The best-in-class i4 Series combination CO/Smoke detector is a 2-Wire carbon monoxide (CO) and smoke detection technology in a single, system-connected device. Also, an updated browser can provide stability, improve security and allow faster loading times. SKU: COSMOD4W Category: Uncategorized Tag: FAU. Instead, these are configured with a standard hardwired zone, similarly to how a 4-wire smoke detector would be set up. System Sensor COSMOD2W quantity. Please, try again later. System Sensor COSMOD2W 2-Wire Interface Module UPC: 783863044397 Also known as: BK-COSMOD2W: Features: Easily integrates up to 12 compatible detectors to a wide range of control panels; 2-wire module is compatible with COSMO-2W combination detectors and 2WTA-B smoke detectors; Sends distinct smoke and CO signals from i4 detectors to the panel ; LED indication shows when a … Ademco / Honeywell Systems The AlarmDecoder was designed to work with any alarm from the Ademco/Honeywell Vista series from the 90's right up to the latest 2013 Honeywell Vista 21IP and more recently DSC Power series alarms. Cart All. Buy the COSMOD2W i4 Interface Module from Alarm Grid. Country of origin is subject to change. Wiring a COSMO-2W is very similar to using a 4-wire smoke. Innovation is our way of life. 4.6 out of 5 stars 55. Enter a zip code, select a range, and choose a Distributor type to locate the nearest Distributor. System Sensor COSMO4W 4-Wire CO/Smoke Detector UPC: 783863044380 Also known as: BK-COSMO4W The best-in-class System Sensor COSMO-4W i4 Series combination CO/Smoke Detector is a 4-Wire carbon monoxide (CO) and smoke detection technology in a single, system-connected device. The RRS-MOD is designed to allow all i3 Series detectors in the same loop to sound when one of the detectors goes into alarm. In reality, I’m trusting my family’s life to products that don’t work as intended. ADI Part Number . 1) Fire is standard 24hr fire, and CO is 24 hr CO...nothing fancy going on there. Online Catalogue. /*AVERAGE PRICE*/ SELECT System.TimeStamp AS Time, Action, AVG(Price) INTO averagePriceOutput FROM input GROUP BY Action, TumblingWindow(second,5) Then select Save in the upper left-hand corner. This will send a zip file containing all of the above files to the recipients indicated below. QTY. Description Cut Sheet Information Description. QTY. Name: System Sensor 4-wire Interface Module (Required to Use with COSMO-4W Models), System Sensor, System Sensor. and System Sensor i 3 Series smoke detectors models 2WTA-B or 4WTA-B. Product No. Available With a Lead Time. SKU: COSMOD4W Category: Uncategorized Tag: FAU. The i4Interface Module connects up to 12 detectors to a wide range of control panels using only 2 to 3 zones. Page 3 Intermittent chirp Blink 5 Sec. Buy … Enter your email to find out about new products, free training, tools, and other valuable info. Phone: (508) 485-1176. Added: July 24, 2019. $55.38. COSMOD-2W 2-WIRE INTERFACE MOD The i4 Interface Module connects up to 12 detectors to a wide range of control panels using only 2 to 3 zones. Quick & Reliable Shipping, Hassle Free Returns, Highest Rated. COSMOD2W / Products / System Sensor" - … 2-wire interface mod required for cosmo2w. In this video, Joe from Alarm Grid helps you determine whether you should use 2-wire or 4-wire smoke detectors with your hardwired security panel. Available With a Lead Time. 1. Security & Technology. You will not be charged. Use the filters below to get started, then click on documents to add them to your basket. 1. Name: System Sensor 2-wire Interface Module (Required to Use with COSMO-2W Models), System Sensor, System Sensor. Thanks SKU: COSMOD2W Category: Uncategorized Tag: FAU. Description Cut Sheet Information Description. 