Proverbs 29:18 The Passion Translation. Zephaniah 3:17 For the LORD your God is living among you. Refuse to fear the unknown—declare your trust in Him! Let us trace it. To the choirmaster. 2. With his love, he will calm all your fears. This is the part that gets me the most. Its priests defile the Temple by disobeying God’s instructions. 15 The LORD has taken away your punishment, he has turned back your enemy. Zephaniah 3:17 in all English translations, NLT Life Application Study Bible, Third Edition--soft leather-look, purple, NLT One Year Chronological Bible Creative Expressions, Softcover, The Complete Evangelical Parallel Bible KJV, NKJV, NIV & NLTse Hardcover, NLT Life Application Large-Print Study Bible, Third Edition--soft leather-look, black/onyx (indexed). [b]    He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.”, 18 “I will gather you who mourn for the appointed festivals;    you will be disgraced no more. New Living Translation (NLT). 2720 INTENDED FOR READING ON LORD’S-DAY, MARCH 31ST, 1901. For I have decided to gather the kingdoms of the earth. ONE Of our sweetest hymns commences with this verse, — He is a mighty savior. It is from the Greek root word agapao, which many are more familiar with through the noun agape.To agape-love someone is a choice.It is to choose to see them in a favorable light. 17 For the Lord your God is living among you. Zephaniah 3:17 - MSG - This verse is not available in the MSG! 1 Eliashib the high priest and his fellow priests went to work and rebuilt the Sheep Gate. for you will no longer be rebels against me. I. Zephaniah 3:17 in all English translations Bible Gateway Recommends NASB, Classic Reference Bible, Red Letter Edition: The Perfect Choice for Word-for-Word Study of the Bible I, the Lord, have spoken!”. I will remove all proud and arrogant people from among you. He will take delight in you with gladness. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.”, Zephaniah 3:17 in all English translations, NLT Teen Life Application Study Bible, Softcover, Contemporary Comparative Side-by-Side Bible (NIV, NKJV, NLT, THE Message), NLT Life Application Large-Print Study Bible, Third Edition--soft leather-look, teal (indexed), The Book of Proverbs: A Book on Wisdom, Teaching Humans How to Live Well in the World, NLT. He is a mighty savior.He will take delight in you with gladness. (Habakkuk 3:17-18) Habakkuk’s praise hymn continues building up to a splendid crescendo of hope and praise! He further explains how the joy of God’s children is not dependent upon their circumstances – Hab 3:17. NO. 15 The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more. Zephaniah 3:17 Context. (Isaiah 32:18-20 The Passion Translation) Cast all your worries on Him. [a]    He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.”. Zephaniah 3:17 The Passion Translation . There will be no more haughtiness on my holy mountain.12 Those who are left will be the lowly and humble,    for it is they who trust in the name of the Lord.13 The remnant of Israel will do no wrong;    they will never tell lies or deceive one another.They will eat and sleep in safety,    and no one will make them afraid.”, 14 Sing, O daughter of Zion;    shout aloud, O Israel!Be glad and rejoice with all your heart,    O daughter of Jerusalem!15 For the Lord will remove his hand of judgment    and will disperse the armies of your enemy.And the Lord himself, the King of Israel,    will live among you!At last your troubles will be over,    and you will never again fear disaster.16 On that day the announcement to Jerusalem will be,    “Cheer up, Zion! He will take delight in you with gladness. A. and will disperse the armies of your enemy. With his love, he will calm all your fears. The meaning of the Hebrew for this verse is uncertain. 3 What sorrow awaits rebellious, polluted Jerusalem,    the city of violence and crime!2 No one can tell it anything;    it refuses all correction.It does not trust in the Lord    or draw near to its God.3 Its leaders are like roaring lions    hunting for their victims.Its judges are like ravenous wolves at evening time,    who by dawn have left no trace of their prey.4 Its prophets are arrogant liars seeking their own gain. We are going to the ground of everything—of all comfort and all hope, of all affection and all happiness—when we say that God ‘rests in His love.’ God has not left us without sufficient evidence on which to rest the blessed assurance. King Jesus My Jesus Bible Qoutes Bible Scriptures Good Shepard You Are My Rock Proverbs 29 Master Art The Kingdom Of God. Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Zephaniah 3:17. 3:17 as the John 3:16 of the Old Testament (Robertson, p. 339). Have we not mighty foes and mighty fears? With his love, he will calm all your fears. Heavenly Father, thank You for the the example of Paul and his passionate pleading prayer for body of Christ. 17 The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing. 17 For the Lord your God is living among you. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.”. “Soon I will stand and accuse these evil nations.For I have decided to gather the kingdoms of the earth    and pour out my fiercest anger and fury on them.All the earth will be devoured    by the fire of my jealousy. 6 “I have wiped out many nations,    devastating their fortress walls and towers.Their streets are now deserted;    their cities lie in silent ruin.There are no survivors—    none at all.7 I thought, ‘Surely they will have reverence for me now! - Zephaniah 3:17 We can now experience the endless love of God cascading into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who lives in us! [a]    He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.”. 17 The LORD your God is among you; He is mighty to save. He calls us to experience the 1) Rejoicing in the Prophecy (Zephaniah 3:14), 2) Reasons for the Prophecy (Zephaniah 3:15–17), 3) Realizing the Prophecy (Zephaniah 3:18-20). [c]19 And I will deal severely with all who have oppressed you. AMEN. All rights reserved. Zephaniah 3:17 New Living Translation (NLT) 17 For the Lord your God is living among you. Teach me to pray into Your will for every member of the Church and I pray that all those that have been called by Your name may be strengthened in the inner man by the power of Your Spirit - according to the super-abundant riches of Your glory and grace - this I ask in Jesus name. (Habakkuk 3:17) With his love, he will calm all your fears. He saw Judah’s devastation and destruction. With his love, he will calm all your fears. Habakkuk’s praise hymn continues building up to a splendid crescendo of hope and praise! “He will rest in his love.” — Zephaniah 3:17. 3:17 He will shout over you with jubilation. There will be no more haughtiness on my holy mountain. This is from the Passion Translation they will never tell lies or deceive one another. The Book of Zephaniah Chapter 3: ... for all the earth will be burned up in the fire of my bitter passion. Rather, God delights and rejoices in restored relationship! He will take delight in you with gladness. Israel's Restoration … 16 On that day they will say to Jerusalem: “Do not fear, O Zion; do not let your hands fall limp. What does Mark 12:30 mean? "In a world that is constantly shaking, The Passion Translation is making Scripture accessible to a generation whose lives long to be established on the truth of God’s Word. The Father Sings TO Us – Zephaniah 3.17. Zephaniah 3:14-17 14 Sing, Daughter Zion; shout aloud, Israel! The prophet has viewed the prophetic future. Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, Daughter Jerusalem! It doesn’t merely convey the literal meaning of words. God does not delight or rejoice in judgment, though some of our people might be hard-pressed to believe that in light of their own life-experiences. [⇑ See verse text ⇑] "Love" here doesn't just mean to have affections for. DELIVERED BY C. H. SPURGEON. Zephaniah 3:17. for it is they who trust in the name of the. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. He will take delight in you with gladness. (Zephaniah 3:17) I heard the story of a wedding in a very formal church. He is a mighty savior.He will take delight in you with gladness. He will soothe with His love. Have we not mighty trials? Habakkuk 3:17-18. Psalm 18:1-50 ESV / 13 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful.