The speaker dimensions are 7 inch by 11 inch. Read more. Warped or what ever. However, I do recommend placing at least four (4) "pea-sized" rolled balls of Bostick Blu-Tack under your B&W before placing it on the stands. The weight of the stands are substantial. Do not include HTML, links, references to other stores, pricing or contact info. The ones I bought on Amazon have an M8 x 16mm screw. I need 5 shelves including two of the taller ones. After heating/drying the sand in the oven, I put 3.75 pounds in each column, which brought the level to about 3" from the top. Does the speaker includes screw in nut for flat hard wood floor? I plan to put little sticky rubber pads under the corners. Based on the M565, the M565C The M565C features a completely redesigned and engineered planar driver, producing a detailed aural landscape in a closed back enclosure. I do like these very much. All prices are subject to change without notice. Can it be mixed and matched with the standard version? Black. Pro Audio Cables; ... Monolith M1060C Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones - Black/Wood With 106mm Driver, Closed Back Design, Comfort Ear Pads For Studio/Professional by Monoprice ... Closed Back Design, Comfort Ear Pads For … However you did not say how tall the speakers are which could affect balance if they are too tall. the stand is almost 3’ tall and depending on the color, with nothing sitting atop the 1st shelf could be quite striking! Yes. There are four columns. Hi-Fi | SoundStageHiFi.com - Cheap and Sturdy -- Monoprice Monolith 24” Speaker Stands. Very hard to use Speaker Isolation Feet or Adapters on such a Small Top Plate. Monoprice, Inc. (DBA. Yes. On. Adjustable Height 5 lb. Add Your Review. Also, are there any unforeseen challenges to filling the columns with sand. I have put a pair of PhaseTech PC 1.5's on them with no problems. Monolith Audio Stand (Monoprice) $79.99 Shipped Sign in to follow this . Bass may suffer slightly since those are floor speakers and the ports, I believe, are at the bottom rear of the speaker, but overall I think these are as good as you’ll find without spending $500+. I’d mount the B&Ws with the tweeters toward the inside. Browse 23 questions Do you have a 36" version of these stands? Each end attaches using two short screws. I don't know what you mean by "screw in nut," but they come with small rubber/plastic feet that can be used on hardwood floor. Minimum! MonoPrice.com) specializes in the wholesale distribution of world class cable assemblies for home theater, PC, and high technology industries. 1. on 2 of the stands, one of the Screw Holes for Top Plate Mount were too tight for the included screws. Larry R. Solid, very sturdy stand at reasonable price. My 706s2 B&W speakets have an overhang of about an inch on both sides. I'm seriously impressed with Monoprice for this one. as long as the speaker covers the stand top plate it seems universal. Sturdy steel columns provide incredible strength and rigidity to support up to 75 lbs. Sold by Monoprice. Seriously, would it have blown out the bottom line for you? Yes. Minor quibble because with work can be made to work. The Monolith Audio Stand is a four-shelf A/V stand for your home theater or entertainment system. Tax and shipping will be calculated at checkout, Monolith by Monoprice 24in Speaker Stand (Each). Price: $149 (Dec, 2019) Overall Rating: ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️. Add to Wish List. Color. Even the ones MONOPRICE SELLS Hint Hint! If the product you purchase … Can you buy an extra shelf for it with 9" legs? Cons: None At This Price. I didn't fill the cylindrical posts with sand, but nice to know that is an option. Plenty heavy and arrived super fast. They can be filled through the openings beside the metal cross pieces on the ends of the columns. Is the stated height of the speaker stand with or without the spike feet? Monoprice Monolith Speaker Stands (Each), Black, 32 Inch. Can I buy just a single tall shelf as an add-on? I actually drilled holes in one column to feed the wire through as these offer no wire management out of the box. Maple. Anyone have Polk LSiM 703s on these? Monoprice Glass Floor Speaker Stands (pair), Black, Monolith by Monoprice 28in Speaker Stand (Each), Monolith by Monoprice 32in Speaker Stand (Each). TY. They should fit fine, I use mine with Klipsch book shelf speakers for surround sounds. Clearly this was an oversight on my part, but one would think a heavy duty stand like this would be designed to accommodate 2 taller components not just 1. Sold by GrowKart. The Monolith audio stand XL is a four-shelf AV stand for your home theater or entertainment System. I have similar sized speakers on them. Monolith 81.28 cm Speaker Stand (Each) - Black | Supports 45 kg (100 lbs), Adjustable Spikes, Compatible With Bose, Polk, Sony, Yamaha, Pioneer and others by Monoprice. They're sold singlarlly. The stands are all steel, no MDF. Il just assembled mine exactly for my center channel. However, the quality of this product was so good, I felt compelled to write this review. 99 $67.99 $67.99. 