4.4 out of 5 stars 5. Buy the System Sensor COSMOD4W at JMAC Supply. There are many reasons to choose the i4 Series combo CO / … The purpose of the System Sensor COSMOD-2W is to cause multiple COSMO-2W devices that are connected to it to all sound in sync with one another if any one of these devices initiates an alarm. Add to cart. System Sensor COSMO-2W FAQs; System Sensor COSMO-2W Frequently Asked Questions. The module … The System Sensor COSMOD2W i4 Interface Module is the required hub used with System Sensor COSMO-2W Hardwired Combination Smoke and CO Detectors. Home / Uncategorized / System Sensor COSMOD2W. $85.00 $45.42 . System Sensor is a global manufacturer of fire and life safety devices, in smoke detection, carbon monoxide detection, and notification technology. The COSMO-2W connects to a COSMOD-2W. The COSMO-4W features the best-in-class dual-combination CO and smoke detection technology in a single, system-connected device. System Sensor COSMOD2W Interface. EZ WALK TEST The communication loop between the 2-wire modules and detectors can be manually tested by putting the module and detectors into EZ Walk test mode. Country of origin: Mexico. Description Cut Sheet Information Description. $55.97. System Sensor COSMO4W 4-Wire CO/Smoke Detector UPC: 783863044380 Also known as: BK-COSMO4W The best-in-class System Sensor COSMO-4W i4 Series combination CO/Smoke Detector is a 4-Wire carbon monoxide (CO) and smoke detection technology in a single, system-connected device. There are no required accessories for this product. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector 4.7 out of 5 stars 233. The COSMO-4W features the best-in-class dual-combination CO and smoke detection technology in a single, system-connected device. System Sensor COSMOD2W quantity. The COSMO-2W connects to a COSMOD-2W. We offer a huge selection of security, fire, and intrusion products for any job. Find out how often a carbon monoxide sensor must be replaced. Enter your email to find out about new products, free training, tools, and other valuable info. This will send a zip file containing all of the above files to the recipients indicated below. System Sensor COSMOD2W $ 60.74. System Sensor COSMOD2W 2 Wire I4 Interface Module-The i4 Interface Module connects up to 12 detectors to a wide range of control panels using only 2 t Skip to main content.sg. System Sensor manufactures smoke and heat detection, duct and sprinkler monitoring, and emergency notification products. The System Sensor COSMO-2W is a hardwired combination smoke and CO detector. This feature is for use with System Sensor detectors (i4series model COSMO-2W and i3series model 2WTA-B) installed with the model COSMOD2W module. System Sensor 4WT-B 4-wire, photoelectric i3 smoke detector with a 135 Degree fixed thermal sensor 4.6 out of 5 stars 55. System Sensor COSMOD4W 4 Wire I4 Interface Module-The i4 Interface Module connects up to 12 detectors to a wide range of control panels using only 2 t INSTOCK. COSMO-2W / Products / System Sensor" - … The COSMOD-2W then connects to the panel. We design fire, carbon monoxide and heat detection and notification devices that use the most innovative technologies in the most inventive ways. Now return to streamjob1 and select the Start button at the top of the page. System Sensor COSMOD4W $ 60.74. UPC Code: 783863044403. "Product manager Doug Hoeferle presents System Sensor's award-winning i4 series CO/smoke detector and interface module at NFPA 2013. 2-wire module is compatible with COSMO-2W combination detectors and 2WTA-B smoke detectors. System Sensor COSMOD4W quantity. The first step is to determine if you have an affected unit. Page 1 Please read this manual thoroughly along with manual I56-3871 for the i CO end-of-life; it blinks rapidly during RealTest®; and lights constant during series interface module and the Application Guides for System Sensor Smoke CO alarm. Description Cut Sheet Information Technical Support. Special Price: $54.39. Categories. How Often Should I Replace a Honeywell Carbon Monoxide Detector? System Sensor COSMOD2W Frequently Asked Questions How Do I Wire and Use a COSMO-2W Combination Smoke/CO Detector? System Sensor develops products for real-world applications worldwide. SS-500-004 2 I56-3871-001 • Allows sounder activation of all detectors on loop in either Temporal 3 Please select your location and preferred language. MPN: COSMOD2W. Brand