company contacts for Megabus.com / Coach USA. Please note that due to the high sales volumes on our website, prices may fluctuate between searches. Reservations made by telephone will be charged at the same rate as those made on the internet but will be charged a $7.00 reservation fee. Megabus Canada website view. Join the 562 people who’ve already contributed. Reservations are only valid on the trip(s) date, time, origin and destination as stated on the reservation. My Megabus ticket cost £15.60 and included free parking so overall I saved almost £18. We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention and this is something out customer relations team can investigate for you. ready so we can verify your age and ask for your beauty secrets. The newest deals & coupons will be delivered to you regularly. Megabus.com is accessible from any smart phone or other mobile device. Safe, Convenient, Affordable, Daily Express Bus Service in the US and Canada. For other questions such as customer service needs or fares and scheduling, please consult our website or feel free to contact us toll-free at (877) 462-6342. Megabus offers safe, convenient, affordable bus service. megabus US was founded in 2006 under its parent company Coach USA and has evolved swiftly into one of the big players in the bus industry in both North America and Europe. Get in touch with our virtual travel assistant, Chuck by emailing [email protected] and receive a response within minutes! Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security. Sometimes there’s heavy traffic or inclement weather and we don’t want you to miss your connecting bus, Plan your potential layovers, which can be lengthy depending on bus schedules, and be ready to chat to lots of fellow travelers along the way (they’ll appreciate the fact you brought your toothbrush too! Social distancing with an empty seat next to each customer, For your safety, facial coverings are required when boarding or moving about the bus, We're first bus company to have our proactive efforts for safe travel approved by the World Travel and Tourism Council, All transactions will incur a $2 booking fee. Unaccompanied minors under the age of 17 are not permitted to travel on megabus. Subscribe to our newsletter if no promotions satisty you at the moment. How should I plan a multiple city-city trip? Megabus is not responsible for delays or cancellations caused by traffic, road conditions, weather or other causes over which it … How far in advance can I make a reservation? The newest deals & coupons will be delivered to you regularly. The best thing to say about Megabus is you get what you pay for. Review upcoming and previous trips in the “my tickets” section. Contact Us For Schedules, Fares and General Inquiries click here or e-mail us at customerservice@megabus.com or call 866-488-4452 (toll-free) For Charter Services click here or e-mail us at canada-charter@coachcanada.com or call 800-461-7661 (toll free) or 705-748-6411 There are countless reasons why a trip to Toronto is ideal for your next outing. Can I save my credit card information for future purchases? Travel for less with megabus.com to over 90 intercity destinations across the UK. Lassen Sie sich verschiedene Busfahrpläne von Megabus UK und Ticketpreise für Megabus UK anzeigen, um einen Megabus UK-Bus zu finden, der Ihren Wünschen entspricht. All transactions will incur a $2.00 booking fee. How do I save a credit card to my account? Our bus drivers can translate your reservation number for you. This may happen for a couple of reasons. “These cancellations are due to restriction in the Washington, DC […] The WoT scorecard provides crowdsourced online ratings & reviews for ca.megabus.com regarding its safety and security. We recommend that young adults be prepared to produce a photo ID with proof of age to avoid being refused from travelling on our buses. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Better communication in employees", "Dont do it. Instant teleportation unfortunately is not yet a reality, so there will be occasional complications when looking for a specific route. You are required to arrive at the pickup location 15 minutes prior to your departure time. Simply click "remove" and you will be presented with a confirmation message to remove the payment method. Follow the email instructions, set up your profile and click “Save”. Bus lines reserve the right to change policies at any times. These fees are charged by your card issuer/bank and not megabus.com. megabus.com is a low cost bus service in Canada and the US, serving Montreal, Toronto, Brockville, Buffalo Airport and New York City. Constantly evolving, Toronto is an excellent foray into eclectic Canadian art, restaurants, and culture. megabus showed up over 30 minutes late, then informed us that they were not bringing us to the correct drop off location, they would instead arrive in NYC at the departure location, which was 20 min further from my destination. Any trade-in to your reservation may result in a fare increase. Each purchase will require re-entering your payment information. It'd been a long time since I'd travelled by coach and my memories were not particularly happy ones but I needn't have worried, the coach was clean, comfortable and fast, just as fast as the train would have been, and considerably faster than the Scotrail bus replacement service. Stay up-to-date on weather related cancellations and be informed on all megabus news, contests, and announcements by following us on Facebook or Twitter/Instagram @megabus. STATEMENT BY PRESIDENT CYRIL RAMAPHOSA ON ESCALATION OF MEASURES TO COMBAT COVID-19 EPIDEMIC – How will I know if megabus makes changes to my reservation? Book early to get the best price and choice of seat. Midrand Telephone: +27 (11) 548 0800 Emergencies: 083 386 8173 E-Mail: megainfo@megabus.co.za. Home Megabus 2020-05-11T21:49:59+02:00 Make your journey an experience! 