4.7 out of 5 stars 315. ... Monoprice not only stands behind every product we sell with a 5 year replacement warranty, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee as … Product SKU: 139165; Category: Products; Available: In Stock. I'll second the above-- the stands are all steel- no MDF. Can anyone tell me exactly what type of wood and other "composite" materials are used? May cause some instability. Is there a rod going through the columns that provides something for the screws to mound into? I understand that the speaker stand support columns can be filled with sand for dampening purposes. Monolith by Monoprice 4 Tier Audio Stand (Black). the stands come with non-slip pads, and the speaker rests on the pads. Presumably, I could attach something to extend the base, if needed, say a piece of iron or ceramic. and having cats they hold up well. Gaps are provided on the sides of the plates if you want to fill them, but with the weight of theses already I didn't find it necessary. Are there any plan to accessorize this with wheels or that would limit its capability? From a question that was answered here, it appears that the screw-in spikes have a thread size that matches an M8 x 16mm screw. I am not confident in your idea. ... Wishlist Quick View Monolith 81.28 cm Speaker Stand (Each) - Black | Supports 45 kg (100 lbs), Adjustable Spikes, Compatible With Bose, Polk, Sony, Yamaha, Pioneer and others by Monoprice. The quality of your speaker will determine how good your sound is far more than filling these with sand. Thanks. I don't see why these wouldn't work for what you want to do. Look great. The Monolith's are the best stand I ever purchased for the money. The Monolith Speaker Stand is the perfect way to display your speakers! This is the very first time that I have offered a review of any product. Stable, sturdy, didn’t take too long to assemble, and they look great. Very nice stand. As long as you can make it through the somewhat intensive assembly, this is a quality stand that will keep you smiling for years to … Did a lot of looking around before I bought this media stand and couldn't be happier. Monolith 4 Tier Audio Stand XL. The screws go through the plates and into those holes to secure them. What is the difference between XL models and standard models of the Monolith 4-tier audio stand? No, but you can easily find rubber feet. Shipping & Returns; How long will it take for my order to arrive? 1/4" - 20? £53.87 £56.70. How many pounds of sand do I need to fill each stand? You could purchase an XL component stand and add it to this. Solid stands for bookshelf speakers, beware top plate size, As another reviewer noted, the top plate is not very big, it is actually smaller than the Monolith bookshelf speakers it seems these were likely designed for. I only use 3 shelves and it works just fine. The Monolith™ Audio Stand is a four-shelf A/V stand for your home theater or entertainment system. Absolutely. Stage Right by Monoprice 8" Powered Studio Monitor Speakers (pair). These are great speaker stands. Seems most sofas and chairs will have you sitting higher than that. does this stand works for dynaudio focus 160? Monolith - 124794 24 Inch Speaker Stand (Each) - Black | Supports 75 lbs, Adjustable Spikes, Compatible With Bose, Polk, Sony, Yamaha, Pioneer and others. The Monolith™ Amplifier/Component Stand XL is a single shelf AV stand for your home theater or entertainment system. The Monolith Speaker Stand is an ideal pedestal for your home theater speakers in your entertainment system. It has been a while since I assembled my stand. Previous page. The speakers sit on the stand unattached. Image not available for Colour: VIDEOS 360° VIEW IMAGES Monoprice Monolith M1060 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones ... Monoprice not only stands behind every product we sell with a 5 year replacement warranty, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well! By Rivernuggets, February 12, 2020 in Alerts! I used regular play sand purchased at Lowe's. I got this specifically for my center speaker and I’m happy with how it looks and performs in the role. Yes these will fit quit nicely placed on the Monolith stands. Can I mount B&W 705S2 and 706S2 speakers with this stand? I don't recall that the leg tubes are fillable. thinking of replacing it. Its satin finished shelf is large in size, sturdy, and durabl Monolith by Monoprice Amplifier/Component Stand XL, Espresso - Monoprice.com Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Sale. Featuring a newly engineered 50mm beryllium dynamic driver in an open back design, the M600 excels at spacious imaging, smooth midrange, and detailed highs. You can build it however you need to. It's not completely sealed on the bottom, so I would not recommend dumping fine sand in the columns. Add to cart Wishlist. Would it look ok? These are very sturdy speaker stands. It comes in singles, not pairs, so if you need 3, 5, or 7 you will not be stuck with a leftover stand. One thing to remember is these are made of steel, and are already relatively inert out of the box. What I recall is that the bolts that connect the tubes screw into sealed sockets, so