Name. Close. Turn History Off Browse Similar Items. All of a sudden on the last few ive installed i get a … Press J to jump to the feed. With sales, service, and manufacturing facilities throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, System Sensor places a premium on research and development to provide the most reliable, innovative, and comprehensive line of products in the industry. UPC: 783863044373, Also Known As: COSMO2W. Sign up for price alert. The COSMOD-2W then connects to the panel. For this reason, this configuration is really only worthwhile if multiple smoke/CO devices will be in use, particularly over a relatively large area. (A05-1003) and CO Detectors (A05-1099), which provide detailed information on detector spacing, placement, zoning, wiring, and special applications. Many of these alarm panels were sold under different names … Up to 12 COSMO-2W Sensors can be paired with the COSMOD2W, and they will all occupy the same two zones. Page 1 of 2 - *** Anybody install COSMOD 2W and COSMO 2W with M1G - posted in Home Security: Checking to see if anybody has installed a System Sensor cosmod 2W and Cosmo 2w with m1g. System Sensor will reimburse the service provider for all costs incurred. Help with system sensor cosmod please!! The i4 Interface Module connects up to 12 detectors to a wide range of control panels using only 2 to 3 zones. The difference … System Sensor COSMOD2W $ 60.74. The i4 Interface Module connects up to 12 detectors to a wide range of control panels using only 2 to 3 zones. Azure Stream Analytics can take a few minutes to start up, but eventually you will see it change from "Starting" to … Page 1 of 2 - COSMOD2W System Sensor Maintenance Zone Question - posted in Home Security: Hi all, Im wrestling with an annoying function of the System Sensor COSMOD2W. System Sensor Trim Ring. Sends distinct smoke and CO signals from i4 detectors to the panel. Add to cart. Recently Viewed Items. $16.81. This document will help identify if a given panel is compatible with the AlarmDecoder. 2-Wire Smoke Detectors. Posted by 4 hours ago. Minimum 1 EACH. Cart. General Information. There are no recommended accessories for this product. Datasheet: i4Series_Module_Manual_I56-3871. Integration: The i4 module allows up to 12 i4 Series or compatible i3 Series smoke detector models to be integrated into a fire alarm panel using only 2 to 3 zones: a smoke zone, a … Quantity Add to Cart Email this product to a friend Description; Reviews; Integration: The i4 Series combines CO and smoke detection into one device, requiring less wiring and fewer back boxes than two separate devices. Based on RSW686s comments that sounds about right to me. It can also be used to retrofit compatible i4 series detectors into an existing loop of i3 smoke detector models 2WTA-B or 4WTA-B, without adding wires. The equipment if we wanted smoke and CO protection. Details; References; Shipping; Description. System Sensor COSMOD4W quantity. The Honeywell System Sensor COSMO-4W is a i4-Series combination, four-wire, photoelectric carbon monoxide (CO) and smoke detector. Creator of games such as Off-Peak, The Norwood Suite and Tales From Off-Peak City Vol. Founded in 1984, System Sensor is a global manufacturer of fire and life safety devices, specializing in smoke detection, carbon monoxide detection, and notification technology. Compatible with the i4 Series carbon … Even though these are 2-wire devices, they are not used with a designated "reset zone" on a wired panel. What should consumers do? Add to cart. A reversing relay, System Sensor model num- ber RRS-MOD, must be used. There are generally two types of low-voltage smoke detectors: 2-wire and 4-wire configurations. User account menu. Name: System Sensor 2-wire Interface Module (Required to Use with COSMO-2W Models), System Sensor, System Sensor. It will use separate zones for fire and CO detection. Print. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Learn to use the COSMO-2W. The EZ Walk loop test verifies the initiating Blink 5 Sec. $55.97. The COSMO-2W connects to a COSMOD-2W. Email. Product Overview. Most Honeywell CO Detectors have a 10-year lifespan. There are no recommended accessories for this product. In reality, I’m trusting my family’s life to products that don’t work as intended. The module shall include provisions for mounting to 4-inch square back box. • Allows up to 12 compatible devices including the i 4 series combination CO/smoke detector to be integrated with a panel. What Gauge Wire Should I Use for a CO … System Sensor is a global manufacturer of fire and life safety devices, in smoke detection, carbon monoxide detection, and notification technology. The equipment if we wanted smoke and CO protection. Call our experts (516) 812-0917 today! Category: System Sensor, Fire, Fire Detection Devices, Multicriteria. Log In Sign Up. New Customer? System Sensor 4WT-B 4-wire, photoelectric i3 smoke detector with a 135 Degree fixed thermal sensor. Its not a huge problem but its one of those things that Id assume has to have been encountered before. BK-COSMOD2W. Name* Business/Company name. UPC: 783863044373, Also Known As: COSMO2W There are many reasons to choose the i4 Series … The System Sensor COSMO-2W is a best-in-class i4 Series combination CO/Smoke detector is a 2-Wire carbon monoxide (CO) and smoke detection technology in a single, system-connected device. In addition, the RRS- MOD will synchronize all of the i3 Series sounder smoke detectors on the loop. Subscribe Unsubscribe Stay Connected. The installer said it was the best they could do with. General Information. System Sensor COSMOD4W Data Sheet - Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Send. There are no required accessories for this product. Wiring connections shall be made by means of SEMS screws. MFR PART # COSMOD4W. I have been installing dsc power series alarms with system sensor cosmods (4 wire) for years. System Sensor two-wire smoke detectors are marked with a compat-ibility identifier located on the label on the back of the product. The installer said it was the best they could do with. Category: System Sensor, Fire, Fire Detection Devices, Multicriteria. $40.00 System Sensor P2W 2-Wire Fire Alarm Horn/Strobe Std Candela White. It is a 2-wire device, but it cannot be used with a specified "reset zone" like a 2-wire smoke detector would. "Product manager Doug Hoeferle presents information on System Sensor's i4 Interface Module, live from NFPA 2013. System Sensor COSMOD2W Interface; Call or email us for our pricing on this product. If you purchased a COSMO-2W or COSMO-4W CO/Smoke detector after September 3, 2014, please contact System Sensor at 1-800-736 … System Sensor COSMOD2W FAQs; System Sensor COSMOD2W Frequently Asked Questions. $44.99 System Sensor SW SpectrAlert Advance Strobe, White. Add to cart. System Sensor COSMO-2W 2-Wire CO/Smoke Detector UPC: 783863044373 Also known as: BK-COSMO2W The System Sensor COSMO-2W is a best-in-class i4 Series combination CO/Smoke detector is a 2-Wire carbon monoxide (CO) and smoke detection technology in a single, system-connected device. $79.99. Specifications. Also, an updated browser can provide stability, improve security and allow faster loading times. $65.00 SYSTEM SENSOR Outdoor H/S Wall 2-Wire P2RK. Additionally, the COSMOD2W continually triggers our alarm system that a fire sensor is out any time the power flickers. Instead, you have to add a separate System Sensor COSMOD2W i4 Interface Module, a reset relay and a CO trigger relay for it to work. From what I can tell: Smoke Zone: NO CO Zone: NO Maintenance Zone: NC This is just based on the way the diagram … But it is important to check the instructions to be sure. 2-wire interface mod required for cosmo2w. 4-wire module is compatible with COSMO-4W combination detectors and 4WTA-B smoke detectors. PART # 674174. Share. SKU: COSMOD2W Category: Uncategorized Tag: FAU. System Sensor. CO / Smoke Detectors; CO / Smoke Detectors. Please select your location and preferred language. Use the filters below to get started, then click on documents to add them to your basket. 