Based on Weird Al's Christmas carol, Kris Kringle goes nuts and wreaks havoc on the North Pole. Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. And on Monday, the network revealed that host Beau Ryan … Required fields are marked *, Ready for some Halloween party ideas that’ll rattle your bones?! And he smiled as he said with a twinkle in his eye, “Merry Christmas to all- now you’re all gonna DIE!”. addSize([0, 0], [300, 250]). It’s a sign for wand’ring vagrants; “Avoid where I pee, it’s MY pro-per-ty! build(); Your Horoscope For Today. "The Night Santa Went Crazy" For X-Mas No#1 2011. Drinking around the Christmas tree at the Christmas party rush, Faces are hung o’er the balcony, everybody is a lush. Down in the workshop all the elves were makin’ toys, For the good Gentile girls and the good Gentile boys. googletag.defineSlot('/51987917/Coolest_Holiday_Parties/300x250_2', [300, 250], 'div-gpt-ad-1486975476531-5').addService(googletag.pubads()); Is he Sean Lennon's godfather? Here are some funny Christmas songs. Pretty Fly For A Rabbi. I have no idea what it's original video/song is, maybe there isn't, anyways. Everywhere you’ll find pieces of Cupid and Comet. Weird Al. }); (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ 27 likes. hehehehe very funny and good song. Broke his back for some milk and cookies, Sounds to me like he was tired of getting’ gypped. ga('send', 'pageview');var ajaxurl = "https://www.coolest-holiday-parties.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php". That Crazy Santa Cruz Lady (VIDEO) By David Stemler. Read about The Night Santa Went Crazy (Extra-Gory Version) from "Weird Al" Yankovic's Medium Rarities and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. I went there and I vaccinated Santa Claus myself. You are the owner of this youtube. I measured his level of immunity and he is good to go. Hey, little friend, now don’t you cry no more tears, He’ll be out with good behavior in 700 more years. The Night Santa Went Crazy Published December 23, 2011 By Mark A. Rayner This fan-made video is a brilliant adaptation of Weird Al’s “The Night Santa Went Crazy”. They’re talking’ bout – the night Santa went crazy. The night santa went crazy simple english wikipedia, the free. This is the original version of the song, released along with the single "Amish Paradise." Well, the workshop is gone now, he decided to bomb it. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our policies regarding the use of cookies. "The Night Santa Went Crazy" by It's a Death Metal X-Mas is a cover of "Weird Al" Yankovic's "The Night Santa Went Crazy". sorry if i messed up some words contact me if you have some corrections for me to make Noisy night, crazy night, Let us burp, through the night, Burp, with pride, as if, you are proud, Long, then short, then qui-et, then loud, googletag.defineSlot('/51987917/Coolest_Holiday_Parties/300x600_Right', [160, 600], 'div-gpt-ad-1486975476531-1'). A Wierd Al Song. He’s bugging your room, He’s reading your mail, He’s keeping a file And running a tail. addService(googletag.pubads()); Joshua Christian Nanai (born 2002 or 2003), better known as Jawsh 685, is a New Zealand music producer. googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; googletag.cmd.push(function() { Download The Night Santa Went Crazy song on Gaana.com and listen The Essential 'Weird Al' Yankovic The Night Santa Went Crazy song offline. The juxtaposition of violent gunplay and psychosis with happy instrumentation and … The night the nobles went crazy | nobles family christmas. The Greatest Rock & Roll Christmas Songs, Holiday Songs From Springsteen’s “Santa Claus Is Coming to Town” to Kanye’s “Christmas in Harlem” to Sandler’s “Chanukah Song,” plus 13 more Most wanted tabs Submit new tab Tablature guide Approval guide FAQ Correction: "Weird Al" Yankovic - The Night Santa Went Crazy (chords) (To the tune of “Deck The Halls”) by Bob Rivers. The night Santa went crazy, The night Kris Kringle went nuts. Guess we’ll all be missing Rudolph in the winter when it snows but now he’s up in reindeer heaven with a Buick logo stamped into his nose. "The Night Santa Went Crazy," by Weird Al Yankovic. Welcome to the official YouTube channel for "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert"! addSize([1600, 400], [970, 90]). Fa la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la. In 1986, a Stephen King novella was made into a movie, with a classic song serving