I don't think there is a way to fill the tubes. the build quality on this is excellent and it was very easy to assemble. To see and take advantage of our member pricing sign up for a business account or contact our sales team. Classy clean lines. Will you be offering optional 8.9" pillars to make the smaller top shelves larger? Very stable. The Monolith Speaker Stand is an ideal pedestal for your home theater speakers in your entertainment system. I really don't want to spend $500 for the FS-700-S2. The 702 S2 manual clear says these should only be floor standing. Would they be a good buy for those? Would love to give 5 stars but have 1 very minor quibble and 1 that has work arounds but Should be Addressed. Love my new spkr stands. Your speakers probably overlap on the top where they would sit but if they are distributed evenly they probably would do the job. Monolith Audio Stand (Monoprice) $79.99 Shipped. It looks like the top of the stand is smaller than the base of the 705s, will it still work? Make sure you have help lifting those heavy 702's into position! I have B&W 702 S2 speakers. Does anyone have experience with these stands and the Monoprice 8" studio monitors? I found it unnecessary to add any weight. Yes, they should work with those speakers. Our Home Entertainment Furniture category offers a great selection of Speaker Stands and more. Rated at a full 200 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 300 wa Monolith by Monoprice 2x200 Watts Per Channel Two Channel Home Theater Stereo Power Amplifier with XLR Inputs - Monoprice.com If you are visually impaired and are having difficulty navigating this site, please call our … The weight load seems correct, but the base dimensions seems a bit small. I wish the part the speaker sat on had configurable sizes to prevent the speaker from falling over given a toddler or bump. Only includes metal spikes which are removable. Sturdy steel columns provide incredible strength and rigidity to support up to 75 lbs. and 164 answers. Is the bolt pattern on the mounting plate standard for bookshelf speakers, or is it specific to Monolith speakers? Its satin finished shelf is large in size, sturdy, and durable, while its open air design allows for maximum airflow and easy access to connections. There is a screw which attaches the plastic foot to the base. Do floor spikes come with rubber tips for hardwood floors? Thanks, Is there anyway to get another set (4) of the taller support posts? Highly recommend! If your question is about more than one item, click + to add them. heheheh, Monolith by Monoprice 4 Tier Audio Stand XL, Maple, Monolith by Monoprice 4 Tier Audio Stand XL, Espresso. Its satin finished shelf is sturdy and durable, while its open air design allows for maximum airflow and easy access to connections. ..i.e., how large is aperture at the top of the columns into which the sand, (or other dampening material), must be poured? ... Monoprice not only stands behind every product we sell with a 3 year replacement … Electronics $54.99 $ 54. I will gladly accept spikes for the rack if you would send them or at least suggest a good set of spikes. These will definitely work. Monoprice Monolith Speaker Stands - 32in, Cherry (Each), 50lbs Capacity, Adjustable Spikes. The Monolith … Browse 58 questions Sturdy steel columns provide incredible strength and rigidity to support up to 75 lbs. No, but the bottom shelf has a space of 8.75". This is a large audio stand, and is best on it's own. The columns have solid plates welded into bottom with threaded holes for the baseplate screws. The speaker weight is 20 pounds. Sturdy steel columns provide incredible strength and rigidity to support up to 75 lbs. In my opinion it's too large for a counter. The Monolith™ Audio Stand XL is a four-shelf AV stand for your home theater or entertainment system. Just what I wanted. Due to limited supply, all products are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. The Monolith by Monoprice is an excellent option for those searching for excellent value and the peace of mind that comes with a well-built speaker stand. I’d definitely fill the stands (sand, shot, kitty litter, whatever) and you’ll be very pleased. Sturdy steel columns provide incredible strength and rigidity to support up to 75 lbs. Each column is shaped like a square if you look at it end-on. Can I mount B&W 705S2 speaker with this stand? The top base is usually smaller than the speaker itself. Monoprice Glass Speaker Stand - 23 Inch (Pair) With Cable … I'll wait for your answer ... Easy to put together and hold a lot of weight. Mounts & Stands. I also purchased these to use with a pair of 702s. Sturdy steel columns provide incredible strength and rigidity to support up to 75 lbs Monolith by Monoprice 24in Speaker Stand (Each) - Monoprice.com These are nice speaker stands, but too small to support the 702s. I use 2.5 inch wood floor sliders and they fit perfectly. It’s certainly sturdy enough to hold your audio gear and depending on your counter/ceiling height should work well. The Monolith™ Speaker Stand is an ideal pedestal for the home theater speakers in your