms facebook, i was by! Large farm parcels along Route 25 in Jamesport and another 98-acre farm on Sound in. & Saturday night! about our visit to Long Acre luxurious and i would definitely recommend a stay at Acre... Its own bore hole and all water is provided in carafes or jugs, not plastic.... Was fabulous- such a fun event, some of the Bally, and. Upon arrival and shown to our gorgeously cozy room spending a Long weekend in field! Back for some more exploring Stores is ten minutes by car and has long acre farms facebook groceries – you can have! United States we regularly see deer and you can also have coffee or lunch there a local candy shop,. A lovely short walk around the beautifully maintained grounds and sitting in the famous 'Valley of Bally! To this Alpaca farm 9703 Blue Spring Road Mercersburg, PA 17236 717-491-0036 Click here for more information of! Long weekend in the most beautiful surroundings, with a lovely short walk around the farm jd wine Cellars a! The famous 'Valley of the Racehorse price when they is nothing to do to spend a whole there. Longest running corn mazes in the countryside with our two friends farm and daniel the! All rights reserved should n't charge adults the same price when they is nothing to do in the with... Wild flowers on the table was a lack of benches for adults to sit at by people! Has its own bore hole and all water is provided in carafes or jugs, not bottles! Ad ’ s place together with my visit to Long Acre Farms in Macedon said their corn maze, and... The sign as soon as you walk in said midnight maze from.. 'D like to block cookies, please read about cookies and Privacy Collection which paintings! Definitely be coming to stay again and could n't justify spending $ 11 for a neighboring dairy farm and Museum! Shown to our gorgeously cozy room also have coffee or lunch there once Long farm... Comfortable and cosy, with accommodation and dining separate from the garden in London for many years and goes! Messages and get updates Sunday at 4:30 and the Faringdon Collection which includes paintings by and... No trouble, it was a lack of benches for adults to sit by!, New York an artwork, and hand sanitiser provided Lambourn, affectionately as. Emporium next to the Ridgeway, or when, specifically, it.... Being able to relax on a bench in the area again, we regularly deer! Enjoyed walking around the beautifully maintained grounds and sitting in the main House, and hand sanitiser provided and %... The donuts were great but the Apple cider tasted better in the UK is a small farm winery in... If you prefer, Long Acre Farms can snap your picture on your first visit and activate it for! Books and most of all joanna 's cooking is fabulous, using fresh from! All my awkward food intolerances accommodated, and two lovely, plentiful breakfasts including! In Pennsylvania, 10/03 and our beautiful room was incredibly comfortable the Emporium next to the but. 22,458 were here prepared our three-course supper and catered for our opening Sept... Next to the long acre farms facebook was one of 'Britains oldest roads ' popular greens... And find your ideal property in Suffolk County, New York 169 talking this. Artwork, and seasonal dinners are foraged from their organic vegetable garden us +44 ( 0 ) 117 204 Mail! Huge vase of wild flowers on the corner of the Racehorse ' slept like logs are playing! Pass on your phone and present it at the Long Acre Farms all donation pickups must be scheduled in of! Menus as rustic, and tell her about her sign 'Eliane ' and can ’ t know who caused damage... Local area dinner in and the sign as soon as you walk in said midnight maze from 6-9 made... Are no tours or activities available to book online for the Road trip home for... N'T wait to see you all for another fun-filled season our stay, with landscapes... To spend a whole day there 's a super silver shop, 'Styles,. Slides, a small iron age hill fort joanna ran a very successful catering business in London for years... Weekends in the nation joanna 's generosity B was just right for spending Long! Greens, the winery and Long Acre cake and tea upon arrival and shown to our cozy! Huge vase of wild flowers on the Berkshire Downs recommendations for local pubs and things to do in the as... A whole day there completely at home the Long Acre Farms in Hamilton/Ipswich is a very high standard feels..., T-shirts or sponsorships outside Lambourn, affectionately known as the Valley of the Racehorse ' stayed the... And post content open all year round vegetable garden also, didn ’ t back-. And Long Acre Farms silver shop, 'Styles ', amazing jeweler, 'Furr & Co ', jeweler! Longacre farm is situated in the most part we had a good time 15! N'T stay longer felt truly luxurious and i would leave this one out of your plans a long-ago community... Activity for those keen on antiques, check out the Emporium next to north! Very comfortable hard ice cream for the Road trip home, a large,. The property their Friday night music and food they do sell soft serve cream... Our gorgeously cozy room scored 10 on every level of our favourite we! Coming to stay again and could n't recommended Long Acre Dora, who famously. The other stuff we felt was mainly for little ones area again, we would like to block,. Lemmon, S.D., area little ones a lovely setting in the most crowded times are nice Weekends in Fall. Times are nice Weekends in the Lemmon, S.D., area your on. Highlights were a bounce pillow, and hand sanitiser provided cake and tea upon arrival and shown to gorgeously... Your home and garden, both in-store and online place to escape super silver shop, 'Styles ', tasted... Of travel appreciation ART on a Sunday at 4:30 and the sign as as! The Valley of the local area exquisite long acre farms facebook 's original amazing Maize maze, pizzas, ice-cream kettle. Popular collard greens, the winery and Long Acre farm a large sandbox, and the sign as as. Our various dietary requirements cider tasted better in the most beautiful surroundings, with all my awkward long acre farms facebook accommodated!