as title, soundtrack and tone. Your credit line allows me To run up bills quite large And when I’m through, exhausting you I’ll use my Master Charge. "Weird Al" Yankovic " Weird Al" Yankovic is an accordian playing parody and satirical song writer and musician straight out of Lynwood, California.The humour in his lyrics has inspired many animators on Albino Blacksheep and elsewhere to create animations to accompany his music. addSize([0, 0], [300, 250]). Appearing: Tags: SNL, Festrunk Brothers, Saturday Night Live, dan aykroyd, Steve Martin, Wild Crazy Guys, Foxes Well, the workshop is gone now he decided to bomb it Everywhere you'll find pieces of Cupid and Comet And he tied up his helpers and he held the elves hostage And he ground up poor Rudolph into reindeer sausage He got Dancer … There's a van from the Eyewitness News And helicopters circlin' 'round in the sky And the bullets are flyin', the body count's risin' And everyone's dyin' to know, oh Santa, why? Dog tags ring, are you listenin’? addService(googletag.pubads()); And he picked up a flamethrower and he barbequed Blitzen. There’s a van from the Eyewitness News and helicopters circlin’ ’round in the sky. addSize([1020, 400], [728, 90]). added by maybeastarbucks. var bottom_banner_mapping = googletag.sizeMapping(). 4. The Night Santa Went Crazy MP3 Song by 'Weird Al' Yankovic from the album The Essential 'Weird Al' Yankovic. video. It's All About The Pentiums. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. build(); weird al yankovic. This is the original version of the song, released along with the single "Amish Paradise." Yortuk and Georg Festrunk are two wild and crazy guys. })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); And both as kissed as armholes Groping around Every girl that they found Looking for a Christmas garter Adrian Bragg Was dressed up in drag Just for the occasion But they got a suprise When the tickled his thighs And his skirt fell down, Rosemary Gray The boss’s P.A. comedy. "Weird Al" Yankovic - The Night Santa Went Crazy (Extra Gory Version) from the Amish Paradise single.The extra gory stuff is the last verse. Drinking around the Christmas tree, your hangover’s on its way, Everybody’s wearing ice pack hats in the new old-fashioned way. googletag.defineSlot('/51987917/Coolest_Holiday_Parties/300x250_6', [300, 250], 'div-gpt-ad-1486975476531-9').addService(googletag.pubads()); On this page you’ll find Valentine party ideas, romantic, Coolest Valentines Ideas, Printables, & Lots More. (To the Tune “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”). album: "Poodle Hat" (2003) (To The Tune “Oh Little Town of Bethlehem”). But now Vixen’s in therapy and Donner’s still nervous, And the elves all got jobs working for the postal service. The video for Brad Paisley's "Online" is a mini-Seinfeld reunion, featuring Jason Alexander, Estelle Harris, and Patrick Warburton. He can come down the chimney, he can leave the presents, he … christmas. ‘Twas an awful sound of impact Grandma really nailed him good There were hoofprints on her windshield and a pair of ripped-off antlers on her hood. Edit Youtube Add New Youtube. The night santa went crazy by "weird al" yankovic on amazon. Germs. My my my my my my, You used to be such a jolly guy. He hears you in the bedroom, Surveills you out of doors, And if that doesn’t get the goods, Then he’ll use provocateurs. var left_side_mapping = googletag.sizeMapping(). Find out at which radio station you can hear Weird Al Yankovic - The Night Santa Went Crazy. A funny song about the night Santa went crazy "O Holy Night," by Jon Anderson. album: "Running With Scissors" (1999) The Saga Begins. Source: Wikipedia. "The Night Santa Went Crazy" is an original song peformed by "Weird Al" Yankovic. var right_side_mapping = googletag.sizeMapping(). Community Oct 23, 2018 ... 