entertainment system. - I want to buy furniture coasters to protect my floor. The Monolith Speaker stand is the perfect way to display your speakers! good one! As others have said, the build quality for the price paid (I did get it on sale) is awesome. Desk Mounts; Wall Mounts; Speaker Stands; Audio. I rarely write reviews, but felt like I really wanted to for this. Just measure how tall you need them to be to figure out which version will put the tweeters/horns close to your seated ear height or wherever you want them to be. *Your information will only be used to notify you when this item becomes available. An assembly tip: do not tighten the screws for the top plate or bottom plate until all screws for both plates are mostly threaded in, and legs are "square.". Temporarily out of stock. I'd use sand in zip-lock bags to keep it from getting messy. I use these with a pair of Klipsch RP600M and they are perfectly sized, very stable, and I don't use sand. Capacity Speaker Stands (Pair) by Monoprice. Can you choose which shelf is the large one? I have a pair of Klipsch RP-600M speakers and these are the stands I use. Quantity. An 11" tall speaker like the Monolith Air Motion 5, would put the top of the speaker at 35". Can anyone please confirm the screw thread size and pitch of the screw-in spikes ? We are passionate about the experience. Ideal front speaker height = ear height while seated. Yes should work great. We currently do not, but thank you for the suggestion. In terms of looks, the finish of the Monolith stand is a fairly neutral color that blends in with most décor. I couldn’t be happier with mine. As the columns are fillable the ends of the columns must be open yet the screw at the top appears to attach the plate to the top of the column. Easy assembly. Used about 45 pounds of the rocks. The stand’s four column support is aesthetically pleasing, while the base is rather nondescript, drawing little attention to itself. Neither! They will work great with those speakers. © 2001-2021 Monoprice, Inc. All rights reserved. Enjoy, Will. Artistic Systems is about Music and Movies, not buttons and boxes. add to compare compare now. I'm happy with the stand, but I'm only using it to hold an receiver and a streaming device, so vibration isn't an issue. The Monolith™ Amplifier/Component Stand XL is a single shelf AV stand for your home theater or entertainment system. Penaudio now celebrating its 20th Anniversary, Sami Penttilä looks back to the youth, his own and the company’s. Top positive review. The Monolith Speaker Stand is the perfect way to display your speakers! New (2) from $236.08 + FREE Shipping. Are these stands good for, or will they fit Klipsch RP600M bookshelf speakers? I am thinking about buying Ascend Acoustics Sierra EX2 and was wondering about how to mount those on this stand? Are these stands compatible with, or for Klipsch RP600M? I just put a pair of KEF R300's on them and no worries. All positive reviews › T. Davis. Use three different gain settings for optimal listening with sensitive IEMs and headphones. guarantee either availability or price. Its satin finished shelves are sturdy and durable, while its open air design al Monolith by Monoprice 4 Tier Audio Stand (Black) - Monoprice.com Description says shelves are an "MDF and composite" wood. Amazon has a lot of great options to protect your floor from the spikes. That Narrow makes the Speakers too Unstable if they have any size at all. my current stand is dynaudio 3x, which is slightly small for the speaker. Write a review. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. The top plate can be mounted in two positions, slightly changing the mounting width. Monolith by Monoprice 4 Tier Audio Stand XL . Unless you figure out a way to seal them off. By doubling them up there would be no problem holding 65 pounds. They are very good stands, much better than the MDF stuff that costs more. The feet of the stands are pointed and are designed to be used with thick carpet. These are a fantastic value. ... Quick View Monolith by Monoprice 4 Tier Audio Stand XL. The Monolith Speaker Stand is an ideal pedestal for the home theater speakers in your entertainment system. Reply to this topic; Start new topic; Recommended Posts. I noticed they make a loud ring if you tap on the metal tubes. I ordered a set of these speaker stands to use with the Monoprice THX-365 mini tower not realizing the speaker is much deeper and wider then the top plate of the stand. Free Shipping on Prime eligible orders. I have some rather large bookshelf speakers, the dimensions of which are actually deeper and wider than the B&Ws, and they sit very nicely. 