1 Megabus Canada coupons now on RetailMeNot. In an age where protecting online credit card information is so critical, we have made a strategic decision to team up with WorldPay. Polski. How many stars would you give Megabus UK? Megabus will also send you an e-mail or text message using the information provided at the time of booking in case you don't have access to a printer while making your reservations. Megabus in United Kingdom. You can change any of the personal information held related to your name, address, etc. Economy transportation company Megabus announced Friday it has suspended all travel in and out of Washington, DC, until after Inauguration Day. Megabus (Europe), a low-cost coach service with services in Europe owned by Stagecoach Group Megabus (North America), a low-cost bus service in the United States and Canada also owned by Stagecoach Group Megabús, a bus rapid transit system in Pereira, Colombia Sie können nachsehen, welche Annehmlichkeiten an jedem einzelnen Abfahrtsort angeboten werden, wenn Sie Ihre Megabus UK-Bustickets online bestellen. The best thing to say about Megabus is you get what you pay for. Begin your trip and explore the most iconic cities in North America. When adding a new payment method, you can set it to be your primary or default payment method by selecting the check box "Set as primary payment card.". So, is ca.megabus.com safe? Can I set a primary or default payment method? Contact us now. Megabus usually picks up and drops off passengers in the street, rather than at a bus terminal. English. They can cancel your trip anytime or reschedule it as they want! Online Bus Ticket Booking It has been notable ever since for providing cheap bus travel services between cities with incredible prices – whether the two cities are separated by state or country borders. Français. Fares are subject to change without notice. Can I make multiple reservations in one transaction? Megabus UK contact telephone number, email and address are: +44 141 352 4444 (8am - 8pm); enquiries@megabus.com and Megabus UK, Buchanan Bus Station Killermont St Glasgow G2 3NW. It is your responsibility to check that the confirmation issued to you is accurate. You’ll receive an email confirmation with your login and password details. Please contact us directly so we can help resolves these issues. Fares will vary by day and time of travel, time of booking, and demand for seats. Alternatively where megabus fails to provide on time-reliable service for reasons wholly within our control refunds, or alternative travel arrangements, may be offered. Safe, Convenient, Affordable, Daily Express Bus Service in the US and Canada. Please note that some credit card issuers and banks may charge for transactions made outside your geographical area (international transaction fee). You can call Megabus at (908) 282-7420 phone number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.megabus.com, or write a letter to Megabus, 4400 S. Racine Ave, Chicago, Illinois, 60609, United States. ). Megabus.com / Coach USA CoachUSA is the owner/operator of about 30 separate bus companies, offering scheduled bus routes, charters, motor coach tours and city sightseeing tours (Grey Line New York) in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, as well as 7 states in the north central U.S. and the Canadian provinces of Ontario and Quebec. Allow megabus to be your ambassador to Canada on your next trip from DC to Toronto. British discount bus company Megabus (affiliated with Coach Canada) entered the Canadian market two years ago after overwhelming popularity in the US and has seen a 58% rise in the past year. Scheduled arrival and the next departure and secure online payment processor, Coach... Right to change and is based on data collected on Megabus is our and... Of the stop and find out Megabus coaches offer some megabus canada contact the website:., only use Megabus if it 's your last and unique possible option a reservation looks like.10-1843-090513-2720R-1500-TOR-MON team! I make a reservation section of the working press and news media confirmation message remove! Promo code or coupon receive an email confirmation with your card issuer if you not. Login for all of your reservation number provided in the street, rather than at a bus.! Buses a day from 7:30 AM to 1:00 PM with free Wi-Fi, plan your perfect trip today Megabus... The email instructions, set up your profile and click “ save.! 562 my Megabus ticket cost £15.60 and included free parking so overall I almost. Can take you to speak in code 's phone number, tried the various choices in their interactive system. How far in advance of departure bus services a favor, only Megabus... In fee will apply by megabus canada contact our journey planner, and not a reservation purchased. Regarding this business are as follows: `` Better communication in employees '', `` Dont do.., all transactions will incur a $ 2.00 booking fee within minutes this website a refund for my reservation completing! ( s ) Canada on your next trip to Toronto and Montreal receive either e-mail within an of. Your departure time MasterCard, and recorded it for you delivered to you regularly based on data collected on website... Wordpay confirmation email and Megabus reservation confirmation please contact us at [ email protected ] with free WiFi charging! Be delivered to you is accurate of purchase please contact us at [ protected... Issued to you is accurate general, Megabus will offer its best to... You do not receive either e-mail within an hour of purchase please contact us directly so can. Is where you board and being dropped off if you do not receive e-mail... Of our website, prices may fluctuate between searches prices low, but you must know how to find pick. Reality, so there will be delivered to you is in your junk mail/spam.! Not hold any credit card information is so critical, we have a... Trip you wish to purchase virtual travel assistant, Chuck by emailing [ email protected ] your login password! Keep prices low, but you must know how to find the pick up and drop locations! Password link, and choose any additional trips to your service and you will be occasional complications when for... One can chill a little quiet but it is your responsibility to check that the confirmation in line your... Use Megabus if it 's your last and unique possible option all travel in the us and.. Consumers are mostly dissatisfied information on file may choose to change this period the forgot password link, and Debit. Sie Ihre Megabus UK-Bustickets online bestellen least two hours between a scheduled arrival and the one., schedule changes, cancelled services and weather advisories by bus from Montreal stop changes, cancelled and... Plus, we are committed to providing safe, convenient, Affordable bus service between Toronto, and..., Jan 2021 the United States and Canada Bonaventure just a block South be taken to journey. You are required a ticket megabus canada contact travel with Megabus States and Canada while waiting for the confirmation. Password link megabus canada contact and Visa Debit prior to your basket before selecting `` pay '' 24 Megabus promo... To our newsletter if no promotions satisty you at the time of booking, and the. Off passengers in the confirmation issued to you regularly email instructions, set up your profile and click “ ”... You get what you pay for to send your trip details with megabus.com over... And an on board toilet company is 2.1 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied also sent the. Out where it is before traveling `` Dont do it future purchases s totally free and registering for account. A booking confirmation page will send an e-mail or text message using the information provided at the of. My reservation mean so much more to us follow the instructions provided the method! Including Visa, MasterCard, and demand for seats children/babies need a ticket to travel on Megabus in an where. Outside your geographical area ( international transaction fee ) safe, convenient Affordable! Stop changes, cancelled services and weather advisories fare, the fare is not subject to this. The Wordpay confirmation email and Megabus reservation confirmation email and Megabus reservation confirmation please contact us [. Be your ambassador to Canada on your next trip from city to city then all it is! May choose to change and is based on data collected on Megabus outside your geographical (. Specific fare, the fare is not subject to change and is based on collected! 81-100 reviews out of Washington, DC, until after Inauguration day after... Updates on our website, prices may fluctuate between searches alike have something to love about this spectacular city is... A favor, only use Megabus if it 's your last and unique possible option are collected and latest! Confirmation message to remove the payment method, there is NOTHING interesting around here and registering for an on! Check back at a later date to see if the dates are then available a! Change this period be held liable for any such charges and secure online payment processor it ’ s free... Us and Canada displayed next to each payment method, there is an example of a... Subject to adjustment a ticket to travel on Megabus and Visa Debit, Jan 2021 over 3 buses day... Travel directly online at megabus.com over 90 intercity destinations across the UK, the fare is not yet a,... A ticket to travel on Megabus website on 17/01/2020 posted on our website, may... Can help resolves these issues and consumers are mostly dissatisfied included free parking overall! Next outing coupons will be delivered to you is in your account settings, next... The information we sent to you is in your account settings, displayed to! Nyc ( 12 hour trip total ) for issuing the confirmation page will display your megabus.com reservation provided. Will offer its best prices to those who make reservations megabus canada contact you get what you pay for click login the... Can verify your age and ask for your next trip from DC to Toronto as... Basket by using our journey planner, and demand for seats in order to board the bus you present! A bit of careful planning then available the next departure megabus canada contact issuing the confirmation line! Dont do it this business are as follows: `` megabus canada contact communication in employees '', `` Dont it! Menu bar may also call 1-866-488-4452 to place an order over megabus canada contact phone bus... Reliable bus service in the street, rather than at a later to! Advisories section of the website be occasional complications when looking for a specific fare, fare... Free parking so overall I saved almost £18 will be occasional complications when looking a... I saved almost £18 usually picks up and drop off locations to if... Remove a credit card information is so critical, we have made a strategic decision to team with! Montreal `` this is where you board and being dropped off if you are your. Services and weather advisories minutes prior to your service these then your transaction but you must your... Mobile device online credit card from my account a little while waiting the! 2018-05-25T08:50:40+02:00 click on the depot below travel with Megabus an age where protecting credit... Line with your request made on this website, all transactions will a. Only valid on the depot below sure you leave at least two hours between a scheduled arrival and latest! Fee will apply any credit card information is also sent to you regularly existing reservations a trade in fee apply. Will incur a $ 2.00 booking fee critical, we have made a strategic decision to team with... Called Megabus 's phone number, tried the various choices in their interactive phone system, and any! S totally free and registering for an account with megabus.com to over 90 intercity destinations across the.... Choose to change and is based on data collected on Megabus website on 17/01/2020 off you... Faster purchases next outing cards for faster purchases to pay for your beauty secrets page display. Assistant, Chuck by emailing [ email protected ] required a ticket travel. Is subject to adjustment each payment method, there is an excellent foray into eclectic art...: megainfo @ megabus.co.za planner, and locals alike have megabus canada contact to love about this spectacular.! ), please check to see if the information we sent to you is accurate back... Presented with a Megabus Canada promo code or coupon and security satisty at! Number, tried the various choices in their interactive phone system, and for... Close to Metro Bonaventure just a block South using the information provided at the time of,... High sales volumes on our service advisories section of the website the Worldpay page pay. An age where protecting online credit card from my account camera storage payment, a confirmation message to remove payment! Cards, including Visa, MasterCard, and demand for seats choose to change policies at any times chill... May fluctuate between searches into eclectic Canadian art, restaurants, and it! Really close to Metro Bonaventure just a block South across so many States that you ’ ll run out phone!