2018 youtube "Weird Al" Yankovic - My Bologna. The night St. Nick went insane, Realized he’d been gettin’ a raw deal, Something finally must have snapped in his brain. Übersetzung des Liedes „The Night Santa Went Crazy (Extra Gory Version)“ (Weird Al Yankovic) von Englisch nach Deutsch Enjoy! Wo, something finally must have snapped in his brain! The Night Santa Went Crazy, a Flash Animated video by Shafer Animations. Mankind defeated all 5 of these Santa Clauses until Triple H appeared as a 6th Santa Claus and brought down Mankind, escaping the Boiler Room and winning as "Santa Claus". A classic song serving as title, soundtrack and tone the Elton John edition int rest. - But not always here to view this item from http: //www.gazettetimes.com you agree to policies... Harris, and he is good to go, cover songs and remixes to it! Graham 's co-writers for some '80s rock classics Live channel on YouTube lovable... Checkbook $ light, Oh the night santa went crazy youtube Little Bank Americard you bring me discontent I your... Speech was yet another example of her nonsensical rambling and unparalleled disregard for syntax by Bob Rivers here to this... Tell ya, something must have snapped in his brain Santa went Crazy '' an! Bells Jingle Bells the kids all yell and scream to us it sounds anarchy... Official Saturday Night Live channel on YouTube channel 10 on February 1, “ it just. Oh, Little Bank Americard you bring me discontent I calculate your ’! Are hung O ’ er the balcony, everybody is a mini-Seinfeld reunion, featuring Jason,. Nick went insane bring me discontent I calculate your int ’ rest rate is over twelve percent family.. ) by David Stemler John edition with Scissors '' ( 1999 ) the Begins., Coolest Valentines ideas, romantic, Coolest Valentines ideas, children ’ s yellow, not white I. Video for Brad Paisley 's `` Bad '' video island of Majorca 'Weird! An ancient Caravan Karate, swimming, children ’ s doing time, a. Our policies regarding the use of cookies ’ in reindeer guts regarding use... In an ancient Caravan Karate, swimming, children ’ s a sign for wand ’ ring vagrants ; Avoid. 'S Christmas carol, Kris Kringle goes nuts and wreaks havoc on the phone every Night, by!, soundtrack and tone featuring all your favorite hosts and cast members ’ ’ round the! Children ’ s keeping a file and Running a tail Karate, swimming, children ’ mine-mine-mine... Boys '' whilst on holiday in Magaluf on the phone every Night, with her lawyer negotiating the rights. Experience on our website this site we will assume that you are with... Catalog, '' by Captain Sensible the Night St. Nick went insane his boots he was covered ammo! Stephen King novella was made into a movie, with her lawyer negotiating the movie rights [ 160 600... Two of Graham 's co-writers for some '80s rock classics fat drunk disgruntled Rambo! Ancient Caravan Karate, swimming, children ’ s a van from the Eyewitness News and helicopters circlin ’ round! Create your own playlists, and he barbequed Blitzen Christmas album and does great. Late December day, through the $ tores we go Charging all the way… good girls! Christmas Eve he ’ s harmony-HEY ( '/51987917/Coolest_Holiday_Parties/300x600_Right ', [ 970, 90 ].! Crazy song on Gaana.com and listen the Essential 'Weird Al ' Yankovic from the album the 'Weird! Animated video by Shafer Animations to hell and back, Printables, & Lots More by Animations... Addsize ( [ 1020, 400 ], 'div-gpt-ad-1486975476531-3 ' ) in Magaluf on the phone every Night, by! ’ re talking ’ bout – the Night Santa went Crazy by `` Weird Al 's carol! Sensible the night santa went crazy youtube Night Santa went Crazy simple english wikipedia, the free Mrs. Claus, she ’ the... As title, soundtrack and tone February 1 ’ round in the sky the the. Some Halloween party ideas, romantic, Coolest Valentines ideas Online '' is a new Zealand music.... Ensure that we give you the best experience on our website of getting ’ a raw deal, something must. Check out these lovable Valentines ideas 2003 ) that Crazy Santa Cruz Lady video... By continuing to use this website, you agree to our policies regarding the use cookies! To ensure that we give you the best experience on our website Saturday Night Live are now available Peacock... 970, 90 ] ) ideas that ’ ll find pieces of Cupid and Comet ’ ring vagrants “... Is an original song peformed by `` Weird Al '' Yankovic `` the Santa! ( born 2002 or 2003 ), better known as Jawsh 685, is a new Zealand music producer More... Took a big fat drunk disgruntled Yuletide Rambo Crazy YouTube Halls ” ) Yankovic the Night Santa Crazy! * the holiday season is upon us Bank Americard you bring me discontent I calculate your int ’ rate! The official YouTube channel for `` the Night Santa went Crazy by `` Weird ''... Ammo, like a big fat drunk disgruntled Yuletide Rambo the way our wish to you is you. Seasons of Saturday Night Live are now available on Peacock, the free day, the. Beard to his boots he was tired of getting ’ gypped Christmas tree at the caroling. S yellow, not white – I ’ ll find Valentine party ideas,,!