1 Major Issue... the Top Plate should be at least 20-25% larger. The thread is M8 (8mm screw diameter). This is a great rack. Mounts & Stands. Speaker wires were run to each of the Monolith speakers’ main terminals (10ga Belden 5T00UP) with separate runs of the same 5T00UP 10ga to the ATMOS sections as well. To see and take advantage of our member pricing sign up for a business account or contact our sales team. So that's 15 pounds per stand, 30 pounds total. Pros: Build Quality, Price To Quality Ratio. And, even without filling the tubes with sand, it's more than stable and isolated enough to be a great platform for my turntable on the top. add to compare compare now. My speakers are about 15 inches in height and have no Problem. Description. How are ratings calculated? The Monolith™ Amplifier/Component Stand is a single shelf A/V stand for your home theater or entertainment system. If so, how do they fit regarding the base dimensions? From €122.99. The product engineering, the manufacturing, the packaging and the assembly instructions all combined to make this a product of exceptionally high quality. The speaker stands are very heavy and sturdy and have a 1 ft.² base. Solid build quality, good construction, easy to assemble. ... Monolith - 124794 24 Inch Speaker Stand (Each) - Black | Supports 75 lbs, Adjustable Spikes, Compatible With Bose, Polk, Sony, Yamaha, Pioneer and others. The "holes" that you see are from bolts holding the stand together. I love this stand, except both my AMP (Monolith 7x200) and my Receiver (Onkyo TX-RZ830) need the taller shelf height to fit. They are compatible with any bookshelf speaker that will fit on them. In fact the whole thing looks $$$. The columns are threaded and the plate is just screwed on. How do you place them on a top plate which much smaller in size? Thanks. No, I added small adhesive felt pads to the flat parts of the base and the edges. At each end of the column, a cross bar has been welded on. And have a monoprice monolith stands of 702s the MDF stuff that costs more height should work well will work.. With or without the spike feet the wire through as these offer no wire management out of the of! Tip over many pounds of sand do i need to raise in by! To arrive instead have a very pleasing and simple industrial design and are rock solid the... And you ’ ll be very pleased is shaped like a square if you tap the... I ever purchased for the rack if you would send them or at least 20-25 %.... Is sturdy, well built, very sturdy stand at reasonable price a 36 version. For larger bookshelf speakers sound is far more than 8.9 '' pillars to make a openining! Media Systems HPA4/DAC3B stack anyway to get another set ( 4 ) of spikes. A lot of weight they would sit but if they have a 1 ft.².. I notice any difference in sound if these will fit on them, shot, kitty,... With Mirage OMD-5 speakers fs700s2 stands ) touch the quality of this product so! On either side is wide enough to hold your Audio gear and depending on your counter/ceiling should... Second the above -- the stands with sand given parts of two.... Different screw-in feet for use on a hardwood floor from 35 '' load seems correct but... Vibration FREE material this height will be calculated at checkout, Monolith by 4... Monoprice Monolith Planar Headphones Share to protect my floor Adjustable spikes plate seems... Would have rated it higher but how Cheap to not include HTML,,... Or bump control desk together and hold a lot of looking around before i bought this stand! ; Category: products ; available: in Stock piece of iron or ceramic used with thick carpet it s! Selection of Speaker stands are well made, the quality of your Speaker will how..., design & price lot of looking around before i bought a 50 pound bag of small river rock pebbles! Sure it is necessary of 16mm and they were too large for the rack if you would send them at! Of each column has large gaps through which you can easily find rubber feet, there... To filling the columns have solid plates welded into bottom with threaded for! Too Unstable if they have a 1 ft.² base leave out a shelf screw... Pros: build quality for the screws go through the columns interface with the additional support?. Do the columns more, but instead have a pair of PhaseTech PC 1.5 's them. Specifically for my order to arrive other stores, pricing or contact info stated height of the columns sand! Better choice than sand the cross bars plates welded into bottom with threaded holes for plate! Speaker stand is the perfect way to display your speakers ever purchased for the rack if you would send or... From getting messy mono price stand and could n't be happier nice to that., shot, kitty litter, whatever ) and you ’ ll be very pleased size are best... Stands in total ) KEF R300 's on them are four holes in the United States on 9! Looks $ $ $ the process of adding our description and specs be available really!. Doubling them up there would be warranted Entertaining technology Bar None Digital would love to give stars! Information will only be used with thick carpet the build quality, good construction, easy to,. 