4.5 out of 5 stars 9. System Sensor data codes explained, how to read product date codes Available With a Lead Time. Ill give it a look though soon and see if I cant figure it out. The Honeywell System Sensor COSMOD4W i4 series module is designed to interface between compatible i4 series combination CO/smoke detectors (Model COSMO-2W and COSMO-4W) and compatible security/fire panels. Buy Buy Buy. The i4Interface Module connects up to 12 detectors to a wide range of control panels using only 2 to 3 zones. It requires the use of the System Sensor COSMOD2W Interface module for smoke detection. UPC Code: 783863044397. The Honeywell System Sensor COSMO-4W is a i4-Series combination, four-wire, photoelectric carbon monoxide (CO) and smoke detector. Enter a zip code, select a range, and choose a Distributor type to locate the nearest Distributor. Carbon. General Information. Modules; Accessories; CO / Smoke Detectors; Accessories; CO / Smoke Detectors. Experience service like never before when purchasing the System Sensor COSMOD2W. Additionally, the COSMOD2W continually triggers our alarm system that a fire sensor is out any time the power flickers. Wiring a COSMO-2W is very similar to using a 4-wire smoke. Integration: The i4 module allows up to 12 i4 Series or compatible i3 Series smoke detector models to be integrated into a fire alarm panel using only 2 to 3 zones: a smoke zone, a CO zone and an optional … System Sensor COSMOD2W: Amazon.sg: Home Improvement. SYS-COSMOD2W. It also interconnects the devices, so when one device alarms, they all sound. System Sensor COSMOD2W 2w interface.mod.req.f/cosmo2w. System Sensor develops products for real-world applications worldwide. About System Sensor Founded in 1984, System Sensor is a global manufacturer of fire and life safety devices, specializing in smoke detection, carbon monoxide detection, and notification technology for world-wide applications. Phone Number* Email Address* Unable to submit your request. Compare. Spec Sheet. MPN:COSMOD2W. By using an older version, some of our website's functionality could be lost or things may not display correctly. Uncategorized; Amazon … Common brands of this category of smoke detectors are System Sensor, Interlogix/ESL, DSC, and Bosch. $79.99. The i4module shall be a System Sensor i4Series model number COSMOD2W (2-wire) or COSMOD4W (4-wire) listed to UL 864 and UL 985 for Control Units for Fire Protection Signaling Systems. System Sensor will replace affected units free of charge as part of this voluntary recall which is being conducted in cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). (continued on back) For the Security Equipment Distributors or Alarm Service Providers What should Security Equipment Distributors or Alarm Service Providers do? Added: December 03, 2019. "Product manager Doug Hoeferle presents information on System Sensor's i4 Interface Module, live from NFPA 2013. … SKU: BK-COSMOD2W. 1. How Often Should I Replace a Honeywell Carbon Monoxide Detector? There are two ways: you can call System Sensor at 1-800-736-7672, option 1 UPC Code: 783863044397. Game soundtracks available on Bandcamp By using an older version, some of our website's functionality could be lost or things may not display correctly. System Sensor 4-Wire Interface Module (Required To Use With Cosmo-4w Models) ADI #:BK-COSMOD4W Model #: COSMOD4W Name #:4W INTERFACE MOD REQ F/COSMO4W. The i4 Series combines CO and smoke detection into one device, requiring less wiring and fewer back … Its not a huge problem but its one of those things that Id assume has to have been encountered before. We noticed that you're using an older version of the browser. It can also be used to retrofit compatible i4 series detectors into an existing loop of i3 smoke detector models 2WTA-B or 4WTA-B, without adding wires. The System Sensor COSMO2-W is a 2-wire combination carbon monoxide sensor and smoke detector. Some traditional alarm systems panels are connected to 2-wire smoke detectors that are powered by a special smoke zone supplying supervised 12V power. For two-wire models 2WTR-B and 2WTA-B, connect detectors only to com-patible alarm control panels as identified by System Sensor’s two-wire compatibility chart, available at www.systemsensor.com. Country of origin: Mexico. US Seller. Country of origin: Mexico. Category: System Sensor, Fire, Fire Detection Devices, Multicriteria. Page 1 of 2 - COSMOD2W System Sensor Maintenance Zone Question - posted in Home Security: Hi all, Im wrestling with an annoying function of the System Sensor COSMOD2W. Manufacturer. Be the first to review this product. System Sensor Cosmod2w I4 Series 2-wire Interface Module Connects Up To 12 Detec: New. We noticed that you're using an older version of the browser. The Honeywell System Sensor COSMOD2W i4 series module is designed to interface between compatible i4 series combination CO/smoke detectors (Model COSMO-2W and COSMO-4W) and compatible security/fire panels. The i4 Series is compatible with … System Sensor data codes explained, how to read product date codes The System Sensor COSMOD2W is an interface module that is required when using a COSMO-2W 2-Wire Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector. In Stock. I am looking to install along with 2WTAB. SYSTEM SENSOR CO1224T 12/24 volt, 4-wire, system-monitored C02 carbon monoxide detector w/ RealTest Technology 4.9 out of 5 stars 24. 3.8 out of 5 stars 13. 4-wire interface mod required for cosmo4w. COSMOD-2W 2-WIRE INTERFACE MOD The i4 Interface Module connects up to 12 detectors to a wide range of control panels using only 2 to 3 zones. How Do I Wire and Use a COSMO-2W … SYSTEM SENSOR CO1224T 12/24 volt, 4-wire, system-monitored C02 carbon monoxide detector w/ RealTest Technology. Looking for any info that would be helpfull. SYSTEM SENSOR | COSMOD4W Interface Module, 4-wire. Page 2 of 2 - COSMOD2W System Sensor Maintenance Zone Question - posted in Home Security: Hi desmolift, Id be glad to but its been so long Im afraid its escaped my brain. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. Learn to … Manufacturers > System Sensor; Mailing List. System Sensor COSMO-2W FAQs; System Sensor COSMO-2W Frequently Asked Questions. Products search. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Sign In. Add to Wishlist. Easily integrates up to 12 compatible detectors to a wide range of control panels. More of our products from System Sensor. End-of-Life after 30 days for use with compatible control panels and System Sensor 2-wire detectors (i Series model COSMO-2W and i Series model 2WTA-B) installed with the COS- Simultaneous Smoke Maintenance & CO Trouble/EOL MOD2W interface module only. SYSTEM SENSOR CO1224T 12/24 volt, 4-wire, system-monitored C02 carbon monoxide detector w/ RealTest Technology 4.9 out of 5 stars 24. The module … How Do I Wire and Use a COSMO-2W Combination Smoke/CO Detector? Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. System Sensor 4WT-B 4-wire, photoelectric i3 smoke detector with a 135 Degree fixed thermal sensor 4.6 out of 5 stars 55. Detector with a 135 Degree fixed thermal Sensor 4.6 out of 5 stars 233 COSMO-2W can! ’ t work as intended: COSMOD4W category: System Sensor 4-wire Interface Module at NFPA.! The Use of the i3 Series sounder smoke detectors are marked with a panel will help if! Dsc power Series alarms with System Sensor COSMO-2W FAQs ; System Sensor 4-wire... Training, tools, and Bosch requires the Use of the Product would be set up the of. A single, system-connected device faster loading times if we wanted smoke and CO 24! The COSMOD2W continually triggers our alarm System that a Fire Sensor is a hardwired combination smoke CO... Easily integrates up to 12 detectors to a wide range of control panels using only 2 3! Loading times $ 44.99 System Sensor types of low-voltage smoke detectors on loop either... And select the Start button at the top of the keyboard shortcuts sold under different names … System cosmods! Include provisions for mounting to 4-inch square back box dsc power Series with! Technology in a single, system-connected device below to get started, then on. Is 24 hr CO... nothing fancy going on there ; Accessories ; CO / smoke ;! To products that don ’ t work as intended will help identify if given! Work as intended, free training, tools, and they will all occupy the same loop to when. Series alarms with System Sensor 2-wire Interface Module, live from NFPA 2013 the,! Sensor 's i4 Interface Module connects up to 12 compatible detectors to a wide range of control using... Category of smoke detectors learn the rest of the i3 Series sounder smoke detectors Accessories... 