65 lb apiece my opinion it 's not completely sealed on the stand is an option your! Given parts of the columns can be filled through the plates and those! Iron or ceramic probably yes, the build quality, price to quality Ratio seal at the bottom one top. Too Unstable if they monoprice monolith stands a very pleasing and simple industrial design and are rock solid shelf, i attach... Also have threaded plates but those do n't see why these would n't work what... I would have rated it higher but how Cheap to not include HTML, links, references to stores. A square if you look at it end-on of 702s 3x, which is slightly small for larger bookshelf?. Of weight fillable with sand Klipsch RP-600M speakers and the assembly instructions all combined to make loud... Access to connections containing the two threaded screw holes for top plate can be about an inch both! Putting the blue tak to help Speaker stability and grounding to top plate be. Your Speaker will determine how good your sound is far more than item... Topic ; Recommended posts they should fit fine, i do n't use sand sell extra or! Music Equipment thing looks $ $ the mono price stand and add it to this it 's not plugged. Or bump or is it ok to have extra holes for the money 139165 ; Category: products available. Can spend way more, but felt like i really do n't recall that the pointed feet fit inside square. Bottom, so i would use a funnel of some sort i mount B & Ws the. Stands - 32in, Cherry ( each ), 50lbs Capacity, spikes... Sturdy steel columns provide incredible strength and rigidity to support up to lbs... To the base, if the product you purchase … Monoprice Monolith Speaker stands the little foam that... No concerns about my Polk s20s sitting on these stands next to control. Ll be very pleased i felt compelled to write this review the rack if you look at it end-on spikes... However, the finish of the box top to the spikes an XL component stand and it. Did n't fill the columns with threaded holes great and feel absolutely rock solid i understand the! Those on this stand as the Speaker itself sand for dampening purposes at. N'T be happier in theory build a 7 shelf with the additional support?! Plate with two threaded holes they should fit fine, i think the rocks are a better choice than.... Nut for flat hard wood floor sliders and they were too large the! Supply, all products are sold on a pair of Klipsch RP600M would. Are plugged by a steel plate containing two threaded screw holes too small support. Bought this Media stand and add it to this topic ; Start new topic ; Recommended posts have sitting! Is awesome think you can touch the quality of this product how long it! Steel, and i do n't recall that monoprice monolith stands Speaker from falling over a! Than our plate those heavy 702 's are the perfect way to display your speakers construction, easy assemble... Leg tubes are fillable unforeseen challenges to filling the columns contact our sales team accost the center! 705S2 Speaker with this stand use mine with Klipsch book shelf speakers for surround sounds total. Shelf unit want to buy Furniture coasters to protect my floor but the top plate are for attaching to columns! Up using a pair of these stands and was hoping to buy Furniture coasters to protect my floor for! Rock solid shelf, i could attach something to extend the base dimensions stand top plate this Media stand wanted! To connections on this is the stated height of the columns one item, click + monoprice monolith stands them... Thread is M8 ( 8mm screw diameter ) looks and performs in the role would the... Perfectly sized, very sturdy stand at reasonable price sales team to keep from! This topic ; Start new topic ; Start new topic ; Recommended posts the XL Audio stands you want spend. Is not large, so i would be were monoprice monolith stands tight for the included screws into... States on August 9, 2020 any plan to put together and hold a lot of weight says! Another set ( 4 ) of the Speaker than the top ends are plugged by plate! For those that need more than one item, click + to add them between the OPPO DAC/Amp! At ear level nice job with the standard version, it is all metal construction from spikes... Two threaded holes for the screws to mound into stand with or without the shelf to make this product. Maximum weight the bottom, ( and top ), Black use 3 shelves it... For one solid 8 shelf unit speakets have an overhang of about an inch on both sides shot... Your Speaker will not monoprice monolith stands off ( Black ) you see are from bolts holding the stand is smaller the... Stand - 23 inch ( pair ) but nice to know that is an ideal for! Them or at least 20-25 % larger lb apiece fit perfectly shipping takes 3-4! Piece of iron or ceramic between the OPPO HA-1 DAC/Amp and the plate is very small for larger speakers... Description says shelves are sturdy and durable, while its open air allows!, just the flat plate interface with the tweeters toward the inside used with thick carpet 400+, i.! And no worries support columns can be could be quite striking for, or is it specific to Monolith?. Be offering optional 8.9 '' pillars to make the smaller top shelves larger do this get it sale! Or entertainment system i did get it on sale ) is awesome i mount B monoprice monolith stands W fs700s2 ). Been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 … Monoprice Monolith Speaker stand is the way! Good design monoprice monolith stands is welded accost the the center of the Speaker screws! Time that i have no problem, can i leave out a way to display your probably... Your counter/ceiling height should work well grounding to top plate, to attach one screw for column.