135 Degree fixed thermal Sensor a designated `` reset zone '' on a wired panel, then click documents! To using a 4-wire smoke a given panel is compatible with the AlarmDecoder MOD will all! A wired panel the detectors goes into alarm the panel and Tales Off-Peak... Get a … Press J to jump to the recipients indicated below have an affected unit it is to. Sensor is out any time the power flickers detection devices, so when one device alarms, are! Button at the top of the System Sensor two-wire smoke detectors ; Accessories ; CO / smoke detectors 2-wire... This category of smoke detectors that are powered by a special smoke zone supervised... Your address all hello, Sign in a carbon monoxide detector w/ RealTest technology 4.9 out of stars! Device alarms, they are not used with a 135 Degree fixed thermal Sensor out... A global manufacturer of Fire and CO protection for years you have affected. And System Sensor cosmods ( 4 Wire ) for the security equipment or... By using an older version of the System Sensor detectors ( i4series model and! 783863044373, also Known as: COSMO2W the loop we wanted smoke CO... Fancy going on there Temporal 3 General Information valuable info though these are configured with system sensor cosmod standard hardwired,! That you 're using an older version of the page Number * email address * Unable to submit request! The rest of the detectors goes into alarm 4.6 out of 5 stars 55 alarms, all! Detec: new could be lost or things may not display correctly in reality, I ’ m my... To determine if you have an affected unit for a CO … System Sensor I 3 Series smoke ;... ) installed with the model COSMOD2W Module COSMOD2W 2w interface.mod.req.f/cosmo2w of our website 's functionality could be lost or may! Model num- ber RRS-MOD, must be replaced get a … Press J to jump to the panel Sensor FAQs..., in smoke detection, carbon monoxide and heat detection and notification devices that Use the filters below to started. A global manufacturer of Fire and CO detection at the top of the above files to the feed using 4-wire! Its not a huge problem but its one of those things that Id assume to! Is important to check the instructions to be integrated with a standard hardwired zone, to! Difference … System Sensor, System Sensor COSMO-2W FAQs ; System Sensor 4WT-B 4-wire, C02! Global manufacturer of Fire and CO protection 44.99 System Sensor 2-wire Interface Module alarm! Service provider for all costs incurred RealTest technology 4.9 out of 5 system sensor cosmod.! Detectors goes into alarm Use a COSMO-2W combination Smoke/CO detector and System Sensor, System Sensor, detection... Soon and see if I cant figure it out Uncategorized Tag: FAU global manufacturer of Fire and detection... Connects up to 12 detectors to a wide range of control panels using only 2 3! Comments that sounds system sensor cosmod right to me, also Known as:.... Fire detection devices, Multicriteria Often a carbon monoxide detector w/ RealTest technology system sensor cosmod of. '' - … General Information the installer said it was the best they could do with for security! Sensor 's award-winning i4 Series 2-wire Interface Module ( Required to Use COSMO-2W. About right to me Sensor, System Sensor SW SpectrAlert Advance Strobe, White get... Reversing relay, System Sensor COSMO-2W FAQs ; System Sensor detectors ( i4series model COSMO-2W and i3series model )... Instructions to be integrated with a standard hardwired zone, similarly to how a 4-wire smoke System... 40.00 System Sensor 's award-winning i4 Series 2-wire Interface Module connects up to 12 compatible detectors to a range!